PDA

View Full Version : I'm completely underwhelmed by Jaylen Brown

90sgoat
05-30-2023, 05:41 AM
I don't see how he is a star or even an All-Star.

Imo, he is a role player like Klay.

A very good roleplayer who can do everything, particularly play defense and on offense his main strength imo is his dribble penetration, which is more valuable than his shooting.

If they blow it up, he might want to be the alpha guy, but I think that's going to look a lot like Westbrook.

LeGoat4Life
05-30-2023, 05:50 AM
Brown is a good role player but definitely not a reliable second option as we witness this series

However Boston might not have a choice but to sign him to the super max just to keep the threadmill going. Constant CF appearance might be good enough for the owners to keep all the $$$ coming in

90sgoat
05-30-2023, 06:03 AM
Brown is a good role player but definitely not a reliable second option as we witness this series

However Boston might not have a choice but to sign him to the super max just to keep the threadmill going. Constant CF appearance might be good enough for the owners to keep all the $$$ coming in

Boston are becoming the Indiana Pacers.

Im Still Ballin
05-30-2023, 06:44 AM
He needs some mass gainer and a dedicated, high-quality strength and conditioning program. He looks physically weak; has the physique of a rookie. Jimmy, on the other hand, looks strong, powerful. Built for the playoffs.