PDA

View Full Version : Water is overrated. Milk, OJ and in some cases light beer is better for hydration

Media Moderator
06-01-2023, 02:48 AM
We have always been told that water is the best for hydration except for electrolyte based drinks. That may be the case if you have a steady supply of it. But if you are really thirsty and only have a couple of bottles at your disposal, milk by far is more hydrating than water. Also juices, and even light beer can be more hydrating than water if you only had a small amount of liquid to chose from.

Water is always best for thirsty people is lie.

This public announcement has been brought to you by the Insidehoops Self Betterment Society

Jasper
06-02-2023, 12:35 PM
I have a source that makes the best maple syrup.
ice cold mug , ice water and 1 teaspoon of syrup, makes my new drink

ArbitraryWater
06-02-2023, 12:36 PM
:oldlol:

Nanners
06-07-2023, 02:17 AM
Milk is a phenomenal choice as long as it is RAW and sourced from high quality cows at a high quality farm.

Raw milk is LOADED with fat soluble (easily accessable) vitamins and minerals (A, B2/B6/B9/B12, D, E, Calcium, Iron, Zinc, CLA, Omega 3... etc), its got tons of beneficial bacteria, its packed with easily accessable protein, it stimulates the production of growth hormones, it has enzymes that help the digestion and utilization of proteins/fats/nutrients, as well as the lactase enzyme which is destroyed during pasteurization and makes milk much easier to digest (many "lactose intolerant" people can drink raw milk without any problems)... truly the GOAT sports drink.

Manny98
06-07-2023, 08:46 AM
Milk makes you feel bloated don't it?

If u was doing physical activity and drunk a gallon of milk to hydrate myself ill probably throw up

Nanners
06-07-2023, 08:52 AM

If u was doing physical activity and drunk a gallon of milk to hydrate myself ill probably throw up

if you are doing physical activity why would you drink a gallon of any liquid? a gallon of water weighs 8 lbs, do you regularly drink 8 lbs of liquid while you are working out?

hateraid
06-07-2023, 12:34 PM
Are we talking hydration or nutrients?

You realize our body's require oxygen and hydrogen right? I think your views on water is misguided. Our body is 60% water and it needs to be maintained to sustain life. Lol, all kinds of wrong in this statement

Nanners
06-07-2023, 12:38 PM
Are we talking hydration or nutrients?

You realize our body's require oxygen and hydrogen right? I think your views on water is misguided. Our body is 60% water and it needs to be maintained to sustain life. Lol, all kinds of wrong in this statement

our bodies require "hydrogen"?

hateraid
06-07-2023, 12:38 PM
Milk is a phenomenal choice as long as it is RAW and sourced from high quality cows at a high quality farm.

Raw milk is LOADED with fat soluble (easily accessable) vitamins and minerals (A, B2/B6/B9/B12, D, E, Calcium, Iron, Zinc, CLA, Omega 3... etc), its got tons of beneficial bacteria, its packed with easily accessable protein, it stimulates the production of growth hormones, it has enzymes that help the digestion and utilization of proteins/fats/nutrients, as well as the lactase enzyme which is destroyed during pasteurization and makes milk much easier to digest (many "lactose intolerant" people can drink raw milk without any problems)... truly the GOAT sports drink.

I'd rely on other sources for said nutrients. Humans are the only species that relies on another mammals milk. Not really ideal. All the things you said can be acquired from coconut milk and you're not consuming some of the byproducts from animal milk such as pus and harmful bacteria.

hateraid
06-07-2023, 12:39 PM
our bodies require "hydrogen"?

In small amounts from water yes it does. It regulates the abitly to process energy in the mitochondria

Our bodies retain hydrogen for cellular support

Nanners
06-07-2023, 12:47 PM
I'd rely on other sources for said nutrients. Humans are the only species that relies on another mammals milk. Not really ideal. All the things you said can be acquired from coconut milk and you're not consuming some of the byproducts from animal milk such as pus and harmful bacteria.

dont you work for GNC? go ahead and swallow your vitamin pills instead of drinking raw milk if that tickles your fancy you tiny pinoy...btw speaking of things that only humans do, humans are the only species that consume their vitamins in pill form from GNC :oldlol:

I ****ing love coconuts and one of my top 5 favorite foods on this entire planet is SE asian baby coconut flesh/milk, but the reality is that coconut milk doesnt come remotely close to having the available vitamins/minerals/enzymes/proteins that raw milk has... and thats especially true for any coconut milk that is not raw (has undergone any sort of processing for long range transport).

