PDA

View Full Version : Which flop was better?

elementally morale
05-19-2023, 12:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BXJC33vWv8

At the end of the clip, LeBron is smiling. After the Jokic retaliation flop the Joker told him something right after he got up. He kinda smiled, I think. And LeBron couldn't help but smile a couple of seconds later, too.

As for me, I think the second flop was more believable but the first flop probably had more artistic value and definitely more ground covered.

Which one you prefer?

FultzNationRISE
05-19-2023, 12:49 AM
The only “flopping” coming from Lebron is his bulge after he gets brutalized by a vicious foul.

plowking
05-19-2023, 12:54 AM
I knew as soon as LeBron got that call on Jokic, that Jokic would do it the very next play to get back. Its a slavic thing - he would be willing to give up 2 points just to do it and get one back or push the point even without the call.

elementally morale
05-19-2023, 12:55 AM
I almost never comment on officiating but this game had some really bad reffing from start to finish. Not saying it favored one team over the other, it was just bad all around. I hope they let them play the next few games.

RRR3
05-19-2023, 12:55 AM
I almost never comment on officiating but this game had some really bad reffing from start to finish. Not saying it favored one team over the other, it was just bad all around. I hope they let them play the next few games.
Refs are just bad in general.

Spurs m8
05-19-2023, 01:11 AM
How the fvk does anyone stan this loser?

As I've always said....it really shows what kind of person you are.....a true confirmed failure in life

Legend248
05-19-2023, 01:21 AM
How the fvk does anyone stan this loser?

As I've always said....it really shows what kind of person you are.....a true confirmed failure in life

Fax, whoever supports lequeen has no integrity in life

highwhey
05-19-2023, 01:46 AM

it felt weird. the players seemed to be going overboard with complaining as well..at least during the beginning of the game. like some of those complaints would have been a tech any other night.

Spurs m8
05-19-2023, 02:52 AM
Fax, whoever supports lequeen has no integrity in life

You said it, brother

paksat
05-19-2023, 06:14 AM
I'd prefer if he played the game with some integrity and quit acting like he's in a soccer league in europe.

Full Court
05-19-2023, 07:05 AM
Lebron's flop was a lot better. You can tell he's had way more practice.

Glad to see someone giving the Lakers a taste of their own medicine though. Worst flopping team in the league.

emilryry
10-31-2023, 11:22 PM
The only “flopping” coming from Lebron is his suika game (https://suikagamepc.com) bulge after he gets brutalized by a vicious foul.

Yes, anyone can see that

Full Court
11-01-2023, 06:58 AM
You can tell Lebron has WAAAAAYYYYYY more practice flopping.