PDA

View Full Version : Theres no excuse for Daryl Morey to still have a job

FultzNationRISE
05-14-2023, 06:09 PM
Bringing in James Harden was inexcusable.

It’s been obvious for YEARS he is simply a loser.

Theyd have been better off GIVING Simmons away.

You dont get better by adding a losing personality. Morey stanning Harden like a simpleton casual amazed by box scores and step back mix tapes.

Let someone else have a crack at the job ffs Philly.

dreamshake
05-14-2023, 06:11 PM
In Moreys defense he was told to bring in King James. He just traded for the wrong one.

8Ball
05-14-2023, 06:12 PM
His whole Taiwan thing and making the league lose money should have gotten him booted from the league.

LeBron had to rightfully scold his ass publicly.

Wally450
05-14-2023, 06:17 PM
Doc Rivers also.

90sgoat
05-14-2023, 06:18 PM
It's time for Philly to finally do away with The Process.

You need to trade everyone but Maxey and do a rebuild based on a team culture that better fits their city.

FultzNationRISE
08-18-2023, 05:20 PM
At least he finally wised up and didnt give Soften a long term deal.

Guess now it’s the Mavs turn to be the team most foolishly committed to an obvious loser (kyrie).

Xiao Yao You
08-18-2023, 07:00 PM
Bringing in James Harden was inexcusable.

It’s been obvious for YEARS he is simply a loser.

Theyd have been better off GIVING Simmons away.

You dont get better by adding a losing personality. Morey stanning Harden like a simpleton casual amazed by box scores and step back mix tapes.

Let someone else have a crack at the job ffs Philly.

How would you give away someone nobody wanted?

ArbitraryWater
08-18-2023, 08:28 PM
Dude, they were a couple bounces from an ECF against the Heat...

stop it.

They would not have been in this position without Harden.

GOBB
08-19-2023, 10:52 AM

You need to trade everyone but Maxey and do a rebuild based on a team culture that better fits their city.

Why do people keep saying this? The PROCESS ended when they forced Sam Hinkie out. He started the PROCESS. A PROCESS that was unconventional to how NBA teams operated. The Colangelos forced him out and went BACK to the same way of doing things that Sam Hinkie was not in favor of. I would have liked to see Sam Hinkie PROCESS run its course to see what would have resulted.

GOBB
08-19-2023, 10:54 AM
How would you give away someone nobody wanted?

King offered Halliburton which they should have took for Ben Simmons. The idea nobody wanted Ben is laughable. Unless you’re talking about Harden? And Nets wanted him then Philly and now Clippers

JohnMax
08-19-2023, 12:52 PM
His style of play might be better suited for suited the Western conference. Even the Bucks had to go from a high scoring finesse offense to a physical defensive / rebounding oriented team.

90sgoat
11-13-2023, 05:46 PM

I stand by this.

People like to claim I am racist, which is completely true, but more important, I stand by good basketball players and I could tell Maxey was the real deal since rookie season.

tontoz
11-13-2023, 05:59 PM
Philly has the best record in the league and your idea is to fire the GM now? :lol

Harden only played a season and half there. Morey moved off him pretty quickly and didn't trade much to get him.

Has Morey ever had a losing record for a full season? Serious question.

FultzNationRISE
11-13-2023, 06:34 PM
Philly has the best record in the league and your idea is to fire the GM now? :lol

Harden only played a season and half there. Morey moved off him pretty quickly and didn't trade much to get him.

Pssst.

Hey.

Check the date of the OP.

k0kakw0rld
11-13-2023, 06:52 PM

You realize his post was made in May right?

tontoz
11-13-2023, 07:07 PM
You realize his post was made in May right?

I do now lol. I still don't follow the logic of firing Morey. This thread certainly hasn't aged well.

Morey moved off harden even though they obviously were close for years and got some value in return. Doesn't he deserve some credit for that?

FultzNationRISE
11-13-2023, 07:10 PM
I do now lol. I still don't follow the logic of firing Morey. This thread certainly hasn't aged well.

Morey moved off harden even though they obviously were close for years and got some value in return. Doesn't he deserve some credit for that?

Maybe he saw the thread. ;)

tontoz
11-13-2023, 07:13 PM
Maybe he saw the thread. ;)

Or maybe watched them blow a 3-2 lead.

FultzNationRISE
11-13-2023, 07:14 PM
Or maybe watched them blow a 3-2 lead.

Well Harden's been doing that in the playoffs for years.

I think he saw the thread ;)