PDA

View Full Version : Lebron vs. Westbrook

Full Court
05-01-2023, 10:43 PM
Here is their playoff three-point shooting this year:

Westbrook, 10-28 for 36%

Lebron (AKA LeChucker), 8-41 for 19.5%

:roll:

Yet Westbrook was the cause of the Lakers' problems, not LeShrivel, right Bronies?

:lebronamazed:

SouBeachTalents
05-01-2023, 10:48 PM
Jordan shot 19% from 3 for the entire 1997 playoffs, with the shortened 3 point line.

1987_Lakers
05-01-2023, 10:49 PM
Jordan shot 19% from 3 for the entire 1997 playoffs, with the shortened 3 point line.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExM2I5MTQxOWJhYzM1MGRjNTYyNTc2ZTQ 5ZjA4ZTdlZmQwYWM0Njc1NiZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZzX 2dpZklkJmN0PWc/MG7Ox4h7r2riU/giphy.gif

Full Court

He also won FMVP, so there's that. Just wondering, did Jordan ever lead a super team to the lottery?

I like how you completely ignored Westbrook outplaying LeShrivel though. ;)

plowking

Kevin Hart would have beat MJ in the 3 point contest based on both of their performances at the All Star game events.

Full Court
05-01-2023, 10:50 PM
Kevin Hart would have beat MJ in the 3 point contest based on both of their performances at the All Star game events.

How did Lebron make out in the three point contest?

SouBeachTalents
05-01-2023, 10:51 PM
He also won FMVP, so there's that. Just wondering, did Jordan ever lead a super team to the lottery?

I like how you completely ignored Westbrook outplaying LeShrivel though. ;)
He never led a team to a winning record without Pippen.

FKAri
05-01-2023, 10:52 PM

Jordan shot 19% from 3 for the entire 1997 playoffs

Jordan shot 19%

1-9

1987_Lakers

https://media3.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExM2I5MTQxOWJhYzM1MGRjNTYyNTc2ZTQ 5ZjA4ZTdlZmQwYWM0Njc1NiZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZzX 2dpZklkJmN0PWc/MG7Ox4h7r2riU/giphy.gif

Full Court

So serious question: do you think Bronie will be able to crack 20% from the arc against the Warriors?

r15mohd
05-01-2023, 10:54 PM
Here is their playoff three-point shooting this year:

Westbrook, 10-28 for 36%

Lebron (AKA LeChucker), 8-41 for 19.5%

Yet Westbrook was the cause of the Lakers' problems, not LeShrivel, right Bronies?

stick to assessing and fapping over mer-men ... everyone can see the Lakers did a 180 after they dumped Westbrook, and why they're succeeding now. even you have numerous threads/posts touting how 'stacked' the Lakers are now - hardly said much pre-trade deadline.

Lebron has willed the Lakers to the WCSF, while Westbrook is in Cancun enjoying Full Court's loathing him and his 3pt % :lol

Full Court
05-01-2023, 10:57 PM
stick to assessing and fapping over mer-men ... everyone can see the Lakers did a 180 after they dumped Westbrook, and why they're succeeding now. even you have numerous threads/posts touting how 'stacked' the Lakers are now - hardly said much pre-trade deadline.

Lebron has willed the Lakers to the WCSF, while Westbrook is in Cancun enjoying Full Court's loathing him and his 3pt % :lol

Oh, it's only a matter of time before the merman comes into my thread. He can't stay away.

And you Bronie fluffers get reeeeeeaaaaaaaaally upset about Westbrook outplaying your hero, don't you? Lebron can't "will" himself to crack 20% on his three point shooting. And still averaging almost 7 attempts a game.

This fool's straight up getting carried.

plowking
05-01-2023, 11:00 PM
How did Lebron make out in the three point contest?

He doesn't hold the record for lowest score ever in it. MJ does. History.

Kevin Hart MVP.

Full Court
05-01-2023, 11:02 PM
He doesn't hold the record for lowest score ever in it. MJ does. History.

Kevin Hart MVP.

So how did Lebron make out in the three point contest?

You seem to be avoiding this question.

SATAN
05-01-2023, 11:08 PM
Hahaha the fat ginger human cancer getting owned on a daily basis

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NAf5aGFVm1c/hqdefault.jpg

Full Court
05-01-2023, 11:09 PM
Hahaha the fat ginger human cancer getting owned on a daily basis

I knew this whiny biatch was going to be in here throwing a bitch fit.

r15mohd
05-01-2023, 11:10 PM
Oh, it's only a matter of time before the merman comes into my thread. He can't stay away.

And you Bronie fluffers get reeeeeeaaaaaaaaally upset about Westbrook outplaying your hero, don't you? Lebron can't "will" himself to crack 20% on his three point shooting. And still averaging almost 7 attempts a game.

This fool's straight up getting carried.

you're likely the only one here, maybe a couple other trolls, who thinks Westbrook has outplayed anyone, much less Lebron. he did exactly what he did in OKC for years in this series with the Clippers...pushed hard enough to get the numbers, yet the losses were equally there. impact is just a smokescreen for Westbrook. he's end of the bench if he's lucky, his turnovers and point blank misses have a great deal in costing him a roster spot in the NBA

Full Court
05-01-2023, 11:11 PM
you're likely the only one here, maybe a couple other trolls, who thinks Westbrook has outplayed anyone, much less Lebron. he did exactly what he did in OKC for years in this series with the Clippers...pushed hard enough to get the numbers, yet the losses were equally there. impact is just a smokescreen for Westbrook. he's end of the bench if he's lucky, his turnovers and point blank misses have a great deal in costing him a roster spot in the NBA

What did LeShrivel do against the Grizzlies? Other than choke away two of the games and be a non-factor in the others.

r15mohd
05-01-2023, 11:19 PM
What did LeShrivel do against the Grizzlies? Other than choke away two of the games and be a non-factor in the others.

what, no more rebuttals to support Westbrook? lol

Full Court
05-01-2023, 11:24 PM
what, no more rebuttals to support Westbrook? lol

You're the one who can't put up a rebuttal. I clearly showed that he outplayed Bronie.

All you can come back with is, "Bu-bu-but Westbrook lost." Yeah, Kawhi and PG were injured. LeShrivel had a mega-stacked team to get wins while he chucked up bricks.

SATAN
05-01-2023, 11:24 PM
I don't know why this guy seemingly enjoys making himself look SO.****ING.DUMB.

I'd hate to know what happened to cause this level of retardation.

Full Court
05-01-2023, 11:25 PM
I don't know why this guy seemingly enjoys making himself look SO.****ING.DUMB.

I'd hate to know what happened to cause this level of retardation.

Only a matter of time before this emotionally frail loser goes into complete meltdown and says he's leaving ISH forever. For the 18th time.

SATAN
05-01-2023, 11:27 PM
Let me guess, the retard quoted me even though I haven't read anything he has said for months and he knows this?

Truly an idiot of gargantuan proportions.

I thoroughly enjoy seeing the responses to his idiocy though.

Full Court
Let me guess, the retard quoted me even though I haven't read anything he has said for months and he knows this?

Truly an idiot of gargantuan proportions.

It's starting. :roll:

SATAN
jizzrag

Full Court
05-01-2023, 11:28 PM
Beezleblubber the bitch fit Bronie. :lol

SATAN
05-01-2023, 11:34 PM
jizzrags have no souls

https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article8547224.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Claire-Cab-Famous-Ginger-Trans.jpg

r15mohd
05-02-2023, 06:43 AM
You're the one who can't put up a rebuttal. I clearly showed that he outplayed Bronie.

All you can come back with is, "Bu-bu-but Westbrook lost." Yeah, Kawhi and PG were injured. LeShrivel had a mega-stacked team to get wins while he chucked up bricks.

Actually my rebuttals are concise to the post.

The only thing you’ve indicated is Lebron has a bad 3pt shot - there’s no relation to that meaning Westbrook outplayed Lebron. One is leading his team to the WCSF, no matter how much you want it to be a carry job - it IS Lebron leading the Lakers thru.

Bringing up Kawhi/PG is a non-factor as you hold Lebron to the result regardless of injuries - that is if your premise truly is Westbrook is better than or outplaying Lebron. But we know you’re BSing … continue lol

Full Court
05-02-2023, 06:53 AM
Actually my rebuttals are concise to the post.

The only thing you’ve indicated is Lebron has a bad 3pt shot - there’s no relation to that meaning Westbrook outplayed Lebron. One is leading his team to the WCSF, no matter how much you want it to be a carry job - it IS Lebron leading the Lakers thru.

Bringing up Kawhi/PG is a non-factor as you hold Lebron to the result regardless of injuries - that is if your premise truly is Westbrook is better than or outplaying Lebron. But we know you’re BSing … continue lol

Not just bad. like worst in the league bad. Worse than Westbrick. Maybe even worse than Dillon Brooks. And there's nothing wrong with that....except that this low IQ idiot STILL chucks up 7 attempts per game.

Full Court
05-02-2023, 06:54 AM
jizzrags have no souls

https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article8547224.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Claire-Cab-Famous-Ginger-Trans.jpg

^Loser in a bitch fit. :lol

John8204
05-02-2023, 08:16 AM
Will any team even sign Westbrook for next season?

r15mohd
05-02-2023, 10:45 AM
Not just bad. like worst in the league bad. Worse than Westbrick. Maybe even worse than Dillon Brooks. And there's nothing wrong with that....except that this low IQ idiot STILL chucks up 7 attempts per game.

yet, still puts the team in the WCSF.

should Lebron stop shooting 3s, no - he's proven he is an OK shooter from deep and slumping heavy right now. but you dont reduce his shots, he's not forcing up 3pt attempts all game - majority are on open looks. Lebron is also playing through the slump by impacting every other facet of the game, and resulting in wins at the end

Westbrook has NEVER been a good 3pt shooter, he's the one that needs to reduce his shot attempts - he's even scared to shoot midrange jumpers at times. that's horrendous from an NBA player, and most specifically from a guard at that. It is why he's no where near any notion you try to put forth as 'outplaying' lebron. Westbrooks production is all self gain, doenst move the needle in terms of winning and he hasnt shown as having the slightest clue to adjust his game to compliment a team yet.

r15mohd
05-02-2023, 10:48 AM
Will any team even sign Westbrook for next season?

the clippers will bring him back - they cant rely on Kawhi, but Westbrook does have some cohesion with PG. that alone will warrant him returning to the Clippers.

the demise will be if the Clippers give him more than the $5mil he's worth at this point.

LeGoat4Life
05-02-2023, 10:50 AM
Easily Westbrook is the better player and leader

Westbrook has NEVER missed the playoff no matter what his teammates were in OKC, WSH, etc. Until Leshackled recruited him

Lebron has NEVER made the playoff in the west without AD :lol