Iverson3
05-31-2023, 12:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gab8-n0_rOY

Full Court
05-31-2023, 06:50 AM
https://images2.imgbox.com/46/54/Pqbx6ZNa_o.png

PeroAntic
05-31-2023, 06:53 AM
He looks great. Sure he lost lift but isn't the best player in the league right now in that position also unathletic and just using his touch and skill? And that player is also heavy footed on defense but its not an issue. Its clear Boogie is being blackballed because of his personality and history.

ImKobe
05-31-2023, 07:57 AM
Lakers could have used him in the Nuggets series

90sgoat
05-31-2023, 08:22 AM
Looks to be in great shape, probably isn't roiding anymore, which is why he looks slimmer.

Hard to believe he wouldn't be a very sought after as at least a 3rd stringer center on almost all NBA teams. He must really be obnoxious to not have a job in the NBA.

Xiao Yao You
05-31-2023, 08:28 AM
Looks to be in great shape, probably isn't roiding anymore, which is why he looks slimmer.

Hard to believe he wouldn't be a very sought after as at least a 3rd stringer center on almost all NBA teams. He must really be obnoxious to not have a job in the NBA.

why would you want this guy as a 3rd string center? He's a bad defender. He's inefficient. He's a head case. His best days are way behind him. He has nothing going for him. Never did as far as I'm concerned

90sgoat
05-31-2023, 08:41 AM
why would you want this guy as a 3rd string center? He's a bad defender. He's inefficient. He's a head case. His best days are way behind him. He has nothing going for him. Never did as far as I'm concerned

He's a big body, that can bully small ball centers and rebound in spurts.

Xiao Yao You
05-31-2023, 08:44 AM

bully small ball centers shooting bricks from 3. Sounds like a plan!

PeroAntic
05-31-2023, 08:54 AM
Xiao gets triggered by a lot of things, but nothing causes more distress to him than Boogie Cousins. :oldlol:

Keep it up, loser! :applause:

Xiao Yao You
05-31-2023, 09:15 AM
Xiao gets triggered by a lot of things, but nothing causes more distress to him than Boogie Cousins. :oldlol:

Kind of funny that the loser Cousins #1 fan is calling me a loser. :facepalm

90sgoat
05-31-2023, 09:15 AM

Why? Did he play with Gobert?

ILLsmak
05-31-2023, 09:44 PM
Doin coke and dominating the buffet eyyy.

Na I like cuz. That’s funny I’ll have to Google that.

-Smak

BarberSchool
06-01-2023, 06:20 AM
For those who don’t know:

DeMarcus has a legit chemical imbalance and mental illness that is only going to get worse with time.

Has all the talent in the world, but due to his mother’s substance abuse during gestation, certain regions of his brain did not fully develop, and he is childlike in many ways, mentally.

He has a very difficult time learning from his own mistakes, and when he keeps making the same ones over and over, and gets treated the same as any other grown man repeating mistakes would… it’s always an unwelcome surprise to him every time and feels like unfair hatred.

People have to realize that people with small curled ears (maternal stimulant/cocaine/meth abuse) and small beady eyes too close together, a lack of a nose bridge in some cases, turned up nose, or large distance between nose and lip (fetal alcohol syndrome), these physical signs aren’t the only things that didn’t develop. These physical facial signs are evidence of someone having a brain with regions that didn’t develop fully.

So while DeMarcus had ridiculous gifts and talent, he is extremely toxic to teams which expect more than someone just doing what they think is their best, but not able to learn from their own mistakes, or learn complex new systems and execute those ideas consistently from Memory.

It’s many more people out here like this than most think. Especially babies born after the mid-80’s in public/subsidized housing … it’s even more common in those pockets than anywhere else.

90sgoat
06-01-2023, 07:19 AM
For those who don’t know:

DeMarcus has a legit chemical imbalance and mental illness that is only going to get worse with time.

Has all the talent in the world, but due to his mother’s substance abuse during gestation, certain regions of his brain did not fully develop, and he is childlike in many ways, mentally.

He has a very difficult time learning from his own mistakes, and when he keeps making the same ones over and over, and gets treated the same as any other grown man repeating mistakes would… it’s always an unwelcome surprise to him every time and feels like unfair hatred.

