PDA

View Full Version : HARDEN YELLS AT TEAMMATES "SHUT THE HELL UP! ITS JUS ONE GAME! Y'ALl TRIPPIN"

ArbitraryWater
05-02-2023, 12:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCo1bwNGxX0

I love this mans mamba mentality :bowdown:

fourkicks44
05-02-2023, 03:39 PM
I liked this from Harden.

He is right. The team needed this.

Great game but the war has just begun. It's going to be an uphill battle from here.

AlternativeAcc.
05-02-2023, 03:41 PM
He's seen himself choke in more games than anyone in history, he knows not to get ahead of himself.

His 1st finals where he scored 12ppg was a sign of things to come. He'll always be known as the worst playoff performer in history

tontoz
05-02-2023, 03:43 PM
Props to Harden that was epic and yes he is right, just one game.

LoneyROY7
05-02-2023, 04:00 PM
He's seen himself choke in more games than anyone in history, he knows not to get ahead of himself.

His 1st finals where he scored 12ppg was a sign of things to come. He'll always be known as the worst playoff performer in history

A lot of slim peeper energy in this post.

Yikes.

hold this L
05-02-2023, 04:13 PM

Worst is a ridiculous statement. He took the Warriors with KD to 7 and 6 while LeSwept took 1 game both those years. He was always a baller, just not good enough to be to the top top.

ArbitraryWater
05-02-2023, 04:24 PM
Worst is a ridiculous statement. He took the Warriors with KD to 7 and 6 while LeSwept took 1 game both those years. He was always a baller, just not good enough to be to the top top.

Actually no, different years lol.

And painfully disregarding that one game was fixed and the momentum that would have come with that game 1.

Smook A.
05-02-2023, 04:48 PM

That is such a stretch. Yeah he's had his fair share of blunders in the playoffs, but he's nowhere near the worst performer in history. In Houston, he averaged 28/7/6 on 58% TS in the postseason. Yes his efficiency dropped but he was farrrr from terrible. He's also had plenty of big games and I'll always say that if it wasn't for CP3's hamstring injury, Harden and the Rockets would be in champs in 2018.

warriorfan
05-02-2023, 04:57 PM
A lot of slim peeper energy in this post.

Yikes.

:roll:

SouBeachTalents
05-02-2023, 05:16 PM
My issue with Harden is I feel like he almost always has his big performances both in the earlier rounds of the playoffs and in the earlier games of the series. I would be very surprised if his career Game 1-3 averages weren't a lot better than his Game 5-7 ones. It feels like the further he goes in the playoffs and the longer the series goes, the worse his play gets. By all means, if anyone has statistical evidence that disputes this, feel free to post it.

He also has what legitimately seems like the highest number of shitty playoff performances for a player of his caliber that I've seen. He must have a dozen 2/11 esque playoff games throughout his career. I know nobody's immune from having a truly terrible playoff game, but it really does seem like he has them more frequently than anybody else.

jayfan
05-02-2023, 05:56 PM
My issue with Harden is I feel like he almost always has his big performances both in the earlier rounds of the playoffs and in the earlier games of the series. I would be very surprised if his career Game 1-3 averages weren't a lot better than his Game 5-7 ones. It feels like the further he goes in the playoffs and the longer the series goes, the worse his play gets. By all means, if anyone has statistical evidence that disputes this, feel free to post it.

He also has what legitimately seems like the highest number of shitty playoff performances for a player of his caliber that I've seen. He must have a dozen 2/11 esque playoff games throughout his career. I know nobody's immune from having a truly terrible playoff game, but it really does seem like he has them more frequently than anybody else.

+1

ArbitraryWater
05-02-2023, 07:06 PM

Just did a quick check on his 40 point games. Ironicay, theyre very eveny spread. 6 of the 10 40-pt games were game 3 or ater, but FIVE of them were game 3. The other was game 4. The other 3 before game 3, were a game 1s.

So basicay he has 3 40pt games in game 1, 6 40 pt games in game 3, and a 40 pt game 4 down 0-3 against GS in 2015.

Haaland
05-02-2023, 07:16 PM
The veteran Harden!

PP34Deuce
05-02-2023, 07:36 PM
Harden has money and security he's in a fantastic situation where he knows embiid is the leader and tyrrse Maxey is the potential star guard for the team.

ArbitraryWater
05-02-2023, 07:38 PM
Harden has money and security he's in a fantastic situation where he knows embiid is the leader and tyrrse Maxey is the potential star guard for the team.

damn you making some lazy/bad takes lately

bdonovan
05-03-2023, 04:18 AM
Just did a quick check on his 40 point games. Ironicay, theyre very eveny spread. 6 of the 10 40-pt games were game 3 or ater, but FIVE of them were game 3. The other was game 4. The other 3 before game 3, were a game 1s.

So basicay he has 3 40pt games in game 1, 6 40 pt games in game 3, and a 40 pt game 4 down 0-3 against GS in 2015.

Good find.

r0drig0lac
05-03-2023, 08:48 AM
nice to see

bison
05-03-2023, 05:31 PM
lol@embiid and teammates celebrating like they won the finals. Harden shut them up real quick.

SouBeachTalents
05-03-2023, 09:59 PM
I really didn't wanna shit on Harden the night of his career best performance, but he follows this up with a 2/14 stinkbomb, after having 3/13 & 4/18 performances in the first round.

Idk if he's the literally the "worst" playoff performer for a superstar/MVP, but imo he's the most disappointing of the last 25 years. Just for emphasis on how terrible his play can be

Playoff games shooting under 20% (minimum 10 shot attempts)

LeBron: 1
Curry: 1
Durant: 0
Kawhi: 0
Westbrick: 3

Harden: 10

Wally450
05-03-2023, 10:36 PM
Harden knew he’d stink up the joint in game 2, that’s why he told them not to celebrate.

bdonovan
05-04-2023, 06:20 AM
It's almost like Harden had a premonition of him going 2 for 14 the next game.

ArbitraryWater
05-04-2023, 06:36 AM
It's almost like Harden had a premonition of him going 2 for 14 the next game.

Lmao.