PDA

View Full Version : LeBron took this ragtag group of misfits to the conference finals.

Mask the Embiid
05-23-2023, 05:40 PM
He took a group of career losers to heights they’ve never been.

I mean look at em… Mohamed bamba…. Rui…. Schroder…. I mean half of these dudes had 1 foot out the league before this season. Troy brown…. Loonie Walker…. Jared fking Vanderbilt…. Was Austin reaves even drafted?

I know anything less than a champion is a failure to Lebron cause his haters think so highly of him but this was a damn good run if you ask me….damn good

https://i.postimg.cc/52KCThhS/IMG-9457.jpg

theman93
05-23-2023, 05:41 PM
So has Jimmy Butler. So much for this "tough" era.

Full Court
05-23-2023, 05:55 PM
Lol. Pathetic attempt at damage control. Lakers were the most stacked team in the league. And they straight up underachieved because they don't know how to play team ball. A waste of talent, and utter failure.

BallsOut
05-23-2023, 05:56 PM
OP is a bitch just like his idol

Jasper
05-23-2023, 06:08 PM
bron today said it is over.

The chosen one is done.

1987_Lakers
05-23-2023, 06:11 PM
Didn’t we start the season 2-8 or something?

The fact that LeBron was able to lead us to a WCF and cuck Curry again in the process is astonishing

Akeem34TheDream
05-23-2023, 06:34 PM
There is not a single good team in the NBA right now.

Spurs m8
05-23-2023, 06:50 PM
Loser like Embiid

Keno
05-23-2023, 06:52 PM
playoff virgins always look shine along side bron and he gets them paid in the off season, GOAT player + team mate. :applause:

plowking
05-23-2023, 07:17 PM
It was a good playoff run from Bron. They just need a proper second scorer like Kyrie because AD is just a supped up utility guy that feeds off garbage type buckets - which is good for a big man.

But Bron is old and can't be relied upon the whole game. Things would have had to be close to perfect for them to win the title. Could happen next year with some re-tooling.

LeGoat4Life
05-23-2023, 07:20 PM
I agree. It’s amazing how AD dragged a bunch of scrubs including Lebron to the playoffs

ArbitraryWater
05-23-2023, 08:00 PM
It was a good playoff run from Bron. They just need a proper second scorer like Kyrie because AD is just a supped up utility guy that feeds off garbage type buckets - which is good for a big man.

But Bron is old and can't be relied upon the whole game. Things would have had to be close to perfect for them to win the title. Could happen next year with some re-tooling.

Kyrie completes them. Athough I feel like you could also just have 2 more snipers out there.

plowking
05-23-2023, 08:06 PM
Kyrie completes them. Athough I feel like you could also just have 2 more snipers out there.

I think the Lakers struggle when things get stagnant. LeBron isn't the type to correct bad play out there anymore due to his age/tiredness.

Nuggets went through it last night. Jokic rested, Murray was out there going 1 on 1 - and the rest were ball watching. He comes back on and the rhythm returns. Jokic is 28 though - and able to do that. Lakers need a Kyrie instead of two snipers I think, because he can take the reigns and switch it up, carry them at times, etc.

r15mohd
05-23-2023, 08:07 PM

it's LA, they'll quickly grab the big name rather than role fillers

Spuddywebby
05-23-2023, 08:25 PM
Loser like Embiid

If Bron were to join up with Embiid/Harden and take those phenomenal chokers to a conference finals, then he would be undisputed GOAT.

Im so nba'd out
05-23-2023, 08:29 PM
So has Jimmy Butler. So much for this "tough" era.

Nothing is ragtag about bam outofthebayou. That boy is a bonafide hooper.

Full Court
05-23-2023, 08:45 PM
Didn’t we start the season 2-8 or something?

The fact that LeBron was able to lead us to a WCF and cuck Curry again in the process is astonishing

You have a terrible memory for a supposed "historian."

Bronie had his team in the lottery all the way up until he sat out.

kawhileonard2
05-23-2023, 10:35 PM
He took a group of career losers to heights they’ve never been.

I mean look at em… Mohamed bamba…. Rui…. Schroder…. I mean half of these dudes had 1 foot out the league before this season. Troy brown…. Loonie Walker…. Jared fking Vanderbilt…. Was Austin reaves even drafted?

I know anything less than a champion is a failure to Lebron cause his haters think so highly of him but this was a damn good run if you ask me….damn good

https://i.postimg.cc/52KCThhS/IMG-9457.jpg

Why were they 13th with AD, Westbrook? and then missed play in last year?

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
05-24-2023, 02:08 AM
Have you seen the 2020 group, possibly worst and Lebron got them a ring!

Baller789
05-24-2023, 02:20 AM
Have you seen the 2020 group, possibly worst and Lebron got them a ring!

You know this thread is about this year right?