PDA

View Full Version : Does literally ANYONE have Kobe over LeBron anymore? Even one person?

ELITEpower23
05-15-2023, 09:43 AM
Ten years ago by 2013 it was a done deal but has the delusion seeped this far into 2023?

8Ball
05-15-2023, 09:46 AM
I voted kobe for the luls. RIP

paksat
05-15-2023, 11:15 AM
You mofos on this board acting like they won the championship. Way to beat up on a team that won like 5 road games all season, absolute juggernaught

RachlNicholsazz
05-15-2023, 11:48 AM
I voted Kobe cuz I'm not supposed to. RIP Mamba

warriorfan
05-15-2023, 12:22 PM

Wally450
05-15-2023, 12:53 PM
Kenny and stalker most definitely.

coin24
05-15-2023, 06:52 PM
Bran is still a career loser and a choker, what’s changed? Moar help?

Full Court
05-15-2023, 07:41 PM
Meh. Bronie's fringe top ten. Kobe's 13ish. Both were/are very overrated while they were/are still playing.

LeGoat4Life
05-15-2023, 07:49 PM
Kobe sits comfortably ahead of Lebron and that’s the general consensus

Wake me up when Lebron can achieve a proper 2peat let alone a 3peat lol

A 2peat that both curry and KD also achieved, yet Lebron still can’t do despite all the team hopping

ArbitraryWater
05-15-2023, 07:52 PM

A 2peat that both curry and KD also achieved, yet Lebron still can’t do despite all the team hopping

um...

paksat
05-15-2023, 08:00 PM
you gotta be better than a player first off

kobe offensively might take stupid shots, but his skill set is 2 leagues higher than him. Fadeaways, 3's, post game, kobe has it all

j3lademaster
05-16-2023, 02:16 AM

kobe offensively might take stupid shots, but his skill set is 2 leagues higher than him. Fadeaways, 3's, post game, kobe has it allSkill doesnÂ’t matter, results do. Jose Calderon had one of the fundamentally sound skillsets ever, no one cares. TJ Ford is one of the most skilled passers ever, Jamal Tinsley had some of the craziest handles ever. Skill doesnÂ’t matter, only results and Lebron destroys Kobe in all measurable metrics.

Also, youÂ’re only listing skills Kobe has over Lebron. Lebron has skills over Kobe too: passing, floor general, team defense. Lebron is a better elimination game player by a mile, better finals performer, and a way more consistent scorer. Kobe doesnÂ’t even have 3 point shooting on Lebron, they shoot a similar percentage while Lebron has higher volume. ItÂ’s crazy that KobeÂ’s only saving grace in this discussion is his scoring, but virtually all metrics point to Lebron as the better scorer. Literally all Kobe has is his ability to go off, which is good, but not enough when youÂ’re putting him side by side with Bron.

Axe
05-16-2023, 02:18 AM

kobe offensively might take stupid shots, but his skill set is 2 leagues higher than him. Fadeaways, 3's, post game, kobe has it all
At the cost of being efficient. :oldlol:

Btw, speaking of costs... :rolleyes:

🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚

HighFlyer23
05-16-2023, 02:48 AM
LeBron’s career has exceeded Kobe’ by consensus I’d say

Kobe Bryant to this date had the most moves in NBA history. He was also the most elite one on one player along with Jordan. His skill level was greater than Lebrons … but lebron is the more efficient player and the better athlete. He contributes more to team success than Kobe did … we all know Kobe may have been the best tough shot maker in the league but he missed a ton of those shots too … Kobe doesn’t have the efficiency to compete with Lebron or Jordan, that’s the difference. He fired off too many difficult shots and that hurt his field goal percentage among other things.

But he was an absolute marvel on the court who had every move under his belt mastered. There’s always that one dude on the court who is a wizard with the ball in his hands but isn’t as efficient as the one other dude who just hits shots … mostly because he takes better percentage shots closer to the basket and doesn’t force up tough shots.

People would incorrectly say that Kobe had low basketball iq because of his shot selection but it was more of an ego, confidence and ability thing. Not many other players besides Kobe could actually make these shots even at the percentage he made them at. He was also on a bad team for part of his career and felt he had to take those shots because nobody else could score reliably.

SATAN
05-16-2023, 02:54 AM

:oldlol:

Phoenix
05-16-2023, 06:14 AM

And Tpols, though he seems to have had an about-face recently.

paksat
05-16-2023, 06:17 AM
At the cost of being efficient. :oldlol:

Btw, speaking of costs... :rolleyes:

🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚

5 chips

Phoenix
05-16-2023, 06:23 AM
People would incorrectly say that Kobe had low basketball iq because of his shot selection but it was more of an ego, confidence and ability thing. Not many other players besides Kobe could actually make these shots even at the percentage he made them at. He was also on a bad team for part of his career and felt he had to take those shots because nobody else could score reliably.

Eh, some of it was IQ if he wasn't able to tame his own ego 'just because he could'. Some of it was being forced into bad shots and while Kobe may had the ability to make some, the entire reason for many of them in the first place is Kobe needed to do more, especially compared to MJ, in order to create space. Didn't have the same burst of speed out of the triple threat, didn't get off the ground as high on the jump shot. Hence all the extra pumpfakes, footwork and other things needed to get the defender off-balance. MJ was also better at catching the ball and immediately attacking which means the defense reacts to him instead of the reverse.

ImKobe
05-16-2023, 07:23 AM
Wow. The Poll is basically 50/50 on a Lebron fan board.

KB had the better skill-set and won more rings and beat more quality teams on a consistent basis en route to the Finals since his Conference was much stronger.

Johnny32
05-16-2023, 07:35 AM
Only trolls who were so emotionally invested in this shit that lebron's greatness has destroyed their sanity.

Axe
05-16-2023, 08:01 AM
5 eggs
Ftfy :eek:

HighFlyer23
05-16-2023, 08:25 AM
Eh, some of it was IQ if he wasn't able to tame his own ego 'just because he could'. Some of it was being forced into bad shots and while Kobe may had the ability to make some, the entire reason for many of them in the first place is Kobe needed to do more, especially compared to MJ, in order to create space. Didn't have the same burst of speed out of the triple threat, didn't get off the ground as high on the jump shot. Hence all the extra pumpfakes, footwork and other things needed to get the defender off-balance. MJ was also better at catching the ball and immediately attacking which means the defense reacts to him instead of the reverse.

