PDA

View Full Version : All Bubble Teams BACK in Conference Finals - I thought it was a fluke?

8Ball
05-14-2023, 06:15 PM
:applause::applause:

I heard from low IQ individuals that bubble was just some sort of random fluke. They said Denver was a fluke team, said Heat was a fluke team, bla bla bla.

The same core stars from all Celtics / Heat / Denver / Lakers are back in the Conference finals.

Another narrative destroyed.

Spurs m8
05-14-2023, 06:17 PM
It's 3 years later and the players are different...you stupid virgin insecure fvckhead

Post more pics of your sick pad, coke addicted daddy's boy

ArbitraryWater
05-14-2023, 06:18 PM
Inbefore RMWG tells you these teams are so much different and it says nothing about those 2020 teams :lol

imdaman99
05-14-2023, 06:27 PM
Bubble was no fluke but we don't talk about bubble ohh ohhhhhh

Johnny32
05-14-2023, 06:29 PM
It's 3 years later and the players are different...you stupid virgin insecure fvckhead

top 2 players on each team are the same. get mad, microboy.

RRR3
05-14-2023, 06:34 PM

Same driving forces for each team. Nuggets are in fact largely the same core. Celtics improved if anything.

All 4 teams struggled with injuries because of the short offseason and needed a season to regroup hence them all struggling in 2021. Lakers then made a bad trade so they took longer to get back. Celtics and Heat were already back last year. Nuggets would have been but Murray was hurt.

8Ball
05-14-2023, 06:53 PM
They are mad because they spewed dumb bullshit for years. Their brain produced garbage and now its proving to be wrong.

How angry were the retards when they figured out the world was round and not flat? They nearly killed Galileo for it.

8Ball
05-14-2023, 06:54 PM

You are mad that I am superior to you in every way.

I produce smarter thoughts, live in a much nicer place, get to work out 6 days a week, have a nicer looking body, and wealthier than you are. Plus LeBron > Jordan and the Spurs will be a garbage franchise for the next 2 decades.

SouBeachTalents
05-14-2023, 06:54 PM
They are mad because they spewed dumb bullshit for years. Their brain produced garbage and now its proving to be wrong.

How angry were the retards when they figured out the world was round and not flat? They nearly killed Galileo for it.
It's 3 years later and the players are different, you stupid virgin insecure fvckhead

ArbitraryWater
05-14-2023, 06:55 PM

rmwg liked this post

Wardell Curry
05-14-2023, 06:56 PM
It's 3 years later and the players are different

Eh, sort of. The star players are all identical. It takes a team to win and anyone who says otherwise is silly but the star players are always the base. They're probably like 60-70% of getting you there.

tpols
05-14-2023, 06:58 PM
Bubble had 6 months rest and no HCA.

It's a huge difference.

And you'll see.

8Ball
05-14-2023, 06:59 PM
Heat - Butler and Bam
Lakers - AD and Bran
Celtics - Tatum / Smart / Brown
Denver - Murray / Jokic / MPJ

Looks like the core is the exact same.

8Ball
05-14-2023, 06:59 PM
Eh, sort of. The star players are all identical. It takes a team to win and anyone who says otherwise is silly but the star players are always the base. They're probably like 60-70% of getting you there.

Draymond / Curry / Klay were the only core that remained of that 2015 team.

Yet they won chip in 2022.

Same core, same team.

8Ball
05-14-2023, 07:00 PM

It's a huge difference.

And you'll see.

So rest = more fresh players and higher level of production and overall game play.

HCA disadvantaged the Lakers.

RRR3
05-14-2023, 07:06 PM
So rest = more fresh players and higher level of production and overall game play.

Dude lasted a few hours saying he wouldn’t hate on LeBron anymore.

ArbitraryWater
05-14-2023, 07:07 PM
Dude lasted a few hours saying he wouldn’t hate on LeBron anymore.

bron won him money, which is why he felt grateful for a couple hours. pretty despicable.

Walk on Water
05-14-2023, 07:08 PM
You are mad that I am superior to you in every way.

I produce smarter thoughts, live in a much nicer place, get to work out 6 days a week, have a nicer looking body, and wealthier than you are. Plus LeBron > Jordan and the Spurs will be a garbage franchise for the next 2 decades.

You shouldn’t put LeCheat in the same sentence as Jordan. That would be reserved for legends such as Babe Ruth, Muhammad Ali and Tiger Woods

Axe
05-14-2023, 07:09 PM
You shouldn’t put LeCheat in the same sentence as Jordan. That would be reserved for legends such as Babe Ruth, Muhammad Ali and Tiger Woods
Metdown.

tpols
05-14-2023, 07:12 PM

It was a weird scenario.

Nobody watched the 2020 Finals. It has the lowest ratings in league history.

Sunday’s Lakers-Heat NBA Finals Game 3 averaged a 3.1 rating and 5.94 million viewers, marking the lowest rated and least-watched NBA Finals game on record. The previous low was set two nights earlier by Game 2, which averaged a 3.6 and 6.61 million. The low before that was set by last Wednesday’s Game 1, which as previously reported drew a 4.1 and 7.41 million.

AlternativeAcc.
05-14-2023, 07:12 PM
bron won him money, which is why he felt grateful for a couple hours. pretty despicable.

Lmao. Dude won 500 bucks and got a serotonin boost.

Can't believe u guys get so happy over a few hundred dollars. Yall need to make some real money.

ArbitraryWater
05-14-2023, 07:27 PM
Lmao. Dude won 500 bucks and got a serotonin boost.

Can't believe u guys get so happy over a few hundred dollars. Yall need to make some real money.

lmao

ArbitraryWater
05-15-2023, 09:11 AM
https://i.gyazo.com/42e9c7a253d4cc9a4d31f054d75b5a24.jpg

8Ball
05-15-2023, 09:48 AM

LeBron surpassed Jordan already bro.

What year 20 Jordan was doing? Why wasn't his body able to last that long NBA wise?

jlip
05-15-2023, 10:27 AM
As in the other thread, one could argue whether the two seasons being three years apart are related or not. That's fine. But what I find more interesting is, this year is actually more anomalous and "flukish" than the bubble. In 2020 the Lakers were the #1 seed and the Nuggets were the #3 seed. There is absolutely nothing shocking on paper about those two seeds meeting in the Conference Finals. In the ECF that year, you had the #s 3 and 5 seeds meeting. It was not particularly shocking that the Celtics as a 3 seed made the conference finals, maybe the #5 seed, Heat, somewhat.

But could you imagine if the circumstances of this season (2023) had played out in the bubble? Both the Lakers and the Heat were play in teams at the bottom of their respective conferences barely getting in as 7 and 8 seeds. There would have been more fluke and asterisk talk if that were the case in the 2020 bubble. Again, as far as the Conference Finals go, this season is stranger than the bubble. Just based on seeding, the bubble was more normal.

warriorfan
05-15-2023, 10:54 AM
“Just based on seeding, the bubble was more normal”

lmaoooo

1987_Lakers
05-15-2023, 11:08 AM
https://i.gyazo.com/42e9c7a253d4cc9a4d31f054d75b5a24.jpg

haters fuming

Duderonomy
05-15-2023, 11:35 AM

If anyone is a rage filled virgin it's 8Ball :oldlol:

MMM
05-15-2023, 04:50 PM
Whats crazy is i believe all 4 of these teams looked improved from 3 years ago

8Ball
05-15-2023, 05:11 PM
If anyone is a rage filled virgin it's 8Ball :oldlol:

I've had a girlfriend and now wife for 10 years now.

Try harder.

Pictures of my place are in this thread here, how does it compare to yours?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?495139-8balless-the-biggest-fraud-in-the-history-of-i-h

Only absolute trash losers bring up the virgin insult. The cringiest losers I knew in high school and college were using it as insults and now they hate their lives. Same with Spurs m8, he's miserable.

8Ball
05-15-2023, 05:17 PM
As in the other thread, one could argue whether the two seasons being three years apart are related or not. That's fine. But what I find more interesting is, this year is actually more anomalous and "flukish" than the bubble. In 2020 the Lakers were the #1 seed and the Nuggets were the #3 seed. There is absolutely nothing shocking on paper about those two seeds meeting in the Conference Finals. In the ECF that year, you had the #s 3 and 5 seeds meeting. It was not particularly shocking that the Celtics as a 3 seed made the conference finals, maybe the #5 seed, Heat, somewhat.

But could you imagine if the circumstances of this season (2023) had played out in the bubble? Both the Lakers and the Heat were play in teams at the bottom of their respective conferences barely getting in as 7 and 8 seeds. There would have been more fluke and asterisk talk if that were the case in the 2020 bubble. Again, as far as the Conference Finals go, this season is stranger than the bubble. Just based on seeding, the bubble was more normal.

Bubble was absolutely more normal. Everyone was healthy from the 4 month break.

And highest level of basketball was seen with more rest and no travelling.

Duderonomy
05-15-2023, 07:37 PM
I've had a girlfriend and now wife for 10 years now.

Try harder.

Pictures of my place are in this thread here, how does it compare to yours?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?495139-8balless-the-biggest-fraud-in-the-history-of-i-h

Only absolute trash losers bring up the virgin insult. The cringiest losers I knew in high school and college were using it as insults and now they hate their lives. Same with Spurs m8, he's miserable.
You got a wife while you're trolling nba forum non-stop?

8Ball
05-15-2023, 07:52 PM
You got a wife while you're trolling nba forum non-stop?

How on earth is it trolling to simply say all bubble teams are back in the conference finals?

How is it trolling to show evidence disputing fluke bubble narratives?

You got your head twisted on wrong buddy.

Duderonomy
05-15-2023, 08:04 PM
How on earth is it trolling to simply say all bubble teams are back in the conference finals?

How is it trolling to show evidence disputing fluke bubble narratives?

You got your head twisted on wrong buddy.

Even if you are a Bron- nut rider only him and AD are left over from that team. And the other 3 teams have a much different experience or talent roster than 3 years ago. Also we will probably see the C's vs the Nuggets in this finals

8Ball
05-15-2023, 08:17 PM
Even if you are a Bron- nut rider only him and AD are left over from that team. And the other 3 teams have a much different experience or talent roster than 3 years ago. Also we will probably see the C's vs the Nuggets in this finals

Are you saying the 2020 teams were a fluke?

The core stayed the same for all those teams. Just like the core of the Bulls Jordan and Pippen were the only constant in those 90s bulls.

Overdrive
05-16-2023, 12:57 AM
The only reason these guys attack the bubble title is because Lebron won.

WhiteKyrie
05-16-2023, 01:01 AM

It's a huge difference.

And you'll see.

Exactly. No one with an eye for detail remotely takes non 82 game season championships like 1999, 2012, or 2020 seriously.

Full Court
05-22-2023, 11:31 PM
Well this thread is an epic backfire. :roll:

The Canadian idiot 8ball once again outed as being a low IQ moron. All four teams are very different, so his very premis is flawed, but let's by his argument that they're the same, I guess it proves that the bubble was a fluke, because the Lakers got swept and COULDN'T EVEN MAKE IT OUT OF THE CONFERENCE.

:roll:

Where you at, 8Dingus?

:lol