People have to realize that people with small curled ears (maternal stimulant/cocaine/meth abuse) and small beady eyes too close together, a lack of a nose bridge in some cases, turned up nose, or large distance between nose and lip (fetal alcohol syndrome), these physical signs aren’t the only things that didn’t develop. These physical facial signs are evidence of someone having a brain with regions that didn’t develop fully.

So while DeMarcus had ridiculous gifts and talent, he is extremely toxic to teams which expect more than someone just doing what they think is their best, but not able to learn from their own mistakes, or learn complex new systems and execute those ideas consistently from Memory.

It’s many more people out here like this than most think. Especially babies born after the mid-80’s in public/subsidized housing … it’s even more common in those pockets than anywhere else.

Are you saying he has Greta Thunberg syndrome?

Jasper
06-01-2023, 09:18 AM
even if he is playing in his last league .. he is playing for the love of the game.

I hope he destroys that league before he retires to go out on top !!!!

GOOD FOR HIM

Still think he would be a good fit for the Lakers.
Ham knows him well , when Big C. played for the Bucks.

ralph_i_el
06-01-2023, 10:31 AM

Yeah, but are you signing a 3rd string center whose only value comes from feeding him touches?

I think it's cool that he can go be a star somewhere. He never had the game of a hustle guy off the bench.

BarberSchool
06-01-2023, 11:11 AM
even if he is playing in his last league .. he is playing for the love of the game.

I hope he destroys that league before he retires to go out on top !!!!

GOOD FOR HIM

Still think he would be a good fit for the Lakers.
Ham knows him well , when Big C. played for the Bucks.
Newsflash, he actually doesn’t love the game. He has previously admitted that he loves football, and never loved basketball, but because of his high school growth spurt, chose basketball to try to get rich.

BarberSchool
06-01-2023, 11:12 AM
Are you saying he has Greta Thunberg syndrome?

Legit was Greta’s mother addicted to cocaine/amphetamines and hard alcohol during gestation ?

Xiao Yao You
06-01-2023, 11:27 AM
Yeah, but are you signing a 3rd string center whose only value comes from feeding him touches?

I think it's cool that he can go be a star somewhere. He never had the game of a hustle guy off the bench.

nor the vet influence you want on your young guys. He's not a guy you wanted on your team when he was good. Now he's not even good. You want a big that is either hitting 3's or defending period. He brings neither

Xiao Yao You
06-01-2023, 11:28 AM
Legit was Greta’s mother addicted to cocaine/amphetamines and hard alcohol during gestation ?

not sure I see the connection between an environmentalist and a cancerous basketball bust

90sgoat
06-01-2023, 11:40 AM

I'm not saying sign him for most teams, but Mavs would definitely have been waaay better off with someone like him last season. Just having someone who won't get bullied by Kevon Looney.

tpols
06-01-2023, 11:42 AM
nor the vet influence you want on your young guys. He's not a guy you wanted on your team when he was good. Now he's not even good. You want a big that is either hitting 3's or defending period. He brings neither

Are you telling me you'd take the big French Baguette over prime Kings Boogie Cousins??

90sgoat
06-01-2023, 11:43 AM

Probably alcohol. Her mother was a famous actor.

Xiao Yao You
06-01-2023, 12:22 PM
Are you telling me you'd take the big French Baguette over prime Kings Boogie Cousins??

take almost anyone over Cousins at anytime. Not my kind of player. Inefficient, low IQ, bad defender, headcase, cancer...

Xiao Yao You
06-01-2023, 12:24 PM
take fellow Puerto Rican league troll favorite Whiteside over him. Whieside can at least be a factor if he wants to be which isn't very often

ILLsmak
06-01-2023, 03:19 PM
take almost anyone over Cousins at anytime. Not my kind of player. Inefficient, low IQ, bad defender, headcase, cancer...

Def not lo IQ, but could be a headcase and cancer. Pouter, for sure. I dunno, something about him tho.

You can also look at things thru a different lens, like what about dude being xtra salty about being on a dogshit team his whole 'prime' career? Then he blew his shit out, didn't he? Like twice, even? I don't remember.

I'd let boogie start on my championship team. He wouldn't be the number 1, but he'd def be able to find a place and make a huge impact.

edit: Sac Boogie haha, not now.