I think he genuinely liked taking those shots and if they went in they would demoralize the defender and the opposing team. We’ve seen him make those absurd shots when the defense is literally perfect. But he missed a lot of them too. Was more part of his play style and what he did than anything. There was no bad shot in his mind. Also remember he was on a bad team with the likes of Smush Parker and Kwame Brown and the likes.

MJ didn’t take those shots like that. He was more patient and looked to take higher percentage shots. MJ was obviously more athletic and could get to the basket at will. He was better at tough shots near the basket, those “circus” layups at the bucket. MJ was also more decisive and would attack quicker. Kobe took tough shots from a distance, those wild 20 to 25 footers.

Tough pull-up midrange shots and layups in traffic are still higher percentage than long 2s and 3s with 1 to 2 defenders draped over you.

Phoenix
05-16-2023, 08:30 AM
I think he genuinely liked taking those shots and if they went in they would demoralize the defender and the opposing team. We’ve seen him make those absurd shots when the defense is literally perfect. But he missed a lot of them too. Was more part of his play style and what he did than anything. There was no bad shot in his mind. Also remember he was on a bad team with the likes of Smush Parker and Kwame Brown and the likes.

MJ didn’t take those shots like that. He was more patient and looked to take higher percentage shots. MJ was obviously more athletic and could get to the basket at will. He was better at tough shots near the basket, those “circus” layups at the bucket. MJ was also more decisive and would attack quicker. Kobe took tough shots from a distance, those wild 20 to 25 footers.

Tough pull-up midrange shots and layups in traffic are still higher percentage than long 2s and 3s with 1 to 2 defenders draped over you.

I think he used those shots as demoralizers and heat-checkers. It's a zero sum game of it either being an 'OMG what a shot!' that can result in back-handed compliments like 'the best bad shoemaker ever'...or a 'wtf was that?!' miss. Not too muc grey area in there...

I think mostly we're in the same ballpark as far as how each attacked the defense and their general tendencies.

paksat
05-16-2023, 12:16 PM
Ftfy :eek:

It's funny your retarded broke ass wants to keep bringing that up, as if you yourself even have anything in life in the first place.

Let me know if ever wanna measure up, I'll post multiple pictures of my multiple jet skis, airboat, 2 Mercedes, 4 motorcycles... Maybe you can show the board your bedroom or something you fat bitch :lol

ShawkFactory
05-16-2023, 12:25 PM
They're about as close as it can be. Depends on your preference.

Kobe of course had the bigger bag but Lebron has the ability to affect more aspects of the game in general with his size, athleticism, IQ combo.

ArbitraryWater
05-16-2023, 12:37 PM

KB had the better skill-set and won more rings and beat more quality teams on a consistent basis en route to the Finals since his Conference was much stronger.

look at the ppl voting lol

ImKobe
05-16-2023, 12:46 PM
look at the ppl voting lol

Half the Bran votes are made by alts who rarely ever post as well lol.

kawhileonard2
05-16-2023, 08:17 PM

Lebron was afraid of Kobe he lost to Dwight Howard and then Rondo with hca

ArbitraryWater
05-16-2023, 08:31 PM
Half the Bran votes are made by alts who rarely ever post as well lol.

literally only lee and 329services.

where as, the kobe votes are either jokes, trolls or diehard kobe fans/bron haters lol.

SATAN
05-16-2023, 08:51 PM
5 chips

Casual.

And1AllDay
05-16-2023, 09:43 PM

TheMan
05-17-2023, 12:59 AM
Only trolls who were so emotionally invested in this shit that lebron's greatness has destroyed their sanity.

Suck it Bran Stan

TheMan
05-17-2023, 01:04 AM
literally only lee and 329services.

where as, the kobe votes are either jokes, trolls or diehard kobe fans/bron haters lol.

99% LeBron's votes are coming from known Bran stans like yourself. How does that make your vote better than those who voted for Kobe? You cannot claim to be unbiased, that much is undeniable, so what makes your vote more legit, huh? Me, I'm neither a Kobe stan nor a LeBron hater, I'm just not a fan of LeBron's style of play.

1987_Lakers
05-17-2023, 01:08 AM
The debate was settled after 2016. People who still think Kobe is ranked higher have lost their sanity.

You have Kenny saying he would nuke countries if it meant Kobe would become the GOAT

Stalker poured piss on himself then posted the vid on youtube before deleting it.

Soundwave
05-17-2023, 01:28 AM
I'll probably take shit from some for saying it but I honestly think even if LeBron is the "better" career, but I think if the 2009 Lakers with Kobe played the 2012 Miami with LeBron ... Lakers win that series.

3ba11
05-17-2023, 01:45 AM
Kobe was a better basketball player than Lebron

He proved it by needing less help to win - he won with a bosh-level player at 2nd option, while Lebron needed Bosh at 2nd option.

Kobe won with less because he wasn't' an abnormal ball-dominator that imposed spot-up roles - he had expert jumpshooting skill that yielded great teammate development, fits and strategic capacity/coaching, so he could win with less help.

Spurs m8
05-17-2023, 01:54 AM
This, like the Tim Duncan v LeBarry thread is very very even.

Meanwhile every MJ thread he loses in a landslide.

LeBarry is in the 6-15 bracket, he's flat out not top 5...that was manufactured

SATAN
05-17-2023, 03:51 AM
The debate was settled after 2016. People who still think Kobe is ranked higher have lost their sanity.

You have Kenny saying he would nuke countries if it meant Kobe would become the GOAT

Stalker poured piss on himself then posted the vid on youtube before deleting it.

:roll:

Spurs m8
05-17-2023, 04:30 AM

You play goon of fortune, ya sick cvnt

CountDracula
05-19-2023, 07:15 AM
https://i.ibb.co/bJqsvDF/40-D08-B9-A-ECB1-4-D12-81-B7-3541-FE6-D86-D9.jpg (https://ibb.co/gVHSWhd)

https://i.ibb.co/TbW3PvY/347797-AE-49-E4-461-C-B7-E8-084-FE8-F58-F6-B.jpg (https://ibb.co/LJN79kY)

https://i.ibb.co/WKgrT9W/A2-B5-CFAD-437-C-4-BA9-ACEB-2-D083-AA14516.gif (https://imgbb.com/)

ELITEpower23
05-19-2023, 09:16 AM

Duncan vs LBJ was made in 2019 :lol

Plus LeBron is winning the GOAT vs NOT, retard m8.

