PDA

View Full Version : Should Ja Morant be suspended for a whole season?

iamgine
05-17-2023, 06:57 AM
I feel like what he did by itself does not warrant a season suspension but his stupidity surely does.

HoopologyPhD
05-17-2023, 01:34 PM
Yes, 'tis the perfect way to tank without quitting, similar to the recent trend of sitting "injured" rookies for a year.

FultzNationRISE
05-17-2023, 01:42 PM
No, honestly the perfect solution is for the league to order he be released from his deal and to re-sign with LAL next year, that way he can receive the guidance of LeMentor.

Lebron does NOT need the help, it’s strictly about getting Ja’s mind right.

HoopologyPhD
05-17-2023, 02:02 PM
No, honestly the perfect solution is for the league to order he be released from his deal and to re-sign with LAL next year, that way he can receive the guidance of LeMentor.

Lebron does NOT need the help, it’s strictly about getting Ja’s mind right.

Great point. Do you see LBJ transitioning to player/coach ala Bill Russell so his few remaining naked fingers can be clothed in gold?

bison
05-17-2023, 02:11 PM
Yes and he should also serve a minimum of 20 years in prison

WhiteKyrie
05-17-2023, 02:41 PM
No, this Zoomer just needs to come out of the closet already, so he can stop posing with guns and shit and then stop being suspended for dumb stuff. He seems like a nice guy otherwise tbh

Patrick Chewing
05-17-2023, 02:47 PM
I think it has to be. I've heard 16 games or 25 games. That's nothing. Losing an entire season has more of an impact across the board than 1/4th of the season. The message has to be loud and clear that the league will not tolerate this.

j3lademaster
05-17-2023, 03:22 PM
Yes, 'tis the perfect way to tank without quitting, similar to the recent trend of sitting "injured" rookies for a year.You gotta sit JJJ and Bane, too, if you want to tank. Ja just isn't that impactful in terms of adding wins, small score first guards rarely are.