PDA

View Full Version : League sources: Lebron may consider forming another superteam this summer

BallsOut
05-23-2023, 01:38 AM
League sources reveal that Lebron James may already be in communication with Kyrie Irving, Dillon Brooks who was all NBA defense this season. Fresh off another playoff disappointment, James may be ready to cut ties with Davis and reunite with a former championship teammate.

If everything goes according to plan I'm told Lebron wants one more shot at it with this revamped lineup next season:

PG: Irving | Schroeder
SG: Smith | Walker
SF: Brooks | Gabriel
PF: James | Thompson
C: Vanderblit | Bamba

RRR3
05-23-2023, 01:41 AM
That's a significantly worse team than the one he has right now, you're very bad at his.

The fact that you think Wenyen Gabriel plays small forward is hilarious btw

BarberSchool
05-23-2023, 01:49 AM
That lineup could easily be a 5 seed in the early 00’s eastern conference.

That lack of spacing would be MF hilarious in 2024.
And result in Bran getting injured af early af in a crazily congested paint.

Love this idea.
DO IT !

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
05-23-2023, 01:50 AM
He posted this crap earlier in the morning lol. Who is Smith? JR Smith? He been out of the league for a few years now. You do know he was with LA in the bubble right and played no meaningful minutes.

Even though Vando is a great defender, the Lakers offence gets ruined unless the other 4 are making shots to cover his offensive liabilty. Regular season he playing 24min per vs post season 16min per.

Are you trying to build a brick castle with Vando, Lebron, Brooks?

BallsOut
05-23-2023, 01:52 AM
That lineup could easily be a 5 seed in the early 00’s eastern conference.

That lack of spacing would be MF hilarious in 2024.
And result in Bran getting injured af early af in a crazily congested paint.

Love this idea.
DO IT !

I’m hearing it’s all in the works. Irving made a trip to Los Angeles in the first round and may have discussed a possible reunion with James in a bid to mend their relationship. It should be noted that Irving did not acknowledge Anthony Davis on his trip.

Airupthere
05-23-2023, 08:56 AM
LeWarRoom is now in operation?

BallsOut
05-23-2023, 10:45 AM
LeWarRoom is now in operation?

:roll:

BarberSchool
05-23-2023, 11:20 AM
I don’t doubt one bit, that LeBron and Kyrie will team up again … I just hope LeBron allows Kyrie to educate him on some finer points of history and society, and then watch the media turn on LeBron viciously, and sink him in a PED scandal and trial, for daring to defend his knowledgeable brother Kyrie.

BallsOut
05-23-2023, 11:30 AM
I don’t doubt one bit, that LeBron and Kyrie will team up again … I just hope LeBron allows Kyrie to educate him on some finer points of history and society, and then watch the media turn on LeBron viciously, and sink him in a PED scandal and trial, for daring to defend his knowledgeable brother Kyrie.

LeBron and Kyrie together again will be very interesting to watch. Add Dillon Brooks to the mix and it’s must watch TV.

r15mohd
05-23-2023, 11:51 AM
I’m hearing it’s all in the works. Irving made a trip to Los Angeles in the first round and may have discussed a possible reunion with James in a bid to mend their relationship. It should be noted that Irving did not acknowledge Anthony Davis on his trip.

you need a hearing aid...

surprised you didnt throw Trae in there too since he was at the game

BallsOut
05-23-2023, 02:29 PM
you need a hearing aid...

surprised you didnt throw Trae in there too since he was at the game

Trae isn't a free agent

Spurs m8
05-23-2023, 03:13 PM
Please do not tell me that's JR Smith?

BallsOut
05-24-2023, 04:01 PM
Please do not tell me that's JR Smith?

Ish Smith?
Josh smith?
Joe smith?

BallsOut
05-25-2023, 10:32 AM

:biggums:

Patrick Chewing
05-25-2023, 10:40 AM
Without the GOAT Austin Reaves, that team will go nowhere.

BallsOut
05-25-2023, 10:41 AM
League sources reveal that Lebron James may already be in communication with Kyrie Irving, Dillon Brooks who was all NBA defense this season. Fresh off another playoff disappointment, James may be ready to cut ties with Davis and reunite with a former championship teammate.

If everything goes according to plan I'm told Lebron wants one more shot at it with this revamped lineup next season:

PG: Irving | Schroeder
SG: Smith | Walker
SF: Brooks | Gabriel
PF: James | Thompson
C: Vanderblit | Bamba

Get it done Pelinka

BallsOut
05-26-2023, 08:53 AM
:bowdown:

Wally450
05-26-2023, 09:13 AM
If bro thinks this is a super team, then Curry has played on a super team his entire career.

BallsOut
05-26-2023, 09:15 AM
If bro thinks this is a super team, then Curry has played on a super team his entire career.

You’re right they’re still missing one more all star player. In this case, Lakers should pick up Westbrook to play off the bench to complete the superteam.

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
05-26-2023, 09:32 AM
Even the LeStans didnt comment on this Mental post. Atleast make it believable, dude wanted to bring back JR fkn Smith haha, starting Brooks and Vando also made overboard Mental.

BallsOut
05-26-2023, 11:13 AM
Even the LeStans didnt comment on this Mental post. Atleast make it believable, dude wanted to bring back JR fkn Smith haha, starting Brooks and Vando also made overboard Mental.

Brooks and Vanderblit were both starters this season. Looks like you’re the mental one

BallsOut
05-26-2023, 11:42 PM
Multiple sources

red1
05-27-2023, 12:15 AM
league sources say OP is a ****ing ******

BallsOut
05-27-2023, 11:53 AM
league sources say OP is a ****ing ******

suck my dick full court

:lebronamazed:

PP34Deuce
05-27-2023, 06:55 PM
Lebron on the court should not hold lakers hostage with moves. Build the team and develop your young guys who can be high level starters in reaves and rui.

GimmeThat
05-27-2023, 07:03 PM
Lebron on the court should not hold lakers hostage with moves. Build the team and develop your young guys who can be high level starters in reaves and rui.

sure, as long as the Buss admit they've been skipping out Lebron's payment as a shooting coach for keeping Reaves on the floor, yea, makes sense. That 0.6 Stl and 0.4 Blk per 36 are really saving everyone else's asses.

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
05-27-2023, 07:17 PM
Again who is Smith? Who are the shooters? When did Vando grow 4 inches and gained 30 pounds? When did Thompson become a pf who can space the floor?

PP34Deuce
05-28-2023, 12:57 AM
It's clear to Me the leagues best teams have overall high level roleplayers and one superstar and one allstar.

If you can get kyrie and keep reaves and Lonnie or rui
.. seems fine but I really don't think you need him.

This reminds me of randy moss and bret Favre Minnesota days together. Everyone has nostalgia but the reality is lebron is not going to play 70 games a season and can't sustain dominance and kyrie is slowly creeping up in age which is why he desperately is wanting one last max deal.

GimmeThat
05-28-2023, 01:15 AM
It's clear to Me the leagues best teams have overall high level roleplayers and one superstar and one allstar.

that's the thing about the shot clock era, there's a range of amount of passes that can be made prior to a shot attempt, and I'm guessing anything more than 6 is just pushing it. with college basketballs, team are probably allowed up to 3 more passes.