He is at the very least a headcase, but OF THOSE THERE ARE MANY.

-Smak

ILLsmak
06-01-2023, 03:33 PM
peep: you can argue he makes bad decisions at times, but I think that's cuz he's a headcase. Calling someone low IQ, to me, means they don't get it. Dude def gets it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzAg0_oFDr4

edit: got u for this one too tho hahah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq00SvQ19o4

-Smak

Xiao Yao You
06-01-2023, 04:59 PM
Def not lo IQ, but could be a headcase and cancer. Pouter, for sure. I dunno, something about him tho.

You can also look at things thru a different lens, like what about dude being xtra salty about being on a dogshit team his whole 'prime' career? Then he blew his shit out, didn't he? Like twice, even? I don't remember.

I'd let boogie start on my championship team. He wouldn't be the number 1, but he'd def be able to find a place and make a huge impact.

edit: Sac Boogie haha, not now.

He is at the very least a headcase, but OF THOSE THERE ARE MANY.

-Smak

the reason he was on a bad team was because they built the team around a loser, him

Jasper
06-01-2023, 08:16 PM
Newsflash, he actually doesn’t love the game. He has previously admitted that he loves football, and never loved basketball, but because of his high school growth spurt, chose basketball to try to get rich.

rico will never make him as you call rich :oldlol::oldlol:

ILLsmak
06-01-2023, 09:35 PM
the reason he was on a bad team was because they built the team around a loser, him

Yea but u can’t magically build players, like bring in great ones in sac out of nowhere. I don’t remember, but I don’t think they did well in the draft, either.

Cuz def not a superstar, but he was an all star w unique skill set. Def could have used some vet leadership. Kobe could have dragged his ass to a ring.

Edit: yea his rosters. Wow. Forgot tyreke evans even existed. After he was gone, all those yrs dude got 25 ppg, I dono if they had 5 starter quality players. They had lil it and Omar casspi.

-Smak

BarberSchool
06-01-2023, 11:24 PM
^Tyreke had that great 20ppg rookie season …. Then the entire league started forcing him LEFT.

And it was over shortly after that.

BarberSchool
06-01-2023, 11:29 PM
rico will never make him as you call rich :oldlol::oldlol:

1. As an honorary Puerto Rican, whose mother grew up in Humboldt Park … MOTHERFU@K YOU IN THE STAB WOUND for that half hearted insult.

2. Nobody said anything about DeMarcus planning to get rich in PR. I was explaining to somebody else that DeMarcus admittedly never loved basketball growing up but loved football, and after his growth spurt, chose basketball for reasons other than loving the game…. I’m quite sure son never once considered himself playing in PR when he was in high school shooting up to 6’11”

Do better.

PeroAntic
06-02-2023, 06:38 AM
Cousins is far from unintelligent. Have you heard him talk in these shows lately? Hes logical, sophisticated in his thinking and articulate. Hes always been an entitled narcissist though, since he was always so talented. Hes also very thin skinned. But hes not low IQ, only someone like xiao can believe he is.

Cousins was Jokic's procursor and one of the first point centers/guard centers in the game. As someone said, you cant have him as a hustle guy off the bench but you need to play through him all game making him a central piece. And he cant stay on the court 30 minutes because (apart from physical issues) he compensates for his Jokic heavy feet on defense by fouling too much. Thats pretty much the only issue I see with Boogie as a player rn

Xiao Yao You
06-02-2023, 10:59 AM
Cousins is far from unintelligent. Have you heard him talk in these shows lately? Hes logical, sophisticated in his thinking and articulate. Hes always been an entitled narcissist though, since he was always so talented. Hes also very thin skinned. But hes not low IQ, only someone like xiao can believe he is.

Cousins was Jokic's procursor and one of the first point centers/guard centers in the game. As someone said, you cant have him as a hustle guy off the bench but you need to play through him all game making him a central piece. And he cant stay on the court 30 minutes because (apart from physical issues) he compensates for his Jokic heavy feet on defense by fouling too much. Thats pretty much the only issue I see with Boogie as a player rn

basketball iq is a different thing. Spending your time on the perimeter shooting a mediocre % isn't smart basketball when you are huge

Sulico
06-02-2023, 11:21 AM
The guy was superstar, 4 time all-star in a row.

And he made less money than Ryan Anderson or Evan Fournier.

That's crazy.

90sgoat
06-02-2023, 12:05 PM

Yeah I seem to recall Boogie on Nuggets and he'd just come in and start bombing from 3 with no warmup. That isn't how to do it.

Still, if Melo and Dwight can change, then so can Boogie. Just set screens and rebound and score in the post when switched on a guard.

ILLsmak
06-02-2023, 12:18 PM
basketball iq is a different thing. Spending your time on the perimeter shooting a mediocre % isn't smart basketball when you are huge

He's got a really bad attitude problem. That is basically pouting.

I admit I've been fukt by my belief in being able to 'reach people,' but I have also reached people. THUS, I believe the right person could also reach him. The problem with reaching headcases ( I know this as a head case,) is that they don't wanna be reached by some dude who is just there to reach them, THEY want to decide it's that guy. Cuz needed to get his ass busted... like I was watching him talk about Tim Duncan and he seems like a totally diff dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnQVar2n77U

He needed a mentor. To some guys, going in and winning 30 games is BRUTAL. Imagine knowing whatever you did, you would win 30 games haha.

I def don't think he's gonna be able to be in the NBA any more, but he def should have done it.

He needed someone to bust his ass and show him everything he was doing was WRONG. Then the dude to extend his hand to him, on the ground, pouting, and pick him back up and mentor him from there on. That's my opinion!

Cuz's skill set was nuts tho. There are def people who got chances and ****ed them up, but I don't think Cuz really got a chance. So we'll never know. I know he has, as I have posted in other threads about winner/loser, 'loser tendencies,' but I think he could be taught. There are def some people who are just lost causes, like IMO WB is a lost cause. He's had too much success doing what he did. Cuz didn't.

He could be a broke crack addict now, I mean... so in a way this is cool. He probably did mature, too, but I think his body broke.

-Smak

Jasper
06-02-2023, 12:20 PM
1. As an honorary Puerto Rican, whose mother grew up in Humboldt Park … MOTHERFU@K YOU IN THE STAB WOUND for that half hearted insult.

2. Nobody said anything about DeMarcus planning to get rich in PR. I was explaining to somebody else that DeMarcus admittedly never loved basketball growing up but loved football, and after his growth spurt, chose basketball for reasons other than loving the game…. I’m quite sure son never once considered himself playing in PR when he was in high school shooting up to 6’11”

Do better.

your a joke , you stated he was strictly in it for money.

Xiao Yao You
06-02-2023, 01:14 PM
He's got a really bad attitude problem. That is basically pouting.

I admit I've been fukt by my belief in being able to 'reach people,' but I have also reached people. THUS, I believe the right person could also reach him. The problem with reaching headcases ( I know this as a head case,) is that they don't wanna be reached by some dude who is just there to reach them, THEY want to decide it's that guy. Cuz needed to get his ass busted... like I was watching him talk about Tim Duncan and he seems like a totally diff dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnQVar2n77U

He needed a mentor. To some guys, going in and winning 30 games is BRUTAL. Imagine knowing whatever you did, you would win 30 games haha.

I def don't think he's gonna be able to be in the NBA any more, but he def should have done it.

He needed someone to bust his ass and show him everything he was doing was WRONG. Then the dude to extend his hand to him, on the ground, pouting, and pick him back up and mentor him from there on. That's my opinion!

Cuz's skill set was nuts tho. There are def people who got chances and ****ed them up, but I don't think Cuz really got a chance. So we'll never know. I know he has, as I have posted in other threads about winner/loser, 'loser tendencies,' but I think he could be taught. There are def some people who are just lost causes, like IMO WB is a lost cause. He's had too much success doing what he did. Cuz didn't.

He could be a broke crack addict now, I mean... so in a way this is cool. He probably did mature, too, but I think his body broke.

-Smak

they would have won more than 30 games if he wasn't pouting, taking bad shots and not competing on the defensive end.

BarberSchool
06-02-2023, 06:39 PM
your a joke , you stated he was strictly in it for money.

You’re either shamelessly disingenuous, or stupid with low reading comprehension. You’re conflating two separate things, jerkoff.
See: PR means Puerto Rico.

But I’m not even gonna continue to explain sh!t.
Ignore list.