PDA

View Full Version : Will Kyrie join LA?

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
05-26-2023, 10:02 PM
Lebron possibly needing surgery and missing the first 2-3 months. Does LA try to get Kyrie or run it back and try to add center(BroLo, Turner)? Will Kyrie resign with Mavs? Will Cuban sabotage his own team by letting Kyrie walk rather then working out a package revolving around guys like Dlo/Rui/17th/Vando/future first, ect? Will LeKingKong strike again?

GimmeThat
05-26-2023, 10:11 PM
too many Clippers fan on the street to act as if the social status of being part of the Lakers is similar to the past

BarberSchool
05-26-2023, 10:40 PM
Lebron possibly needing surgery and missing the first 2-3 months. Does LA try to get Kyrie or run it back and try to add center(BroLo, Turner)? Will Kyrie resign with Mavs? Will Cuban sabotage his own team by letting Kyrie walk rather then working out a package revolving around guys like Dlo/Rui/17th/Vando/future first, ect? Will LeKingKong strike again?

I have a feeling during LeBron’s time healing from surgery he will be on his phone all day leaning heavy on Pelinka to trade for Kyrie. All the while, praising Pelinka for being correct about Westbrick all along.

Dallas would def want Rui, Vando & multiple picks

red1
05-27-2023, 12:32 AM
kyrie's wildest fantasy is playing on a team where he doesnt have to be the first option but can still be a respected contender

he's learned his lesson

he just wants to score and win

he's ready to come home to the GOAT

John8204
05-27-2023, 05:47 AM
I have a feeling during LeBron’s time healing from surgery he will be on his phone all day leaning heavy on Pelinka to trade for Kyrie. All the while, praising Pelinka for being correct about Westbrick all along.

Dallas would def want Rui, Vando & multiple picks

Kyrie is a free agent

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
05-27-2023, 08:39 AM
Kyrie is a free agent

If Kyrie want's a max contract, LA don't have the cap space to sign him out right. Mav's gave up two rotational players in Dinwiddie, Finney-Smith 1x1st rd, 2x2nd rd picks for a one year Kyrie rental? Well, Cuban did let Brunson walk for nothing.

Real Men Wear Green
05-27-2023, 10:38 AM
kyrie's wildest fantasy is playing on a team where he doesnt have to be the first option but can still be a respected contender

he's learned his lesson

he just wants to score and win

he's ready to come home to the GOAT
I do believe that Irving wants to join LA but he would be coming there to take over as the leader of the offense. Not as the emotional or speaking of any other kind of leader but as the guy with the ball in his hands that puts the ball in the hole. These last few years have shown that James still has something in the tank but he is liable to use it all up if he has to play at a superstar level and carry the offense through the regular season. I wouldn't want to rely on Irving to play 70+ games and carry my team because it just doesn't happen but unless they can make a deal for Dame or something he's the player most likely to get them back to the conference finals with a hopefully healthier Lebron James.

90sgoat
05-27-2023, 11:32 AM

he's learned his lesson

I don't think Kyria has learned he has a mental illness. Seriously, there's something not right in his head.

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
05-27-2023, 02:21 PM
I don't think Kyria has learned he has a mental illness. Seriously, there's something not right in his head.

You can also say that about the LeMental's who post nothing but 1000 hate post towards Lebron a day lol.

If Kyrie's mental in a good place, his fit in LA would be perfect. Kyrie and AD can be 1a 1b everynight and Lebron coast as 3rd option during the regular season then step it up in the playoffs. But with signing Kyrie they will be top heavy with only vet minimum contracts to fill the rest of the roster.

Or what LA can do is keep the same group who only had 2 months to get accumuted with one another(less that that due to injuries). Try to find a 3d wing, a center Naz Reid maybe, thru sign and trades. Actually get a full preseason, regular season playing together. During much of the playoffs you see guys standing around, not setting picks, ect.

Theres alot of question marks too, is someone going to offer Reave 100m(doubt it), how much Rui and Dlo will to take, if guys like Schroeder, Lonnie willing to take a paycut, ect.

90sgoat
05-27-2023, 03:09 PM
You can also say that about the LeMental's who post nothing but 1000 hate post towards Lebron a day lol.

If Kyrie's mental in a good place, his fit in LA would be perfect.

I believe that Kyrie is schizotypal, which explains why he is able to function, but seems to get worse as he got into his 20s.

Xiao Yao You
05-27-2023, 05:11 PM
let's hope so! Lakers/Lebron fans deserve the shit show