PDA

View Full Version : LeBron had team success against Jordan Clones and Jordan's Son

Iverson3
05-30-2023, 10:55 AM
16-6 vs. Kobe

Always beat Demar Derozan in the playoffs and conference finals

Beat Jimmy Butler in the 2020 NBA Finals

Are you telling me that Jordan would beat LeBron in the 1990's? Put LeBron with the early 1990's Cavaliers and that's easily a 3 peat in the watered down era.

if LeBron plays in the 1990's his nickname is Jordan Stopper.

ImKobe
05-30-2023, 10:57 AM
So what does Lebron do with his broken ass jump shot when he doesn't have open driving lanes due to bad spacing?

Iverson3
05-30-2023, 11:00 AM
So what does Lebron do with his broken ass jump shot when he doesn't have open driving lanes due to bad spacing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx4z_pCA_6k&t=124s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSTiTx3EHhU

You easily forget that LeBron started his career in 2003

Here is LeBron vs the 2004 Pistons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3MElOUKH4o

sdot_thadon
05-30-2023, 11:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx4z_pCA_6k&t=124s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSTiTx3EHhU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3MElOUKH4o

He's been playing so long the haters can't even remember his early days.....

tpols
05-30-2023, 11:36 AM
Comparing derozan to MJ should get your alt banned as well.

MJ would snatch Brons soul H2H with his GOAT crunchtìme play and trash talk.

JohnMax
05-30-2023, 11:39 AM
Jordan would dominate Lebron in 1990s and Lebron would dominate Jordan in 2000s.

God decides who's face of league not mortals.

God wanted Jordan as face of league in 1990s which is why Bird, Magic, Isiah's careers came to an abrupt end in early 1990s. The one young superstar to challenge Jordan ran off to Western Conference after Chicago swept his team.

God wanted Lebron to be face of league of 2000s which is why Jordan immediately retired after Lebron got drafted, Early 2000s stars all declined when Lebron went to Miami. Kobe's Lakers stopped being serious title contenders. Curry and Durant were only young superstars to challenge him and they both failed until they teamed up to take down Lebron.

AlternativeAcc.
05-30-2023, 11:40 AM

Nope. You severely underrate LeBron's competitive spirit. He plays best with his back against the wall, ala game 6 2012.

He destroyed Durant (pre warriors), Kobe, Curry, Rose, Kawhit etc head to head. He relishes individual rivalries. Loves when people talk shit. Has a long history of it.

Stop posting nonsense and get a job

Goldrush25
05-30-2023, 12:18 PM
Kinda unrelated, but I find it laughable that so many people complain about the media talking about Lebron so much. This board has multiple topics about him on the front page and he was knocked out of the playoffs 2 weeks ago. You all are the reason he gets talked about so much, because deep down you want to see the coverage.

Hey Yo
05-30-2023, 12:23 PM
Kinda unrelated, but I find it laughable that so many people complain about the media talking about Lebron so much. This board has multiple topics about him on the front page and he was knocked out of the playoffs 2 weeks ago. You all are the reason he gets talked about so much, because deep down you want to see the coverage.

Haters say they can't wait till James retires, yet they can't stop thinking and talking about him.

Worst rent free example in sports history.

TheMan
05-30-2023, 12:29 PM

This

Not even worth trying to dignify this shit thread with real responses.

TheMan
05-30-2023, 12:32 PM
Nope. You severely underrate LeBron's competitive spirit. He plays best with his back against the wall, ala game 6 2012.

He destroyed Durant (pre warriors), Kobe, Curry, Rose, Kawhit etc head to head. He relishes individual rivalries. Loves when people talk shit. Has a long history of it.

He dominated young KLeonard that KLeonard became the youngest FMVP on LeBron's dime, head to head even...that's real domination there, folks. Iggy also, and throw KD in there as well, damn it. Bran is a giving soul, responsible for many a FMVP on his watch :applause:

tpols
05-30-2023, 12:35 PM

Lebron is a great player no doubt and obviously competitive but there's levels to this shit. MJ would smoke his ass with ease and then light up a fat Cuban cigar after the game.

It would be an all time ass whooping the likes of which softer guys like Durant and Curry couldn't deliver at the same magnitude. Although they did kick his ass too. Jordan's abuse would be psychological on top of physical though.

AlternativeAcc.
05-30-2023, 12:39 PM
Lebron is a great player no doubt and obviously competitive but there's levels to this shit. MJ would smoke his ass with ease and then light up a fat Cuban cigar after the game.

It would be an all time ass whooping the likes of which softer guys like Durant and Curry couldn't deliver at the same magnitude. Although they did kick his ass too. Jordan's abuse would be psychological on top of physical though.

LeBron has always thrived when people talked shit and relished individual matchups. Always played best with back against the wall, peak moments in 2012 ECF's and 2016 finals.

