PDA

View Full Version : Does Denver Want Miami or Boston?

Duffy Pratt
05-28-2023, 12:02 AM
I doubt it matters that much, but I would think Miami.

1987_Lakers
05-28-2023, 12:05 AM
For sure Miami, I don't think they have the firepower to hang with Denver. Boston is inconsistent as hell, but their overall talent is a major threat to anyone.

AlternativeAcc.
05-28-2023, 12:11 AM
Celtics are deep. They wanna avoid that. Oddly enough, Nuggets have been the deeper team in all of their matchups sp far. You need a team loaded with depth to beat them and Celtics have it

Still would take Nuggets but it'd be a tougher match up for them

Axe
05-28-2023, 12:13 AM
For sure Miami, I don't think they have the firepower to hang with Denver. Boston is inconsistent as hell, but their overall talent is a major threat to anyone.
Boston has hca too if that helps them. Miami, otoh, are shorthanded without herro, oladipo and possibly vincent as well. Butler can't carry them forever.

basketballcat
05-28-2023, 12:14 AM
Doesn't matter.

Axe
05-28-2023, 12:20 AM
However, one thing that will affect both of these two teams in the finals is fatigue.

Denver had more than a week of rest after sweeping the lakers while the victor of this series will only have three days at the most.

Mask the Embiid
05-28-2023, 04:17 AM
Jokic owns bam and horford….anything less than a ring is a abject failure… it would be like if Lebron made it out the west just to lose to the raptors in the finals(a team he owns)…. The Lakers vs the nuggets was pretty much the nba finals.

Lebron owns Jimmy and Tatum/brown
Jokic owns twig,horford, and bam

90sgoat
05-28-2023, 06:16 AM
Heat.

Celtics will get ref help.

Chuckbe
05-28-2023, 08:18 AM
Boston has the only guy that can stop the Joker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtuZOuvDDQ4

Full Court
05-28-2023, 08:47 AM
Miami would be the weakest finals team in recent memory. The only weaker team in the last decace would be the 2020 Heat.

Jasper
05-28-2023, 09:47 AM
Jokic owns bam and horford….anything less than a ring is a abject failure… it would be like if Lebron made it out the west just to lose to the raptors in the finals(a team he owns)…. The Lakers vs the nuggets was pretty much the nba finals.

pretty much

tontoz
05-28-2023, 09:50 AM

Failing to get out is the 2nd round yet again is an abject failure, especially up 3-2.

Making the finals for the first time in franchise history isn't a failure.

tontoz
05-28-2023, 09:51 AM
To the topic Denver has owned the heat for years. Boston is a far tougher matchup.

FultzNationRISE
05-28-2023, 10:11 AM
If they have the mindset of a LeChampion they want whoever the best team is. Not the easiest team.