PDA

View Full Version : Wiggins Has a Fractured Rib Cage

Full Court
05-12-2023, 06:54 AM
And is questionable for game 6.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba-playoffs-warriors-andrew-wiggins-questionable-for-game-6-due-to-fractured-rib-cage-011111046.html

tontoz
05-12-2023, 08:07 AM
:facepalm

I had a cracked rib once and it hurt bad just to laugh. It was really scary when i felt a sneeze coming. He would have to take some strong meds to be able to play.

HoopologyPhD
05-12-2023, 10:24 AM
Looney played through it but seems to be one of the tougher men in the L as he has played numerous 82 game seasons

Full Court
05-12-2023, 07:10 PM
Even if he doese tough it out, there's no way that kind of injury doesn't affect his play.

Hey Yo
05-12-2023, 07:14 PM
And is questionable for game 6.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba-playoffs-warriors-andrew-wiggins-questionable-for-game-6-due-to-fractured-rib-cage-011111046.html

allegedly.....

warriorfan
05-12-2023, 07:16 PM
lebron elbowed him in the chest multiple times last game with no call :lol

ArbitraryWater
05-12-2023, 07:18 PM
Even if he doese tough it out, there's no way that kind of injury doesn't affect his play.

do you know what a painkiller does?

Spurs m8
05-12-2023, 07:18 PM

LeDirtyScumbag does this frequently to players...there's a video somewhere about it

Fvcking pure scum

Full Court
05-12-2023, 07:20 PM

Yeah, it doesn't heal an injury, nor do the kinds of painkillers that you can play basketball on completely eliminate pain, genius.

warriorfan
05-12-2023, 07:23 PM

you went to the police when some short turkish kid punched you in the head one time

if you had a broken rib you wouldn’t even get out of bed nevertheless suit up for an nba game

stick to your armchair takes about how bradley beal is as good as kobe bryant :lol

ArbitraryWater
05-12-2023, 07:25 PM
you went to the police when some short turkish kid punched you in the head one time

if you had a broken rib you wouldn’t even get out of bed nevertheless suit up for an nba game

stick to your armchair takes about how bradley beal is as good as kobe bryant :lol

:lol:cheers:

ILLsmak
05-12-2023, 07:26 PM

That’s my question, how haha. Look up fractured rib cages.

Yall nuts if u think Bron broke his ribs w a bo in nba gm. Would have to see that tape.

-Smak

highwhey
05-12-2023, 08:36 PM

the painkillers they administer wont do shit for a fractured rib. you have a hard time breathing with a rib injury. any slight contact like a forearm or a push and you'll be in excruciating pain.

tontoz
05-12-2023, 08:47 PM
the painkillers they administer wont do shit for a fractured rib. you have a hard time breathing with a rib injury. any slight contact like a forearm or a push and you'll be in excruciating pain.

The article said it was cartilage damage, not the actual rib. Not sure why they are using the word fracture for cartilage.

ArbitraryWater
05-12-2023, 09:58 PM

nah this is the exact hurt that a painkiller was made for

he can play easily

highwhey
05-12-2023, 10:00 PM

he can play easily

i can't think of any other poster that publishes more misinformation than you pal. seriously.

ArbitraryWater
05-12-2023, 10:04 PM
i can't think of any other poster that publishes more misinformation than you pal. seriously.

You literally spread fake news by talking about the rib fracture, lol.

How is your awareness so bad?

Full Court
05-12-2023, 10:18 PM

he can play easily

Lol wow. This guy is seriously dumb. Even for a Bronie fluffer.

highwhey
05-12-2023, 10:30 PM
You literally spread fake news by talking about the rib fracture, lol.

How is your awareness so bad?

thats what the title says. i never read the article. but nice deflection, sucks to accept the truth.

ArbitraryWater
05-12-2023, 11:32 PM
thats what the title says. i never read the article. but nice deflection, sucks to accept the truth.

maybe know what youre talking about before making declaring statements, no?

look at wiggins man, so injured.

:oldlol::facepalm