PDA

View Full Version : I think LAL figured the Nuggets out in Game 4. Next year when they play, LAL crushes

FultzNationRISE
05-23-2023, 01:21 PM
Remember when people kept saying LAL had momentum after every loss? :lol

red1
05-23-2023, 01:22 PM

cant wait for game 5 fam

lakers finally finding their rhythm after last night. we just need to bench dlo for tomorrow's game, and play TT for more minutes.

BallsOut
05-23-2023, 01:23 PM
cant wait for game 5 fam

lakers finally finding their rhythm after last night. we just need to bench dlo for tomorrow's game, and play TT for more minutes.

I’m glad you opted for early rest last night Rajesh. I was afraid of having to knock your bitch ass out again but you spared me the trouble. Thanks dawg

tontoz
05-23-2023, 01:27 PM

Arby, are you going to take this? :lol

FultzNationRISE
05-23-2023, 01:37 PM
Arby, are you going to take this? :lol

Heh, well it wasnt just him, it was most people in the game threads and most of the media.

Probably just that a lot of people havent really watched Denver this season. They've been a better team than people realized the whole time.

Lakers still had some punch thanks to Lebron, and they were inevitably going to make runs and keep games close. But if you watched both teams going into the series it was clear Denver was just better and bound to win out over time. A sweep certainly wasnt automatic, but a fairly decisive series in their favor was always the likely result.

red1
05-23-2023, 01:42 PM
I’m glad you opted for early rest last night Rajesh. I was afraid of having to knock your bitch ass out again but you spared me the trouble. Thanks dawg

yo Ragveer stop talking shit about your indian ancestors

dont make me tell rajesh :oldlol: