PDA

View Full Version : If the Heat had DRose instead of Lowry right now they would have been a lock for titl

PeroAntic
05-19-2023, 11:04 PM
That ring that Jimmy and Derrick should have won in Chicago. Derrick can still hoop, had 20 ppg two years ago in the playoffs.

And Lowry is so horrible. Waste of space holding the Heat back.

dreamshake
05-19-2023, 11:05 PM
What makes Lowry horrible?

RRR3
05-19-2023, 11:08 PM
Lowry was so much better than Rose this year it isn’t even funny. OP is arguably the stupidest non troll on ISH

PeroAntic
05-19-2023, 11:14 PM
Lowry was so much better than Rose this year it isn’t even funny. OP is arguably the stupidest non troll on ISH

Lowry has been mediocre. Even this season Rose that barely warmed up has better per 36 numbers. you save Rose for the playoffs, he could have helped Miami right now more than Lowry. Thibs acts like the guy is Udonis Haslem ffs

Patrick Chewing
05-19-2023, 11:16 PM
I'm sorry, but Rose is cooked.

SATAN
05-19-2023, 11:30 PM
Rose wouldn't have even been given minutes unless it went to garbage time.

RRR3
05-20-2023, 12:09 AM
Lowry has been mediocre. Even this season Rose that barely warmed up has better per 36 numbers. you save Rose for the playoffs, he could have helped Miami right now more than Lowry. Thibs acts like the guy is Udonis Haslem ffs
Lowry Per 36 minutes: 12.9/4.7/5.9 on 56.5 TS%

Rose: 16.2/4.3/4.9 on 46.3 TS%

Durrrr. Not even close rose just chucks up a bunch of shots on horrid efficiency.

PeroAntic
05-20-2023, 07:28 AM
Lowry Per 36 minutes: 12.9/4.7/5.9 on 56.5 TS%

Rose: 16.2/4.3/4.9 on 46.3 TS%

Durrrr. Not even close rose just chucks up a bunch of shots on horrid efficiency.

lol Rose has been efficient af in the previous years. When youre not playing enough minutes as a volume shooter you tend to be cold. also Rose raises his game in the playoffs. I feel he would have been a difference maker here in the opposite direction from Lowry.

Last time Rose played with Jimmy in the playoffs for the Wolves he had 14 ppg in 21 mpg, shooting 50 percent from three. Rose is a sniper now and shoots better than current Lowry.

Spurs m8
05-20-2023, 07:44 AM
Lowry is so bad.

And annoying

Scrub

RRR3
05-20-2023, 08:32 AM
lol Rose has been efficient af in the previous years. When youre not playing enough minutes as a volume shooter you tend to be cold. also Rose raises his game in the playoffs. I feel he would have been a difference maker here in the opposite direction from Lowry.

Last time Rose played with Jimmy in the playoffs for the Wolves he had 14 ppg in 21 mpg, shooting 50 percent from three. Rose is a sniper now and shoots better than current Lowry.
Sorry bub but we’re talking about the present not the past. Rose can’t even get minutes over Miles McBride :yaohappy:

red1
05-20-2023, 10:13 AM
Lowry is a winner. Even when he's missing shots he's still defending and passing at a high level

Rose does none of these things

Axe
05-20-2023, 04:39 PM
It's like saying that the celtics could have won the finals last year with brandon ingram playing instead of jayson tatum. What a dumbass take. :facepalm

SouBeachTalents
05-20-2023, 04:42 PM
Seriously bro, nobody gives a fck about Rose :lol He hasn't been relevant in over a decade, let it go.

GimmeThat
05-20-2023, 04:55 PM
arguments could be made that this Celtics team is better than the Jazz that went back to back against the Bulls

Axe
05-20-2023, 04:57 PM
arguments could be made that this Celtics team is better than the Jazz that went back to back against the Bulls
Tell that to the casual nostalgia stans.

PeroAntic
05-20-2023, 07:58 PM
Lowry is a winner. Even when he's missing shots he's still defending and passing at a high level

Rose does none of these things

Thats something one would say only if they havent watched 2nd stint Knicks Rose. He has been creating with his unselfishness and engaged on defense like never before.

Its an absolute disgrace what Thibs has done with him just to prove he develops young players. But Rose is just beyond any conventions of the game at this point. He doesnt think in the same terms as other players in his position would. He is the most zen mf in the league. Doesnt care what anyone thinks. But if you ask him he will tell you:

"I'm still in the mix," Rose told Marc J. Spears of Andscape. "It's like someone asking you to reflect on yours if you're still in the game. That's how I feel. I still feel like I'm giving them my all. I still feel like I'm getting better. It may sound crazy, but it's true. I still feel like I'm getting better."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10074677-knicks-derrick-rose-says-hes-still-improving-may-sound-crazy-but-its-true

If Miami had him right now, he would have been the missing piece. Lowry has not reached the expectations or his salary level there.

imdaman99
05-20-2023, 09:13 PM
Lol hey OP I approve of this thread even though it is delusional as hell. Lowry does all the little things, he's an annoying fk believe you me. Might have been the catalyst for 2 wins against the Knicks. The flopping is annoying as hell too. I'll watch Kevin Hart block his shot though, that was a good clip

BallsOut
05-22-2023, 09:40 AM
Is Lowry really that bad as Op makes him out to be??