So you're wrong twice. Nice work.

ELITEpower23
05-19-2023, 09:17 AM

He proved it by needing less help to win - he won with a bosh-level player at 2nd option, while Lebron needed Bosh at 2nd option.

Kobe won with less because he wasn't' an abnormal ball-dominator that imposed spot-up roles - he had expert jumpshooting skill that yielded great teammate development, fits and strategic capacity/coaching, so he could win with less help.

No. Sorry. This isn't 2012 anymore.

90sgoat
05-19-2023, 09:33 AM

This.

No shame in it.

There are really only a handful of Rushmore players, those who changed the game:

MJ, Bird, Magic, Russel, Kareem, Shaq, Wilt.

Then you have Duncan, Lebron, Kobe, Hakeem, Curry, Barkley, Malone etc.

I am willing to move Lebron above Hakeem now. His longevity has grown on me. It does say something to be this good at his age, EPO doping not withstanding.

So for me, I put him in the top 10 now.

HoopologyPhD
05-19-2023, 10:51 AM
Kobe did things LBJ couldn't, I'm not sure you could say the same about Lebron, even though he is much bigger, Kobes post game was vastly superior.
Head to head Kobe owned him.
I'm not sure that LBJ really makes the guys around him better bc he is such a stagnant ballhog, his stats are more a result of cherry picking and garbage time rather than doing what he needs to help the team.
If Kobe was a merc he probably could have had a few more rings.

Johnny32
05-19-2023, 10:55 AM
Kobe did things LBJ couldn't, I'm not sure you could say the same about Lebron, even though he is much bigger, Kobes post game was vastly superior.
Head to head Kobe owned him.
I'm not sure that LBJ really makes the guys around him better bc he is such a stagnant ballhog, his stats are more a result of cherry picking and garbage time rather than doing what he needs to help the team.
If Kobe was a merc he probably could have had a few more rings.

fat guy typing out his gaping asshole.

tpols
05-19-2023, 11:04 AM

He proved it by needing less help to win - he won with a bosh-level player at 2nd option, while Lebron needed Bosh at 3rd option.

This.

Although Lebrons GOAT longevity is making it close.

HoopologyPhD
05-19-2023, 11:05 AM
fat guy typing out his gaping asshole.

You misspelled PHAT my friend:pimp:

theman93
05-19-2023, 11:54 AM
The Little Emperor or Little Flying Warrior?

And1AllDay
05-19-2023, 08:43 PM

goteeem :oldlol:

kawhileonard2
05-19-2023, 09:54 PM

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?506499-GOAT-poll-60-million-votes

BallsOut
05-20-2023, 11:49 PM
The truth has been revealed.

:lebronamazed:

kawhileonard2
05-20-2023, 11:57 PM
The truth has been revealed.

Kobe won back to back with the Lakers twice.

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 03:20 AM

Real basketball players recognize real basketball players like Kobe. It’s all love and respect.

ImKobe
05-21-2023, 03:28 AM

Kobe has a 3-Peat and went to 3 straight Finals twice in a really tough Western Conference. Bran is a choker & an embarrassment to the Lakers' org.

CountDracula
05-21-2023, 04:24 AM
https://i.ibb.co/cvBnLPh/214-BBEC6-62-A9-4892-96-C5-6590094-D9-BD3.jpg (https://ibb.co/wLkmsTh)

CountDracula
05-21-2023, 05:14 AM
https://i.ibb.co/xMWtC7Q/44-E5501-B-C563-41-A0-A91-D-7-F03-BECC8653.jpg (https://ibb.co/8jqLK7V)

https://i.ibb.co/cvBnLPh/214-BBEC6-62-A9-4892-96-C5-6590094-D9-BD3.jpg (https://ibb.co/wLkmsTh)

https://i.ibb.co/5nYDMmQ/48-FECBBE-D906-4340-BE05-14-B0311228-A7.jpg (https://ibb.co/2s82nxz)

plowking
05-21-2023, 06:07 AM
This.

Although Lebrons GOAT longevity is making it close.

Even you don't believe this.

The reality is - if you don't have a dog in the fight - you objectively know LeBron is the better player. Kobe has fandom and LA behind him in these conversations so it becomes somewhat "debatable" if you even want to call it that.

Lebron has:
- more all NBA selections
- more MVPs
- more finals MVPs
- has been better for longer
- has more total points, rebounds, steals, blocks and assists.
- has more playoff points, rebounds, steals, blocks and assists.
- has a higher average in all of these as well despite playing longer
- is a better game 7 and knockout game performer
- is a better playoff performer
- is a far better finals performer

It just isn't a conversation. Kobe is great. Top 6-12 probably. He just isn't better than some players.

dunksby
05-21-2023, 06:50 AM
Voted Kobe just to piss off the OP.

LeGoat4Life
05-21-2023, 07:39 AM
Lebron losing on a forum filled with Lebron Stans and alts :lol

Lebron23
05-21-2023, 07:51 AM
Lebron is 10x better than Kobe

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 10:41 AM
Lebron is 10x better than Kobe

Not according to the poll in this thread he ain't.

:yaohappy:

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 10:43 AM
Even you don't believe this.

The reality is - if you don't have a dog in the fight - you objectively know LeBron is the better player. Kobe has fandom and LA behind him in these conversations so it becomes somewhat "debatable" if you even want to call it that.

Lebron has:
- more all NBA selections
- more MVPs
- more finals MVPs
- has been better for longer
- has more total points, rebounds, steals, blocks and assists.
- has more playoff points, rebounds, steals, blocks and assists.
- has a higher average in all of these as well despite playing longer
- is a better game 7 and knockout game performer
- is a better playoff performer
- is a far better finals performer

It just isn't a conversation. Kobe is great. Top 6-12 probably. He just isn't better than some players.

Kobe is better than Lebron. And you'll never change my mind. Don't use the word objective like it somehow makes your argument valid. The majority of people have Kobe over Lebron all time as this thread poll indicates. Get mad son.

