PDA

View Full Version : LeBRON JUST PROVED HES STILL THE BEST PLAYER IN THE ****ING WORLD AND HE GOT FOULED!!

FultzNationRISE
05-22-2023, 11:19 PM
**** you MOTHER****ING ****** ****** ****S

AlternativeAcc.
05-22-2023, 11:23 PM
We just got robbed of history.

Would've won the game and the series if the refs do their fukking job... and I was told this league was rigged for LA... :roll: At least that little twerp tpols lost his 2k net worth betting on the lakers, so not all is bad.

AngelEyes
05-22-2023, 11:35 PM
Jokic was clearly the best, most impactful player on the floor during the entire series. It wasn't particularly close.

BarberSchool
05-22-2023, 11:38 PM
LeFraud was 3-12 after starting 11-13.

All the PED muscle burns thru oxygen too fast and builds up lactic acid too fast.
Even with all that Erythropoietin upping his red blood cell count.

Same reason the PED boxers and MMA fighters always try to win early.

SlimReaper
05-22-2023, 11:41 PM
:lebroncry:
:lebroncry:
:lebroncry::lebroncry:

kawhileonard2
05-22-2023, 11:42 PM
Dude got locked up just like here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDl_qzfdeE8

Full Court
05-22-2023, 11:45 PM
He got locked up by Jamal freaking Murray....

He got lock up. by. JAMAL. FREAKING. MURRAY.

:roll:

elementally morale
05-22-2023, 11:49 PM
I might as well mention that in the tunnel after the game and the ceremony, Jokic meg Timofey Mozgov. They are absolutely the same height. Mozgov was listed at 7'1. I think both of them are 7'. Thanks for the opportunity to share. Sharing is caring.

BarberSchool
05-22-2023, 11:59 PM
I might as well mention that in the tunnel after the game and the ceremony, Jokic meg Timofey Mozgov. They are absolutely the same height. Mozgov was listed at 7'1. I think both of them are 7'. Thanks for the opportunity to share. Sharing is caring.as someone who has stood on the same floor as Mozgov & Jokic … Mozgov is not only at least 1.75-2” taller, but much longer arms with longer strides.

Not at all the same size.
And on that, Jokic size isn’t why he wins.
It’s his instinct, his touch, and his mind/decision making.

elementally morale
05-23-2023, 12:06 AM
as someone who has stood on the same floor as Mozgov & Jokic … Mozgov is not only at least 1.75-2” taller, but much longer arms with longer strides.

Not at all the same size.
And on that, Jokic size isn’t why he wins.
It’s his instinct, his touch, and his mind/decision making.

I've just decided to have some misinformation in this thread to top some other pieces of misinformation. :cheers: