PDA

View Full Version : The Suns bench scored 4 points? Is that real?

Wardell Curry
05-02-2023, 10:24 AM
I know the starters played heavy minutes but holy hell. They have no depth. The KD trade might suggest that trading for the best player doesn't always mean you win the trade, at least in the short term. This has been the popular train of thought for a long time.

aj1987
05-02-2023, 10:34 AM
I know the starters played heavy minutes but holy hell. They have no depth. The KD trade might suggest that trading for the best player doesn't always mean you win the trade, at least in the short term. This has been the popular train of thought for a long time.

Bridges was a massive loss for them. Should've found a way to keep him.

Wally450
05-02-2023, 02:54 PM
Bridges was a massive loss for them. Should've found a way to keep him.

Funny thing is they'd probably be in better position before the trade. I liked their team before they went out and got Durant.

AlternativeAcc.
05-02-2023, 03:03 PM
Funny thing is they'd probably be in better position before the trade. I liked their team before they went out and got Durant.

They were barely. 500 and went undefeated with Durant. No.

Lost to the garbage Mavs last year in the playoffs too. Booker desperately needed KD.

imdaman99
05-02-2023, 03:29 PM
CP3 is the only team player and he's a shell of himself.

ArbitraryWater
05-02-2023, 04:25 PM

This. Would have been better with Book, Bridges, Johnson..

aj1987
05-07-2023, 04:41 AM
They were barely. 500 and went undefeated with Durant. No.

Lost to the garbage Mavs last year in the playoffs too. Booker desperately needed KD.

They're about to lose in 6 to the freaking Nuggets. :roll: :roll: