PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone really want Boston to win?

90sgoat
05-28-2023, 03:42 PM
Except for the Boston homers?

Any unbiased fans who prefer that fake star Tatum and the entire annoying overhyped Loston team?

Real Men Wear Green
05-28-2023, 03:45 PM
How many times do they have to make the conference finals and AllNBA to not be fake? After a certain point you don't really have a standard you're just an angry hater...

And I'm fine with that by the way.

Lakers Legend#32
05-28-2023, 03:45 PM
Hell NO!

ArbitraryWater
05-28-2023, 03:56 PM
nah

unlikeable brats

would be out right now if it wasnt for the refs

JohnMax
05-28-2023, 03:56 PM
https://youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Patrick Chewing
05-28-2023, 04:12 PM
Seeing the Heat choke is funny. Plus, that fanbase down in Miami doesn't deserve this team. Fair weather fans.

tpols
05-28-2023, 04:42 PM
Not really a fan of Tatum, Brown, and Smart flopping around all game. Their talent is undeniable but they're hard to root for.

fourkicks44
05-28-2023, 05:26 PM
Tatum is legit, their team is not overhyped. Smart and Brown are f'cking ballers. Everyone should respect them.

That being said this does not mean as a fan you can't dislike the Celtics as a team, organistion or fanbase.

At leaset if Boston make the finals, which it sure looks like, we as a united group of basketball fans can jump on the Joker train and root for the Nuggets while having an enemy to hate on.

If Miami made it, it maybe still might be a basketball spectacle but it just wouldn't have that same common interest dynamic with a heel and face team.

Kblaze8855
05-28-2023, 05:34 PM
I’m indifferent. Both teams have hatable elements of their fanbases and some annoying players but…that’s life. Most people are annoying and arrogant with no accomplishments. Give us 78 million a lot more would come off as dickish.

FultzNationRISE
05-28-2023, 06:20 PM
Tatum and Brown are undoubtedly overrated IMO, you pair any two true superstars with that supporting cast and they would have a lot more than 1 finals appearance/loss. Imagine pairing Giannis and Luka with Smart, Horford, White, Williams (x2) etc. Or Lebron and Jokic with that cast, or Durant and Curry etc. It’s clear “superstar” is a pretty broad term if Tatum and Brown are put in the same category as those other guys. Tatum and Brown are overrated because people slob all over the most visible players on teams that win. Give me SGA over either guy tbh.

That said, I dont hate them for being overrated. And I respect the Celtics as a quality team top to bottom.

Miami ofc is a good team too, they just arent quite as talented as Boston. That said I think Game 7 could go either way. I guess I probably wanna see the Celtics win just because I think theyre a more interesting finals opponent for Denver.

Wally450
05-28-2023, 06:26 PM
Yes.

Axe
05-28-2023, 06:40 PM
Golden state is more annoying if anything. And the heat are too ambitious imo.

Kblaze8855
05-28-2023, 07:11 PM
. It’s clear “superstar” is a pretty broad term if Tatum and Brown are put in the same category as those other guys.

They aren’t. calling them all superstars doesn’t mean they’re all the same Any more than calling them all stars or hall of famers. Everyone acknowledges tiers within such labels.

SouBeachTalents
05-28-2023, 07:25 PM
Tatum and Brown are undoubtedly overrated IMO, you pair any two true superstars with that supporting cast and they would have a lot more than 1 finals appearance/loss. Imagine pairing Giannis and Luka with Smart, Horford, White, Williams (x2) etc. Or Lebron and Jokic with that cast, or Durant and Curry etc. It’s clear “superstar” is a pretty broad term if Tatum and Brown are put in the same category as those other guys. Tatum and Brown are overrated because people slob all over the most visible players on teams that win. Give me SGA over either guy tbh.

That said, I dont hate them for being overrated. And I respect the Celtics as a quality team top to bottom.

Miami ofc is a good team too, they just arent quite as talented as Boston. That said I think Game 7 could go either way. I guess I probably wanna see the Celtics win just because I think theyre a more interesting finals opponent for Denver.
Tatum is a superstar, prob the “worst” one in the league and too streaky for my liking, but he makes the cut imo, while Brown is all-star caliber.

Mask the Embiid
05-28-2023, 08:05 PM
No. There are just certain fanbases that are just hates by the masses (lakers,Boston,Warriors,Philly)

Chicago and Knicks would also be on the list if they had success and the warriors are on the list because of their recent success.

SATAN
05-28-2023, 08:09 PM
It's 7'0 Brian Windhorst's year anyway

Axe
05-30-2023, 01:02 AM
It's 7'0 Brian Windhorst's year anyway
Lol

90sgoat
05-30-2023, 05:32 AM
Damn it feels good to finally be rid of Loston.

https://media.tenor.com/9Yt7uMX3R0cAAAAM/white-boy.gif

HighFlyer23
05-30-2023, 05:37 AM
Fuvk Boston

**** the city
**** the teams
**** the fans