He's also bigger and stronger than Jordan, so zero chance Jordan is bullying him physically.

LeBron was stopped by juggernaut teams, like Spurs and Warriors, but never showed up individually in any meaningful way. You're posting nonsense my guy. He destroyed your dead hero head to head. Wasn't Kobe a MJ clone? Why didn't Kobe abuse him mentally and physically? :oldlol:

tpols
05-30-2023, 01:04 PM
LeBron has always thrived when people talked shit and relished individual matchups. Always played best with back against the wall, peak moments in 2012 ECF's and 2016 finals.

He's also bigger and stronger than Jordan, so zero chance Jordan is bullying him physically.

LeBron was stopped by juggernaut teams, like Spurs and Warriors, but never showed up individually in any meaningful way. You're posting nonsense my guy. He destroyed your dead hero head to head. Wasn't Kobe a MJ clone? Why didn't Kobe abuse him mentally and physically? :oldlol:

Kobe and Lebron never played against each other in the playoffs.

Kobe did however beat the 2009 Magic and the 2010 Celtics who kicked Lebrons ass.

TheMan
05-30-2023, 01:06 PM

Kobe did however beat the 2009 Magic and the 2010 Celtics who kicked Lebrons ass.

I remember the NBA pushing hard a Kobe vs LeBron Finals in those years. Kobe did his part, LeBron kept losing year after year with HCA :roll:

AlternativeAcc.
05-30-2023, 01:11 PM

Just like LeBron destroyed KD and the the Thunder who bullied the Lakers... nice

But hey, at least Kobe got that all star game block after years of being humiliated by LeBron head to head.

tpols
05-30-2023, 01:15 PM
Just like LeBron destroyed KD and the the Thunder who bullied the Lakers... nice

But hey, at least Kobe got that all star game block after years of being humiliated by LeBron head to head.

Lebron beat KD when he was playing with westbrick. We've all seen first hand that Lebron and westbrick are lottery bound much less Finals bound so it wasn't a fair fight.

AlternativeAcc.
05-30-2023, 01:18 PM
Lebron beat KD when he was playing with westbrick. We've all seen first hand that Lebron and westbrick are lottery bound much less Finals bound so it wasn't a fair fight.

And Mo williams is comparable to Pau,

yes fair fights are what matter to you guys. That's why you bring up the Durant Warriors :oldlol:

Didn't you say you were gonna stop hating on the guy? What happened man.

tpols
05-30-2023, 01:20 PM
I mostly post about other subjects 95% of the time now which is verifiable by checking my post history. But when threads as stupid as this come up, posters need to be checked.

AlternativeAcc.
05-30-2023, 01:22 PM
I mostly post about other subjects 95% of the time now which is verifiable by checking my post history. But when threads as stupid as this come up, posters need to be checked.

You didn't check him tho, you posted nonsense that was refuted. So you're irrationally hating on a guy you said you would never hate on again. That's odd bro.

tpols
05-30-2023, 01:26 PM
The only thing that's odd is comparing MJ to derozan and thinking any of your points will fly. You're just as stupid as the OP for agreeing with it.

And there's nothing irrational about it. Jordan was a mean dude who had the mentality and skillset to bury lebron. Most people know that and agree with it.

TheMan
05-30-2023, 01:28 PM
The only thing that's odd is comparing MJ to derozan and thinking any of your points will fly. You're just as stupid as the OP for agreeing with it.

:roll:

AlternativeAcc.
05-30-2023, 01:30 PM

https://i.ibb.co/NnTksrg/tbitch.png

Odd behavior

tpols
05-30-2023, 01:32 PM
:roll:

The guy is a freak. :oldlol:

He follows me around like a lost puppy because I've been winning money in the playoffs this year while he's been wrong about... literally everything.

Saving posts and shit that you'd have to dig through 100+ posts back. Very creepy...

AlternativeAcc.
05-30-2023, 01:44 PM
The guy is a freak. :oldlol:

He follows me around like a lost puppy because I've been winning money in the playoffs this year while he's been wrong about... literally everything.

Saving posts and shit that you'd have to dig through 100+ posts back. Very creepy...

Good one man, you've been begging for my attention for weeks and get salty I call out your shitty takes.

The photo was already saved, don't have to dig thru anything like you were doing weeks ago for me :lol

And yeah im mad you have 1k in a gambling acct. :roll: super cringe

tpols
05-30-2023, 02:18 PM
The photo was already saved.

:biggums:

https://youtu.be/sixjHud8lYw

You are weird bro. And suspect as all hell.

ImKobe
05-31-2023, 08:02 AM

Pistons with washed up C-Webb :sleeping

Averaged 20.9 ppg on 48.8%TS before rule changes :sleeping

What does he do vs 90s Knicks teams?

Lebron23
06-15-2023, 07:27 AM
LeBron is going to destroy Jordan if he tries to guard him.