PDA

View Full Version : What happened to StrongLurk, RRR3 and ArbitraryWater?

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 12:52 AM
Y’all know that saying. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

What happened to StrongButActuallyWeakLurk, RRR3tard and ArbitchraryWater?

:coleman:

elementally morale
05-21-2023, 01:01 AM
They were tired and got to bed early.

ArbitraryWater
05-21-2023, 01:06 AM
What you mean? You were literally applauding me for not short selling expectations :oldlol:

Anyway I just woke up. Did NOT expect that.

RRR3
05-21-2023, 01:14 AM
Rent free.

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 02:34 AM
Rent free.

We know it’s free to rent books at the library. Thanks for the info though.

warriorfan
05-21-2023, 09:26 AM
We know it’s free to rent books at the library. Thanks for the info though.

lmfaooooo

nineiron
05-21-2023, 10:04 AM
They’re back to working extra shifts at their local Burger King cuz they just blew their last $100 betting on their boyfriend

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 10:38 AM
They’re back to working extra shifts at their local Burger King cuz they just blew their last $100 betting on their boyfriend

Are you talking about Lebron23?

Patrick Chewing
05-21-2023, 10:56 AM
RRR3TARD has homework and chores to do.

ImKobe
05-21-2023, 10:59 AM
They're preparing to spam the front page with Bran vs. Kobe threads to cope with the loss.

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 11:01 AM
They're preparing to spam the front page with Bran vs. Kobe threads to cope with the loss.

I think they're scared to do that after seeing the results of the latest Kobe vs Lebron poll.

:lebronamazed:

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 11:34 AM
At least two of them had the guts to show up in this thread. StrongLurk is the biggest bitch of the three apparently.

StrongLurk
05-21-2023, 12:44 PM
At least two of them had the guts to show up in this thread. StrongLurk is the biggest bitch of the three apparently.

You do realize there is more to life than watching basketball or randomly post on ISH? You know like family - wife/kid/parents/in-laws - and hanging out with friends? I have only watched game two of this series and easily less than ten playoff games for all teams this year.

What a weird thread. I've been hyping up Jokic all year as the best player in the league and am rooting for him to get a ring if the Lakers can't win - which is what I expected since I chose the Nuggets to win in six games max.

Hey Yo
05-21-2023, 12:52 PM
You do realize there is more to life than watching basketball or randomly post on ISH? You know like family - wife/kid/parents/in-laws - and hanging out with friends? I have only watched game two of this series and easily less than ten playoff games for all teams this year.

What a weird thread. I've been hyping up Jokic all year as the best player in the league and am rooting for him to get a ring if the Lakers can't win - which is what I expected since I chose the Nuggets to win in six games max.

OP knows nothing about those things. He was found in a dumpster.

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 12:54 PM

Really? I couldn’t tell there was by the fact that you were posting meltdown threads every week about LeBron being a shell of himself all season long. There’s more to life than trying to reverse jinx LeBron into another ring. Nice try though. Time for your bitch ass to take the L.

meat
05-21-2023, 12:58 PM
Hi guys! I've been thinking about you boys all night!! I'm here for the gay orgy.

StrongLurk
05-21-2023, 12:59 PM
Really? I couldn’t tell there was by the fact that you were posting meltdown threads every week about LeBron being a shell of himself all season long. There’s more to life than trying to reverse jinx LeBron into another ring. Nice try though. Time for your bitch ass to take the L.

Why do you seem so mad? You aren't making any sense. I've been shitting on Bron's broker jump all year and hyping Jokic all year :roll:

Glad you are making threads about me, I didn't even know you were a poster.

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 01:11 PM
Why do you seem so mad? You aren't making any sense. I've been shitting on Bron's broker jump all year and hyping Jokic all year :roll:

Glad you are making threads about me, I didn't even know you were a poster.

I’m good dawg. I wanted to check on your general welfare. Afterall you were clearly hurt from watching LeBrons fall from grace all season long as evidenced by all your meltdown threads and posts. You even gunned for Kyrie to Los Angeles like the bitch made Lebron fan you are.

I’m glad your reverse jinx attempts failed. Just figured I’d let you know we all saw what you tried to do this year and it failed hard. Time to take the L dawg.

Axe
05-21-2023, 04:20 PM
Aren't the miami heat still alive and playing? :oldlol:

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 05:52 PM
Hi guys! I've been thinking about you boys all night!! I'm here for the gay orgy.

:biggums:

BallsOut
05-23-2023, 02:07 AM
What happened to WeakLurk and ArbitchraryWater?

They talked all season but didn’t have the guts to show up after their boy got swept 4-0.

TheMan
05-23-2023, 03:01 AM
What happened to WeakLurk and ArbitchraryWater?

They talked all season but didn’t have the guts to show up after their boy got swept 4-0.

AW is a straight coward, at least other Bronies showed up and got shit on by the rest of us, AW just hightailed it out of here. Kind of reminded me of SilkTheShocker, dude was the biggest LeBron troll back in the day, and when LeBron would lose, he would straight up disappear for months :roll:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?380137-What-happened-to-Silktheshocker

Celtics 1825
05-23-2023, 05:18 AM
AW is a straight coward, at least other Bronies showed up and got shit on by the rest of us, AW just hightailed it out of here. Kind of reminded me of SilkTheShocker, dude was the biggest LeBron troll back in the day, and when LeBron would lose, he would straight up disappear for months :roll:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?380137-What-happened-to-Silktheshocker

Last time we saw AW he was being a little bitch ass fakkit throwing a tantrum bc someone didn't title a thread the way he wanted them to :roll:

BallsOut
05-23-2023, 10:49 AM

:roll: