PDA

View Full Version : DAngelo Russell sees the writing on the wall on the Lakers. Kyrie will replace him.

BallsOut
05-19-2023, 09:48 PM
Why should Russell even bother helping the Lakers get Kyrie this off-season by playing well? People saw what Jordan Poole did with the Warriors. The NBA is a business and at the end of the day, Poole effectively secured a permanent spot on the Warriors roster where he wants to be. That’s the alpha move.

DAngelo Russell is not a cuck. He got traded once from the Lakers to help LeBron get Anthony Davis but this time he has a say in that. If Russell plays well, the Lakers will trade him to Dallas for Kyrie. If he doesn’t play well, he gets to remain in LA and enjoy that glamor life playing next to Anthony Davis and LeBron and be able to sell his drinks to the bigger market of Los Angeles.

Russell is a smart guy. He has ice in his veins and also his drinks. The good business decision here is to do LeBron like Poole did Draymond in the playoffs. That’s how Russell will get to be a Laker forever.

ImKobe
05-19-2023, 10:04 PM
Well he's a Free Agent. If he's this useless for the remainder of the POs he's not getting a great contract. I'm not sure the Lakers can even S&T him for Kyrie at this point.

dreamshake
05-19-2023, 11:07 PM
I remember when he snitched on Nick Young.

BallsOut
05-20-2023, 12:42 AM
Kyrie comes crawling back to Lebron after how many years?

Spurs m8
05-20-2023, 05:26 AM
Kyrie comes crawling back to Lebron after how many years?

LeBron need him just as badly...who are you kidding?

LeCancer only looks after himself....if it doesn't suit him, it doesn't happen...hence all the knives he's stuck in backs over his career

Don't be a clueless b1tch

Im Still Ballin
05-20-2023, 06:14 AM
LA would be better off offering D'Angelo a lesser contract so that they can afford to keep Austin Reaves. I'd rather have those two instead of Kyrie. Russel's spotty playoff play might work to LA's advantage.

Nb1
05-20-2023, 06:22 AM
Dude was 0-10 vs Warriors in a game. Vs Nuggets he's been utter trash too, Lakers are like +30 without him and -40 with him on the floor. He's a big liability on defense and cannot contribute with anything on offense. If you want a contract you need to prove yourself and not be a total bum.

No wonder he wasn't even the 4th option in Minnesota and they were glad they celebrated to get him out. After his first games i expected way more from him, he's proving everyone who said he was a bust right playing like this. Hope he turns things around quickly, because we desperately need him if Ham is gonna keep playing him...

Full Court
05-20-2023, 10:33 AM
Lebron: "Maybe it's me."

90sgoat
05-20-2023, 12:54 PM
Mavs are not taking D-Lo.

Rui Hachimura or Austin Reeves and Vanderbilt, then we have a deal.

Lakers Legend#32
05-20-2023, 04:09 PM
If he does not get his sh!t together this series, see ya.

BallsOut
05-20-2023, 11:48 PM
DAngelo playing chess.

PP34Deuce
05-20-2023, 11:50 PM
Dlo and reaves can work because in playoffs reaves will take the lead.

Lakers need to just get another big that's either a stretch 5 or a physical rebounder AD is a 4 and plays like one.

PP34Deuce
05-20-2023, 11:51 PM
I don't see lakers giving reaves away. They will match his contract. He's proven he's a legit 19 4 7 player

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 03:30 AM
I don't see lakers giving reaves away. They will match his contract. He's proven he's a legit 19 4 7 player

Reaves is getting a max contract. He’s better than Harrison Barnes and Kelly Oubre and they both got the max.

ImKobe
05-21-2023, 03:33 AM

Yeah they're not letting him walk under any circumstance. Lakers should get rid of everyone besides AD, Rui, Vando & Reaves & build a team that doesn't need to rely on an old man who doesn't have it consistently anymore. Reaves is ready to take over as the lead playmaker & #2 next to AD.

SATAN
05-21-2023, 03:40 AM
Conley>>>DLose

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 03:41 AM
DRose>Lebron

Manny98
05-21-2023, 04:30 AM
LeBron on the phone to Kyrie right now

Nb1
05-21-2023, 06:46 AM
It's not on D'Lo, it's on Ham. The guy has been utter trash 90% of the time and during this whole series he clearly showed he cannot play and they were 30+ without him and -40 with him and Ham keeps giving him alot of minutes. D'Lo will do the best he can, it's on the coach to see he's a bum and give someone else his minutes.

Real Men Wear Green
05-21-2023, 07:53 AM
Be interesting to see what Irving does to screw the Lakers up next season. Predicting a spectacular dumpster fire.

Hey Yo
05-21-2023, 09:00 AM
Why should Russell even bother helping the Lakers get Kyrie this off-season by playing well? People saw what Jordan Poole did with the Warriors. The NBA is a business and at the end of the day, Poole effectively secured a permanent spot on the Warriors roster where he wants to be. That’s the alpha move.

DAngelo Russell is not a cuck. He got traded once from the Lakers to help LeBron get Anthony Davis but this time he has a say in that. If Russell plays well, the Lakers will trade him to Dallas for Kyrie. If he doesn’t play well, he gets to remain in LA and enjoy that glamor life playing next to Anthony Davis and LeBron and be able to sell his drinks to the bigger market of Los Angeles.

Russell is a smart guy. He has ice in his veins and also his drinks. The good business decision here is to do LeBron like Poole did Draymond in the playoffs. That’s how Russell will get to be a Laker forever.
Russell was traded in the summer of 2017. Had absolutely nothing to do with acquiring Davis 3yrs later.

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 01:39 PM
Be interesting to see what Irving does to screw the Lakers up next season. Predicting a spectacular dumpster fire.

Very interesting indeed.