1987_Lakers
05-21-2023, 10:47 AM
Kobe is better than Lebron. And you'll never change my mind. Don't use the word objective like it somehow makes your argument valid. The majority of people have Kobe over Lebron all time as this thread poll indicates. Get mad son.

Yea, the majority of people in this thread stated they voted Kobe just to troll. :oldlol:

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 10:55 AM
Yea, the majority of people in this thread stated they voted Kobe just to troll. :oldlol:

Get mad son. The truth hurts.

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 12:15 PM

:applause:

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 07:14 PM
OP and the rest of the Lebron stans in shambles at these poll results

LeGoat4Life
05-21-2023, 08:03 PM

Just stating facts and representing the general consensus :cheers:

3ba11
05-21-2023, 08:22 PM
When did Lebron win a ring without a super-team as the clear-cut top producer?

He never did because passers like Magic or Lebron need all-time scorers to pass to that can match or lead the scoring for entire playoff runs.

By virtue of needing "closers" to lead the scoring, Lebron needed more help than Kobe.

ELITEpower23
05-21-2023, 09:18 PM

He never did because passers like Magic or Lebron need all-time scorers to pass to that can match or lead the scoring for entire playoff runs.

By virtue of needing "closers" to lead the scoring, Lebron needed more help than Kobe.

How does LBJ need a closer when he has the #1 most Playoff points and game winners? :lol

Nice try baby boi

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 09:24 PM
How does LBJ need a closer when he has the #1 most Playoff points and game winners? :lol

Nice try baby boi

Look at your poll results baby boi :yaohappy:

ELITEpower23
05-21-2023, 09:27 PM
Look at your poll results baby boi :yaohappy:

People voted Kobe only to laugh at you :lol

12be vs LeFirst? :lol

Keep melting cuck

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 09:33 PM
OP is in denial lmao I love it keep the tears coming Bron stans they’re delicious. What a huge thread fail

:roll: :roll: :roll:

ELITEpower23
05-21-2023, 09:35 PM
OP is in denial lmao I love it keep the tears coming Bron stans they’re delicious. What a huge thread fail

Le1st vs 12be :lol

Cute

There's something about 8,000 that beats, 5,500

TheMan
05-21-2023, 09:38 PM
People voted Kobe only to laugh at you :lol

12be vs LeFirst? :lol

Keep melting cuck

This Bronie fuming:roll:

ELITEpower23
05-21-2023, 09:44 PM

8,000 vs ....?

:pimp: Gottem

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 09:51 PM

You can tell the poll results hurt OP bad.

:roll: :roll:

ImKobe
05-21-2023, 09:57 PM

Exactly. Bran needed the ball AND he needed someone who could close for him. That's why he only has 4 titles despite playing with different superstar teammates for over half of his career.

Jordan got to 6 rings in 14 (really 11 since he basically missed 3) seasons, Kobe got to 5 in 14. Bran is in year 20 and still trying to catch up while getting carried to a sweep :lol

Axe
05-21-2023, 10:00 PM
Butler > kobe

:kobe:

red1
05-21-2023, 10:00 PM
Exactly. Bran needed the ball AND he needed someone who could close for him. That's why he only has 4 titles despite playing with different superstar teammates for over half of his career.

Jordan got to 6 rings in 14 (really 11 since he basically missed 3) seasons, Kobe got to 5 in 14. Bran is in year 20 and still trying to catch up while getting carried to a sweep :lol

kobe bricked 18 out of 24 shots in game 7 of the NBA finals :oldlol:

literally made 6 out of 24 shots :oldlol:

TheMan
05-21-2023, 10:20 PM

Those 6 were huge shots apparently...they won :lol It's not how many you make, it's when you make 'em. Kobe clutch :rockon: Meanwhile Bran went ghost in 2011, trying to get as far away from the ball as he could...that's your idea of having the clutch gene, bro? :facepalm

ELITEpower23
05-21-2023, 10:22 PM
Those 6 were huge shots apparently...they won :lol It's not how many you make, it's when you make 'em. Kobe clutch :rockon:

Direct quote from a guy that fuxxed his own cousin :lol

Loser

ImKobe
05-21-2023, 10:22 PM

He showed up in the 4th when it mattered.

1987_Lakers
05-21-2023, 10:24 PM

Did he show up in game 7s and eliminations games?

Here are Kobe's finals stats

2000 - 15.6 ppg | 39 fg%

2001 - 24 ppg | 41.5 fg% | 50 TS%

2002 - 27 ppg | 51 fg% | 62 TS%

2004 - 23 ppg | 38 fg% | 46 TS%

2008 - 26 ppg | 40.1 fg% | 50.5 TS%

2009 - 32 ppg | 43 fg% | 52.5 TS%

2010 - 29 ppg | 40.1 fg% | 52.8 TS%

Here are Kobe's game seven stats.

44.2 MPG

22.2 points

FG 38.9%

FT 67.3%

8 RPG

5 APG

1 SPG

1.3 BPG

Here are Kobe's stats when facing elimination.

22.3 PPG

5.8 RPG

3.5 APG

1.3 SPG

1.3 BPG

on a 50.3 TS

and his teams went 9-10 in those games.

red1
05-21-2023, 10:26 PM
Those 6 were huge shots apparently...they won :lol It's not how many you make, it's when you make 'em. Kobe clutch :rockon: Meanwhile Bran went ghost in 2011, trying to get as far away from the ball as he could...that's your idea of having the clutch gene, bro? :facepalm

THIS is what showing up in game 7 looks like

https://wp.usatodaysports.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/90/2013/06/lebron31.gif
https://j.gifs.com/68AVXz.gif

red1
05-21-2023, 10:26 PM
Did he show up in game 7s and eliminations games?

2000 - 15.6 ppg | 39 fg%

44.2 MPG

22.2 points

FG 38.9%

FT 67.3%

8 RPG

5 APG

1 SPG

1.3 BPG

22.3 PPG

5.8 RPG

3.5 APG

1.3 SPG

1.3 BPG

on a 50.3 TS

https://media.tenor.com/8QkVKnm0ia8AAAAC/lebron-james-pounding-chest.gif

1987_Lakers
05-21-2023, 10:27 PM

https://wp.usatodaysports.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/90/2013/06/lebron31.gif
https://j.gifs.com/68AVXz.gif

Not to mention he scored like 16 points in the 4th quarter vs the Spurs in 2013 in game 6 when they were down 3-2 in the series.

red1
05-21-2023, 10:27 PM

find one iconic play from that 4th quarter.

I can find 18 bricks from that game for you if you like.

ImKobe
05-21-2023, 10:28 PM

Spurs left Bran wide open for jump shots and he averaged 25 ppg on same efficiency as Kobe did in the 2010 Finals vs. double teams :lol

needed Ray Allen to bail him out :sleeping

1987_Lakers
Spurs left Bran wide open for jump shots and he averaged 25 ppg on same efficiency as Kobe did in the 2010 Finals vs. double teams :lol

I'm sorry, did you miss this?

2000 - 15.6 ppg | 39 fg%

44.2 MPG

22.2 points

FG 38.9%

FT 67.3%

8 RPG

5 APG

1 SPG

1.3 BPG

22.3 PPG

5.8 RPG

3.5 APG

1.3 SPG

1.3 BPG

on a 50.3 TS

red1
Not to mention he scored like 16 points in the 4th quarter vs the Spurs in 2013 in game 6 when they were down 3-2 in the series.

facts. unreal performance from the GOAT elimination game performer.

literally double kobe's finals MVP count :oldlol:

https://media.tenor.com/Cc_BsJWjFTUAAAAC/lebron-ad-laugh-anthony-davis-interview-exit.gif
https://media.tenor.com/Cc_BsJWjFTUAAAAC/lebron-ad-laugh-anthony-davis-interview-exit.gif

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 10:29 PM
https://media1.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExZWQzOGMzNjZiZjI1MWNkMmY5ZGU0MmE wZmE4MDQzMDFhODI2YWY1ZCZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZzX 2dpZklkJmN0PWc/12MmxeCziHZEFRTFlF/giphy.gif

LeBron with his patented flop

red1
05-21-2023, 10:29 PM

kobe is ringless without the best frontcourt in the league

gasol and odom rebounding all of those bricks

1987_Lakers
05-21-2023, 10:31 PM
kobe is ringless without the best frontcourt in the league

gasol and odom rebounding all of those bricks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4seP2wD_K4&t

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeRrn1Kgj2o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n3SEJnKQKc

Alot of Lakers game winners in the playoffs came off a Kobe brick.

red1
05-21-2023, 10:32 PM
https://www.bermudareal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/lebron.jpg
https://media.giphy.com/media/HVo6I43FeuEewZHIgF/giphy.gif

red1
05-21-2023, 10:33 PM

yup. more facts.

artest saving that boy after all of those bricks

ImKobe
05-21-2023, 10:35 PM
find one iconic play from that 4th quarter.

I can find 18 bricks from that game for you if you like.

Attacked the basket to put them up 5 with his FTs with 25.7 to go which was enough to win the game at the end. Bran's biggest moment is a block on a contested shot :kobe:

red1
05-21-2023, 10:36 PM
Attacked the basket to put them up 5 with his FTs with 25.7 to go which was enough to win the game at the end. Bran's biggest moment is a block on a contested shot :kobe:

aka the biggest defensive play in NBA history

or we can go with a game-7 game sealing jumpshot in the nba finals- aka more clutch than kobe could ever dream to be:

https://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2818159/lebronclutch.gif

1987_Lakers
05-21-2023, 10:36 PM

I think you missed this

2000 - 15.6 ppg | 39 fg%

44.2 MPG

22.2 points

FG 38.9%

FT 67.3%

8 RPG

5 APG

1 SPG

1.3 BPG

22.3 PPG

5.8 RPG

3.5 APG

1.3 SPG

1.3 BPG

on a 50.3 TS

red1
05-21-2023, 10:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4seP2wD_K4&t

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeRrn1Kgj2o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n3SEJnKQKc

red1
05-21-2023, 10:38 PM
kobe game 7 nba finals: 6-24

lebron game 7 nba finals:

37-points

https://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2818159/lebronclutch.gif

SouBeachTalents
05-21-2023, 10:41 PM
Michael Jordan's son knew what was up

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/gjNqOpInYGo9lLbXpkvAJg--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjt3PTY0MDtoPTI5OA--/https://s.yimg.com/os/en_us/News/Yahoo/ept_sports_ncaab_experts-777513601-1276878841.jpg

TheMan
05-21-2023, 10:47 PM
I think you missed this

2000 - 15.6 ppg | 39 fg%

44.2 MPG

22.2 points

FG 38.9%

FT 67.3%

8 RPG

5 APG

1 SPG

1.3 BPG

22.3 PPG

5.8 RPG

3.5 APG

1.3 SPG

1.3 BPG

on a 50.3 TS

Like AlternativeAcc said, ain't no one gonna read that bruh...5 > 4 :confusedshrug:

1987_Lakers
05-21-2023, 10:48 PM
Like AlternativeAcc said, ain't no one gonna read that bruh...5 > 4 :confusedshrug:

I wouldn't expect you to read it. You are the same guy who thought high school players could still join the NBA.

red1
05-21-2023, 10:49 PM

11>6

ImKobe
05-21-2023, 10:49 PM

He spams that shit (which he has saved in a txt document on his desktop) whenever he gets owned in an argument. That's his way of waving the white flag.

red1
05-21-2023, 10:51 PM
I think you missed this

2000 - 15.6 ppg | 39 fg%

44.2 MPG

22.2 points

FG 38.9%

FT 67.3%

8 RPG

5 APG

1 SPG

1.3 BPG

22.3 PPG

5.8 RPG

3.5 APG

1.3 SPG

1.3 BPG

on a 50.3 TS

great post. :applause:

SATAN
05-21-2023, 10:52 PM
He spams that shit (which he has saved in a txt document on his desktop) whenever he gets owned in an argument. That's his way of waving the white flag.

He's clearly kicking your ass ITT

1987_Lakers
05-21-2023, 10:52 PM

You owned yourself for thinking AD could guard Jokic when I told you before the series started he couldn't.

Or how you called Jimmy Butler a fluke.

Or how you called Murray's 2020 run a bubble fluke and look what he is doing now

Or how you earlier today called Westbrook "Westbrick" but earlier in the season you were saying how LeBron had a superteam and Westbrook > 2013 Dwight & Nash.

You are a clown.

red1
05-21-2023, 10:54 PM
You owned yourself for thinking AD could guard Jokic when I told you before the series started he couldn't.

Or how you called Jimmy Butler of fluke.

Or how you called Murray's 2020 run a bubble fluke and look what he is doing now

Or how you earlier today called Westbrook "Westbrick" but earlier in the season you were saying how LeBron had a superteam and Westbrook > 2013 Dwight & Nash.

You are a clown.

god damn ImKobe just got wrecked

flex on that lil boy

TheMan
05-21-2023, 10:55 PM
11>6

We're talking Kobe vs LeBron, keep up dawg :cheers: It's literally the name of this thread :lol

SATAN
05-21-2023, 10:55 PM

You are a clown.

ImKobe
05-21-2023, 10:58 PM

You are a clown.

AD could guard Jokic. In fact, Jokic is well below his scoring averages in this series buddy. 30.7 ppg first 2 rounds vs 27 ppg in the WCF & on worse efficiency

Jimmy Butler had never been close to as good as he was in 2020 and we had almost a decade of evidence to back that claim at the time

Murray has went off in this series but is still not as good as he was in his best stretches in the bubble when he had 50+ pt games

Westbrook was better than 2013 Nash because Nash got injured 2 games into the season, missed a lot of games & was never the same

Bran turned into a 6-8 Westbrick in these Playoffs and you can't defend it, so you resort to deflecting and spamming your same shit whenever you get confronted.

1987_Lakers
05-21-2023, 10:59 PM
god damn ImKobe just got wrecked

flex on that lil boy

:pimp:

red1
We're talking Kobe vs LeBron, keep up dawg :cheers: It's literally the name of this thread :lol

I'm using your weak logic

if rings is the defining factor in this debate then you are also saying that bill russell> jordan

it goes both ways dawg

red1
4 > 2

imdaman99
05-21-2023, 11:04 PM
I'm so sick of the lebron stans but I'm not fond of the kobe stans either, although most of them are gone. I was always a kobe guy so I voted for him :lol i don't care if I believe it or not :pimp:

TheMan
05-21-2023, 11:04 PM
I'm using your weak logic

if rings is the defining factor in this debate then you are also saying that bill russell> jordan

it goes both ways dawg

I've no problem with that, as long as MJ > your boi

:cheers:

red1
05-21-2023, 11:07 PM
I've no problem with that, as long as MJ > your boi

:cheers:

nah b.

it's a wash at best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MG8wjJNdf4&t=4s&ab_channel=ESPN

TheMan
05-21-2023, 11:10 PM
nah b.

it's a wash at best.

I can show you tons of videos of other legends saying it's MJ and it's no contest, including former LeBron teammates but we all know who is the consensus GOAT. :cheers: For every one former NBA player, coach or executive saying it's LeBron, there is 10 others saying Mike, you know it, I know it, we all know it.

Deal...

red1
05-21-2023, 11:11 PM
I can show you tons of videos of other legends saying it's no contest, including former LeBron teammates but we know who is the consensus GOAT. :cheers:

steve kerr is the most qualified man on earth to comment

I dont think thats debateable

TheMan
05-21-2023, 11:14 PM
steve kerr is the most qualified man on earth to comment

I dont think thats debateable

Nop

red1
05-21-2023, 11:14 PM

red1
05-21-2023, 11:15 PM
Nop

yep.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/62/Shannon_Sharpe_Headshot.jpg

Keno
05-21-2023, 11:16 PM
this debate ended in 2013... lebrons better in every aspect of the game as a basketball player, and it's not even close either.

TheMan
05-21-2023, 11:21 PM
this debate ended in 2013... lebrons better in every aspect of the game as a basketball player, and it's not even close either.

Is that why he has a losing Finals record, less MVPs, FMVPs, DPOYs, NBA titles and 9 less scoring titles the GOAT?

Interesting how less is more with you Bronsexuals :lol

SouBeachTalents
05-21-2023, 11:23 PM
Is that why he has a losing Finals record, less MVPs, FMVPs, DMVPs, titles and 9 less scoring titles?

Interesting how less is more with you Bronsexuals :lol
:biggums: He was talking about Kobe bro.

Insecure much :lol

TheMan
05-21-2023, 11:25 PM
:biggums: He was talking about Kobe bro.

Insecure much :lol

My bad, me and red1 were going back and fourth and I thought this dude was backing red1 :lol Oh and it's not insecurity either, at the end of the day I couldn't care less what some random thinks, it's just shooting the shit and debating about a subject we all love here :cheers: Not that serious

SATAN
05-21-2023, 11:26 PM
TheMan is such a casual lolol

red1
05-21-2023, 11:28 PM
My bad, me and red1 were going back and fourth and I thought this dude was backing red1 :lol Oh and it's not insecurity either, at the end of the day I couldn't care less what some random thinks, it's just shooting the shit and debating about a subject we all love here :cheers: Not that serious

lebron over jordan bro. whether you like it or not the case can be made now. the grocery bagging rivals was the final nail in baldan's coffin.

you're gonna be aight.

1987_Lakers
05-21-2023, 11:31 PM
I noticed this with TheMan, every year when LeBron is eliminated or close to it he comes here to talk trash, probably looking for validation that MJ is clearly the GOAT by most people on here. But once he logs off, he ends up feeling more insecure than before. :oldlol:

TheMan
05-21-2023, 11:35 PM
I noticed this with TheMan, every year when LeBron is eliminated or close to it he comes here to talk trash, probably looking for validation that MJ is clearly the GOAT by most people on here. But once he logs off, he ends up feeling more insecure than before. :oldlol:
https://y.yarn.co/63aa6285-3636-4170-a015-704de5029694_text.gif

red1
05-21-2023, 11:35 PM

these baldan stans have been obnoxious haters for 2 decades now

they're going senile just like their idol

TheMan
05-21-2023, 11:37 PM
TheMan is such a casual lolol

I've never seen you give an analysis about anything other than how great LeBron is and shitting on people whose opinions you don't like. You seem to be a very bitter dude, it's really not that serious, bro. Lighten up :cheers:

TheMan
05-21-2023, 11:41 PM
lebron over jordan bro. whether you like it or not the case can be made now. the grocery bagging rivals was the final nail in baldan's coffin.

you're gonna be aight.

I'm not a hater, I've said it plenty of times that LeBron is an all time great :confusedshrug: I don't go around making anti LeBron threads, I just don't think he's better than MJ and I like debating back and forth with you Bran fluffers and pointing out his obvious flaws since y'all are so delusional that you think he's perfect. It's fun kicking y'all when you're down, knock you down a peg or two :lol

warriorfan
05-21-2023, 11:47 PM
bron stans melting down so hard

amazin :roll:

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 11:48 PM
Kobe with more votes than Lebron in this all time consensus poll. As if it couldn’t get any worse for LeBron stans right now. They’re absolutely in tears.

SATAN
05-21-2023, 11:50 PM
I've never seen you give an analysis about anything other than how great LeBron is and shitting on people whose opinions you don't like. You seem to be a very bitter dude, it's really not that serious, bro. Lighten up :cheers:

Analysis? This board is nothing but trolling and dude's arguing about things that don't have any real effect on them. Mostly anyway. I couldn't really give a shit if anyone disagrees with me. We are living in a world full of brainwashed idiots with inflated egos.

LeBron James is the GOAT btw. :cheers:

red1
05-21-2023, 11:50 PM
I'm not a hater, I've said it plenty of times that LeBron is an all time great :confusedshrug: I don't go around making anti LeBron threads, I just don't think he's better than MJ and I like debating back and forth with you Bran fluffers and pointing out his obvious flaws since y'all are so delusional that you think he's perfect. It's fun kicking y'all when you're down, knock you down a peg or two :lol

dude I'm not the one following baldan stains around

I dont even think about baldan. unless Im doing my groceries and remember the grocery bagging rivals.

SATAN
05-21-2023, 11:51 PM

There's nothing to debate. LeBron is the GOAT.

TheMan
05-21-2023, 11:53 PM
There's nothing to debate. LeBron is the GOAT.

Well, me and the vast majority of NBA fans will agree to disagree :cheers:

warriorfan
05-21-2023, 11:55 PM
Kobe with more votes than Lebron in this all time consensus poll. As if it couldn’t get any worse for LeBron stans right now. They’re absolutely in tears.

literally

TheMan
05-21-2023, 11:55 PM
dude I'm not the one following baldan stains around

I dont even think about baldan. unless Im doing my groceries and remember the grocery bagging rivals.

Everytime I'm at my house and see something on the ground and I grab a broom, I think about all the times Bran has been swept, including the one that's about to happen tomorrow :lol

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 11:58 PM
Everytime I'm at my house and see something on the ground and I grab a broom, I think about all the times Bran has been swept, including the one that's about to happen tomorrow :lol

1987_Lakers
05-22-2023, 12:01 AM

Speaking of sweeps

https://i.postimg.cc/vZbhrygm/Bird-6-0-vs-MJ.png

red1
05-22-2023, 12:02 AM

yeah - and this was baldan at 38

looking like a retired smurf :oldlol:

https://theybf.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/node-gallery-display/MJordan_in_NYC.jpg

BallsOut
05-22-2023, 12:04 AM
yeah - and this was baldan at 38

looking like a retired smurf :oldlol:

https://theybf.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/node-gallery-display/MJordan_in_NYC.jpg

Rajesh you’re still awake? I thought I knocked your bitch ass out in the other thread.

warriorfan
05-22-2023, 12:05 AM
Speaking of sweeps

what’s worse? losing to larry bird or being cucked by Jason Terry in the NBA Finals

Imagine if mj joined magic johnson and got hakeem (2nd and 4th highest per in league) to go come along him as he lost in the finals while being outscored by John Starks in the NBA finals….

That’s what LeBron did

red1
05-22-2023, 12:06 AM
Rajesh you’re still awake? I thought I knocked your bitch ass out in the other thread.

Im going to start calling you Rajesh :oldlol:

Rajesh - you're still cracked out on your little bender? gah damn put the pills down :oldlol:

red1
05-22-2023, 12:06 AM
Speaking of sweeps

it was a real GAMBLE for him to take it there :roll:

1987_Lakers
05-22-2023, 12:07 AM
what’s worse? losing to larry bird or being cucked by Jason Terry in the NBA Finals

Imagine if mj joined magic johnson and got hakeem (2nd and 4th highest per in league) to go come along him as he lost in the finals while being outscored by John Starks in the NBA finals….

That’s what LeBron did

No, that's what KD did and he ended up with 2 FMVP on Curry's watch.

We all know what Curry has done vs LeBron without him.

TheMan
05-22-2023, 12:08 AM
Speaking of sweeps

Oh you mean when MJ was a pup leading coked out stiffs vs Larry Legend and his HOF teammates? That's to be expected, how bout losing to Howard with a bunch of stiffs while having HCA? That's just one of many more examples, I could go on but you know the other ones too :lol

sdot_thadon
05-22-2023, 12:08 AM
This ship sailed like an entire decade ago and has been Mj vs Lebron ever since. Crazy this guy has been in the goat debate this long as an active player, that should tell you everything you need to know about his place in history.

BallsOut
05-22-2023, 12:11 AM

That’s what LeBron did

Getting skeeted on by Shawn Marion is probably worst tbh.

1987_Lakers
05-22-2023, 12:15 AM
Oh you mean when MJ was a pup leading coked out stiffs vs Larry Legend and his HOF teammates? That's to be expected, how bout losing to Howard with a bunch of stiffs while having HCA? That's just one of many more examples, I could go on but you know the other ones too :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RVMJSCTj5Y

Bulls had a 7 point lead with 11 minutes left in the fourth. Celtics however went on a Bird-led run in the fourth and completed the sweep. Jordan shot 0/8 in the fourth

TheMan
05-22-2023, 12:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RVMJSCTj5Y

Bulls had a 7 point lead with 11 minutes left in the fourth. Celtics however went on a Bird-led run in the fourth and completed the sweep. Jordan shot 0/8 in the fourth

Now show us what LeBron did in the 2011 Finals against Jason Terry :lol I could live getting murked by Larry Legend but getting outscored by Jason effing Terry? ROFL :roll:

1987_Lakers
05-22-2023, 12:24 AM
Now show us what LeBron did in the 2011 Finals against Jason Terry :lol I could live getting murked by Larry Legend but getting outscored by Jason effing Terry? ROFL :roll:

I can show you this instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b58glke4ZIQ

red1
05-22-2023, 12:24 AM

horace grant called michael jordan a liar and a snitch :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHjjSDqETf0&ab_channel=ESPN

red1
05-22-2023, 12:26 AM
I can show you this instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b58glke4ZIQ

damn. that's what happens when horace "the enforcer" grant goes to the other team

cant play on the stacked team every year, eh baldan?

pippen and grant carrying their bulls to 55-wins without a single baldan in sight:

https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/CHI/1994.html

TheMan
05-22-2023, 12:32 AM
Lemme know when NBA players say this about LeBron...

https://youtu.be/WimUCZnI-jM

I'll wait...

