PDA

View Full Version : Video: During timeout, Jordan Poole basically telling Draymond to leave me alone

Hey Yo
05-01-2023, 09:50 AM
Coming off the floor.... Draymond trying to get some skin, Poole doesn't want none of that.

https://twitter.com/DailyLoud/status/1652686251793829890

warriorfan
05-01-2023, 09:54 AM
good clip showing off curry’s intangibles

never any passive aggressiveness, never poor body language

mj, bill russell, kobe, curry, GOAT leaders

tontoz
05-01-2023, 09:56 AM
Curry followed up and clearly had a lot to say to Poole who was hot garbage. Poole shot 33.8% from the field in the series.

I hope he plays a lot less vs the Lakers. More divincenzo and kuminga please.

warriorfan
05-01-2023, 10:09 AM
Curry followed up and clearly had a lot to say to Poole who was hot garbage. Poole shot 33.8% from the field in the series.

yup, curry noticed it and had a word with him, went back over to dray after too.

if kuminga can slow it down and not make mental mistakes he’s going to be valuable. he is a physical beast. he’s both athletic and powerful. i’ve seen him give lebron fits a couple of times during regular season games. if he could step up and play good D on lebron like he has before it’s gonna make life a lot easier for the team

hold this L
05-01-2023, 10:23 AM

He might play a lot better vs the Lakers though. Him playing bad offense was only half the issue, he was flat out garbage defensively. On the defensive end, he might do better since the Laker guards are worse offensively than Monk/Fox. A lot slower as well. The issue IMO is that the guy got paid and now wants to play regular starter minutes. He's not good enough to do that with any elite team, his only role is microwave scorer. Only way that changes is if he gets stronger and learns how to defend, and also learn how to control a game on the offensive end. :facepalm One issue I could see is Lebron picking him in a P&R constantly and abusing him.

JK is also another youngster that wants to play more, but I think he may be able to play a lot better than he did in the Kings series.

Overall the change of pace should be a bit better for the Warriors, Kings are probably the only NBA team that wants to play faster than them. Pace was constantly issue for the Warriors, they'll be able to set their guys defensively in half court offense a lot of the time hopefully as long as they don't have 15+ TOs/per game, which we know will happen a few times.

hold this L
05-01-2023, 10:24 AM
yup, curry noticed it and had a word with him, went back over to dray after too.

if kuminga can slow it down and not make mental mistakes he’s going to be valuable. he is a physical beast. he’s both athletic and powerful. i’ve seen him give lebron fits a couple of times during regular season games. if he could step up and play good D on lebron like he has before it’s gonna make life a lot easier for the team
I've been so disappointed with JK. He was playing such amazing basketball before the RS ended, for 2 or so months. Then the PS started and the guy was trash. If he could go back to the end of RS form, he could be a big enough of difference to win the series.

highwhey
05-01-2023, 10:28 AM
if only poole respected the team leaders, he wouldn't poole this shit. but cuckry is not respected.

Hey Yo
05-01-2023, 10:43 AM

Poole acted like Curry wasn't even in front of him.

:roll:

highwhey
05-01-2023, 10:45 AM

:roll: he ignored the **** outta curry this crackhead using mental gymnastics :roll:

warriorfan
05-01-2023, 10:49 AM

this is just a very low iq take, sorry bud

he wasn’t making eye contact with anyone because he was shook, he was shitting his pants in one of the biggest games of his life, curry noticed and gave him a little talk.

iamgine
05-01-2023, 11:57 AM
Jordan Poole might be the worst 20+ PPG scorer in the league this season.

Charlie Sheen
05-01-2023, 12:00 PM

Not too sure Donte is the answer either... Curry was looking frustrated with him being gun shy out there. Curry was right too. Donte is out there to score... he cant be passing up good looks.

The Warriors do not win without Poole last year... I cant see any path for them to win this year unless he starts to play better,

tpols
05-01-2023, 12:13 PM

Yup...

Curry literally scolding poole on the bench for being a child. Poole is basically a more feminine version of Jordan Clarkson. Both microwave scorers, but poole is highly emotional, low IQ, and no physical grit of any type to speak of.

Lucky he got ironed out in this kings series before he could disrupt the battle with the Lakers.

tpols
05-01-2023, 12:18 PM
Not too sure Donte is the answer either... Curry was looking frustrated with him being gun shy out there. Curry was right too. Donte is out there to score... he cant be passing up good looks.

The Warriors do not win without Poole last year... I cant see any path for them to win this year unless he starts to play better,

Poole averaged 13/2/2 on 104 ORTG in the Finals last year with huge negative defense. He's always been a liability vs top competition. He goes off when there huge favorites and / or playing scrub or mediocre teams.

BallsOut
05-01-2023, 01:12 PM
Yup...

Curry literally scolding poole on the bench for being a child. Poole is basically a more feminine version of Jordan Clarkson. Both microwave scorers, but poole is highly emotional, low IQ, and no physical grit of any type to speak of.

Lucky he got ironed out in this kings series before he could disrupt the battle with the Lakers.

That’s why I think Warriors would be better off playing Iggy in place of Poole. It’s not like they need his offense. Poole has made some terrible decisions these playoffs. I trust Iggy more.

RachlNicholsazz
05-01-2023, 01:17 PM
Whoever thought at the beginning of the season Dray would win back the fans and media, and Poole having people think of him as meh?

BarberSchool
05-01-2023, 01:20 PM
Draymond is a piece of garbage, but so is Poole.
Can’t cheer for either of them.

That said, Poole’s talent is a combo of Jordan Clarkson and Westbrick. Unfortunately, Poole’s brain is like an even more “cognitively feminine” version of Westbrick’s conscience-less, batty bwoy brain. Doesn’t hold well for Poole’s future once he isn’t surrounded with greatness.

bsayegh
05-01-2023, 01:27 PM
That’s why I think Warriors would be better off playing Iggy in place of Poole. It’s not like they need his offense. Poole has made some terrible decisions these playoffs. I trust Iggy more.

Poole just needs to get hot once in the series to justify playing him. He may not get there, but if he does manage to win them a game, its probably worth it.

bdonovan
05-01-2023, 02:46 PM
Offensively, Poole is trying to do too much. Sometimes you don't have to get all the way to the basket, you get a step on your defender, charge, pull up and drain a mid-range 2.

Instead he's intent on getting all the way to the basket and if he can't, he creates a high difficulty shot with low percentage.

He needs to watch some video of Kawhi. He doesn't have the physicality like Kawhi to create separation with his body, but he can use his speed, start and stop and free up the mid-range.

Axe
05-01-2023, 02:52 PM
:roll: he ignored the **** outta curry this crackhead using mental gymnastics :roll:
:lol