PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Schröders wife casually reveals in vlog that Dennis has achilles problems rn

ArbitraryWater
05-10-2023, 02:17 PM
and would fly to Germany for treatment if the Lakers would close the series in 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6D1mur1T2Q

warriorfan
05-10-2023, 02:30 PM
I would trade a one legged Schroeder for Poole right now :lol

HoopologyPhD
05-10-2023, 03:57 PM
Needs more plastic surgery, she still looks semi-human

SATAN
05-10-2023, 09:51 PM
Dennis already revealed the injury weeks ago.

Full Court
05-10-2023, 10:00 PM
I bet Shroder actually has a real injury. Unlike the phantom injury Bronie fluffers are making up for Lebron as an excuse for his crappy performances.

ArbitraryWater
05-11-2023, 05:45 AM
Dennis already revealed the injury weeks ago.

exactly, weeks ago. No one even considered he was still hurting. Although he seems to be pain free when playing.

rawimpact
05-11-2023, 03:30 PM
I would trade a one legged Schroeder for Poole right now :lol

I know you're joking but man... it has been a while since i've seen someone's stock drop so fast. Last one I can recall was Chandler Parsons.

Poole is young, he'll recover. I think our expectations of him this playoff run was too high since he really balled out last year.

That's the problem with younger players. You pay them on projection... whereas older but yet to be in their prime players are really being repaid for what they've earned.

warriorfan
05-11-2023, 03:39 PM
I know you're joking but man... it has been a while since i've seen someone's stock drop so fast. Last one I can recall was Chandler Parsons.

Poole is young, he'll recover. I think our expectations of him this playoff run was too high since he really balled out last year.

That's the problem with younger players. You pay them on projection... whereas older but yet to be in their prime players are really being repaid for what they've earned.

Hopefully he will recover. This is some of the worst yips i’ve ever seen in the NBA that I can remember off the top of my head. He’s completely lost it.

The tough part about it is that it was amazing how much Poole was improving year to year. His trajectory was skyrocketing…but all of a sudden it looks like we bought at the very peak. Now we aren’t looking for another step forward as we projected but just for him bring it out of the shitter.

Jasper
05-11-2023, 08:56 PM
Needs more plastic surgery, she still looks semi-human

lmao