PDA

View Full Version : Tatum always comes up small

PWB15
05-29-2023, 10:40 PM
Let the whole city of Boston down and all the old celtics who were in attendance. I wanted to see history made tonight :(

Manny98
05-29-2023, 10:41 PM
No surprises there

Tatum is not that guy

SATAN
05-29-2023, 10:43 PM
Hard to hate on players playing through injuries/pain in the playoffs tbh

AlternativeAcc.
05-29-2023, 10:45 PM
Sadly he takes away the Warriors ring too

can't count a ring that came against choking Tatum.

Kblaze8855
05-29-2023, 10:46 PM
I feel like “always” isn’t the word for someone who he has a 50 point game seven and has made a finals.

Wally450
05-29-2023, 10:54 PM
I feel like “always” isn’t the word for someone who he has a 50 point game seven and has made a finals.

Preach

DMAVS41
05-29-2023, 11:00 PM
Cool story.

tpols
05-29-2023, 11:00 PM
He obviously got hurt....

HighFlyer23
05-29-2023, 11:04 PM
The ***** ain’t that good

Plays like a little 6’8” man

FultzNationRISE
05-29-2023, 11:17 PM

Dont wanna hear it, he could still get around out there. Get it done with your mind and your balls.

Problem is Tatum is light on both for a player held as highly as he is these days.

If hes not having a hot game from 3 he just doesnt make a very big impact.

tpols
05-29-2023, 11:22 PM
Dont wanna hear it, he could still get around out there. Get it done with your mind and your balls.

Problem is Tatum is light on both for a player held as highly as he is these days.

He was noticeably limping and unable to explode anywhere. It was pretty clear.

Micku
05-29-2023, 11:26 PM
Tatum was hurt.

Jaylen Brown could've stepped up but didn't. That was bad.

ImKobe
05-29-2023, 11:27 PM

Ingram gets hurt too.. all I see is Tatum fans making fun of his injuries. Fair game for OP IMO.

HighFlyer23
05-29-2023, 11:29 PM

He’s just not that good

Way too streaky and turnover-prone … especially during crucial moments of the game … doesn’t seem to have the physical strength to consistently attack the basket and finish with contact … handle isn’t that good either ….

highwhey
05-29-2023, 11:46 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPIhUaONiLU&pp=ygUQb2Z0ZW4gdGhlIHdlZWtuZA%3D%3D

BarberSchool
05-30-2023, 12:11 AM
It’s easy to reflexively say that sh!t when dude turns his ankle first play of game 7

I been saying is a physically perfect basketball robot, with very little elite “adaptability in possession”, and a very mechanical, predictable, unitary rythm in all his moves, for over a year now.

He lacks the mental agility, and lacks the physical adaptability, in part due to playing so upright, and having relatively weak quads and weak core for his overall size.

He should do some grappling training, especially in deep snow, to get better “infinite angle” lower body strength, stability, and “adaptability” thru body/hip contact with players his weight and larger players. Grappling/sambo training will serve the ancillary purpose of giving him more physical toughness, but also possibly more instinctual adaptability, and maybe more mental agility and mental toughness.

r0drig0lac
05-30-2023, 06:35 AM
Sadly he takes away the Warriors ring too

can't count a ring that came against choking Tatum.

this, no FMVP for Stephen :(

Jasper
05-30-2023, 09:24 AM
It’s easy to reflexively say that sh!t when dude turns his ankle first play of game 7

I been saying is a physically perfect basketball robot, with very little elite “adaptability in possession”, and a very mechanical, predictable, unitary rythm in all his moves, for over a year now.

He lacks the mental agility, and lacks the physical adaptability, in part due to playing so upright, and having relatively weak quads and weak core for his overall size.

He should do some grappling training, especially in deep snow, to get better “infinite angle” lower body strength, stability, and “adaptability” thru body/hip contact with players his weight and larger players. Grappling/sambo training will serve the ancillary purpose of giving him more physical toughness, but also possibly more instinctual adaptability, and maybe more mental agility and mental toughness.
And then plays 42 minutes of the 48 (give me a fvck'n break)
Tatum choked. If he was injured get off the floor