PDA

View Full Version : When Tatum stayed on the floor in Game 7 vs Philly, I knew Boston was going to lose

90sgoat
05-20-2023, 01:12 PM
I don't really read or follow things anymore, but I have phenomenal intuition, you could say intuiton is to me what passing is to Bam.

As Tatum stayed on the floor, statpadding and showboating, along with that other guy, then it instantly gave me a stong intuition that this guy wasn't it.

If you're that guy, then you know there's more to come, you remind yourself and humble yourself. If you're not that guy, you soak in all the attention. It's like a virgin in a Bangkok agogo for the first time, you have to drag them out.

That's what Tatum seemed like to me. The whole thing was just scandalous and that other guy stayed in there as well.

AirBonner
05-20-2023, 01:13 PM
Let’s wait until the series is over homie

SouBeachTalents
05-20-2023, 01:28 PM
I don't really read or follow things anymore, but I have phenomenal intuition, you could say intuiton is to me what passing is to Bam.

As Tatum stayed on the floor, statpadding and showboating, along with that other guy, then it instantly gave me a stong intuition that this guy wasn't it.

If you're that guy, then you know there's more to come, you remind yourself and humble yourself. If you're not that guy, you soak in all the attention. It's like a virgin in a Bangkok agogo for the first time, you have to drag them out.

That's what Tatum seemed like to me. The whole thing was just scandalous and that other guy stayed in there as well.
And it shows in your posts.

meat
05-20-2023, 04:08 PM
Wow! You must be a wizard. You don't read or follow things? Weird flex bro.

GimmeThat
05-20-2023, 04:19 PM
how is it possible that people are fuming over the possibility that the 8th seed loses in the playoff