MrFonzworth
05-22-2023, 03:04 AM
Very common L for OP. Poll not looking good for LeCuck stans:lol

BallsOut
05-22-2023, 09:03 AM

LeBron stans getting cucked hard in this thread :yaohappy:

TheMan
05-22-2023, 09:05 AM

When it rains, it pours :lol

In a board full of LeBron stans, Kobe winning this poll made by, you guessed it, a Bran soy boy :roll:

ELITEpower23
05-22-2023, 07:09 PM
This ship sailed like an entire decade ago and has been Mj vs Lebron ever since. Crazy this guy has been in the goat debate this long as an active player, that should tell you everything you need to know about his place in history.

Amen

ELITEpower23
05-22-2023, 07:09 PM
Speaking of sweeps

SHIT :roll:

LeGoat4Life
05-22-2023, 08:59 PM
The last 5-6 pages of Lebron Stans melting down is hiliarious to read :lol

You know it’s over when they are desperating trying to defend Lebron empty stats lolol

The general consensus has always been Kobe > Lebron.

BallsOut
05-23-2023, 10:54 AM
To answer the OP yes, and it’s the majority of people who have Kobe over LeBron all time as evidenced by the results of the poll in this thread.

BallsOut
05-23-2023, 02:10 PM
Everybody knows Kobe is better than Lebron all time as the poll results reveal

BallsOut
05-25-2023, 10:40 AM
OP disappeared after these poll results :lebronamazed:

ImKobe
05-25-2023, 11:03 AM

And1AllDay
05-25-2023, 08:48 PM

obv troll posts

1a bran
1b kobe
8th mikey

BallsOut
05-26-2023, 12:07 AM
The truth has been revealed

kawhileonard2
05-26-2023, 12:21 AM
obv troll posts

1a bran
1b kobe
8th mikey

Yet MJ beat him everywhere https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29187444/michael-jordan-better-lebron-james-every-way-says-poll-nba-fans

BallsOut
05-27-2023, 05:00 PM
Looks like the majority do to answer the OP

BallsOut
05-28-2023, 11:43 AM

BallsOut
05-31-2023, 05:54 PM

:lol

BallsOut
06-03-2023, 01:21 PM
This thread is a masterpiece

Iverson3
06-03-2023, 01:28 PM
This thread is a masterpiece

https://scontent.fmnl8-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/297330558_149667634402885_7505453945990188761_n.jp g?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=sPu_BCZbSlwAX8YmxWY&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl8-1.fna&oh=00_AfCdGXvxTgtSYuFuTFvzzMmgLTRz1FMkG5NbjxH-urMctg&oe=647F7FA7

MrFonzworth
06-03-2023, 01:39 PM
https://scontent.fmnl8-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/297330558_149667634402885_7505453945990188761_n.jp g?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=sPu_BCZbSlwAX8YmxWY&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl8-1.fna&oh=00_AfCdGXvxTgtSYuFuTFvzzMmgLTRz1FMkG5NbjxH-urMctg&oe=647F7FA7

Is that your new boyfriend?

BallsOut
06-03-2023, 01:43 PM
Lebron23 finally got a new boyfriend. He even bought him a drink as shown in the above picture.

Lebron23
06-03-2023, 01:45 PM
Lebron23 finally got a new boyfriend. He even bought him a drink as shown in the above picture.

is that you?? Go to the gym you fat boy.

BallsOut
06-03-2023, 01:50 PM
is that you?? Go to the gym you fat boy.

https://i.ibb.co/QK8Y1gB/louie.png

:biggums:

Lebron23
06-03-2023, 01:53 PM

Still better looking than you fat boy.

You are fat and short.

https://scontent.fmnl8-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/297868801_149667617736220_3857899853264534013_n.jp g?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=ssy_LQnrmIQAX96uCqX&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl8-2.fna&oh=00_AfDglknpyNgSwg1Gk5BX-z0Td-8eAPoeGyOGGL70nGFTuw&oe=64813B8F

Come on Yahsin Masdal

BallsOut
06-03-2023, 02:08 PM
Awe that’s cute Louie posting pictures of his new boyfriend. I hope you both have a loving relationship with each others.

bison
06-03-2023, 02:26 PM
Godbe.

BallsOut
06-03-2023, 11:29 PM
Kobe destroying Lebron in the all time great poll

kawhileonard2
06-04-2023, 12:54 AM
Kobe no doubt.

bison
06-04-2023, 12:57 AM
Lordbe Nation adestroying LeCuck fans and their multiple alts :rockon:

BarberSchool
06-04-2023, 12:10 PM
There has to be at least a million socal casuals with Kobe over Jordan & LeFraud.

ImKobe
06-04-2023, 01:39 PM
Kobe destroying Lebron in the all time great poll

How the hell is he in the lead on a Lebron fan forum? Insane.

kawhileonard2
06-04-2023, 09:37 PM

Kobe has a lot of fans to now.

eliteballer
06-04-2023, 10:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmB6YCUzgMU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltUI54a4Vzk

BallsOut
06-05-2023, 06:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmB6YCUzgMU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltUI54a4Vzk

kawhileonard2
06-10-2023, 08:49 PM
Everyone does.

kawhileonard2
01-31-2024, 09:28 PM
Richard Sherman does as well

ShawkFactory
01-31-2024, 11:06 PM

The only people voting are the Lebron alts and haters. They're pretty evenly matched.

BlackMamba8
01-31-2024, 11:12 PM

is that lebron23? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2qr3
01-31-2024, 11:36 PM
I found myself ensnared in a perplexing state of indecision as I weighed the merits of Kobe Bryant against LeBron James in their career comparison. After meticulous and deliberate contemplation, I eventually arrived at the conclusion to cast my first ISH vote for the Black Mamba Kobe Bryant.