Nanners
06-07-2023, 12:51 PM
In small amounts from water yes it does. It regulates the abitly to process energy in the mitochondria

Our bodies retain hydrogen for cellular support

:roll:

sure our bodies use hydrogen... that said show me a single person in all of human history who has ever died from a hydrogen deficiency

hateraid
06-07-2023, 12:54 PM
dont you work for GNC? go ahead and swallow vitamin pills if that tickles your fancy you tiny pinoy...btw speaking of things that only humans do, humans are the only species that consume their vitamins in pill form from GNC :oldlol:

I ****ing love coconuts and one of my top 5 favorite foods on this entire planet is SE asian baby coconut flesh/milk, but the reality is that coconut milk doesnt come remotely close to having the available vitamins/minerals/enzymes/proteins that raw milk has... and thats especially true for any coconut milk that is not raw (has undergone any sort of processing for long range transport).

Lol, I saw this coming from a mile away.

When have I ever said take pills to rely on nutrients? Your GNC thing is getting really old. I've always promoted healthy eating over supplements...and I own my own supplement company

Back to what I said...You're promoting something that isn't viable in nature and not designed for human consumption vs. Something put on earth designed to sustain life for all. But sure..go ahead and promote drinking animal pus. I'll stick to healthy fruits which has more benefits to the human body

hateraid
06-07-2023, 12:59 PM
:roll:

sure our bodies use hydrogen... that said show me a single person in all of human history who has ever died from a hydrogen deficiency

Because we use enough through water and it benefits the body in multiple ways? Most humans on earth are deficient in some aspect but they are not dying from it either. You're reaching now because your ego wants to dispell me rather than actual taking in solid advice. Meaning no matter what I say you're going to refute it. I said the body needs water. Now you're trying to deny me by focusing on the thing you know least about. But have at it. I get paid to be in the nutrtion industry. Use your Google to tell us about being healthy lol

hateraid
06-07-2023, 01:11 PM
If we want to go further in the milk vs water debate.. the saturated fat in milk can lead to risks in cardiovascular and brain diseases as well as increase risks in cancer. A high amount of humans cannot even process lactose which can lead to gastrointestinal problems. Water has no potential bad side effects. Other than drowning in it! Lol.

But hey....let's just try and help people instead of insulting someone for trying to help others with their basic knowledge

Nanners
06-07-2023, 01:13 PM
Lol, I saw this coming from a mile away.

When have I ever said take pills to rely on nutrients? Your GNC thing is getting really old. I've always promoted healthy eating over supplements...and I own my own supplement company

Back to what I said...You're promoting something that isn't viable in nature and not designed for human consumption vs. Something put on earth designed to sustain life for all. But sure..go ahead and promote drinking animal pus. I'll stick to healthy fruits which has more benefits to the human body

If you saw this coming from a mile away then why did you set me up to slam dunk this point in your abnormally short and malnourished face? (eat some protein bro)

I take supplements, and I think its great that you own a supplement company of your own... that said, raw Milk is the ultimate super food and the idea that milk is not "viable in nature" or "designed for human consumption" is disproven by virtually all of human history. The men who conquered this world between the 1500s-1800s were all regularly drinking the milk of other mammals, ffs you were brought into this world drinking milk, and assuming you had a good mother milk was the only thing you consumed for your entire first year of existence.

Go ahead and stick to your healthy fruits lol, ill keep drinking the same raw milk that my ancestors have been drinking for hundreds if not thousands of years, and if you want ill continue to bench press your pill and fruit made ass both physically and mentally

Nanners
06-07-2023, 01:17 PM
Because we use enough through water and it benefits the body in multiple ways? Most humans on earth are deficient in some aspect but they are not dying from it either. You're reaching now because your ego wants to dispell me rather than actual taking in solid advice. Meaning no matter what I say you're going to refute it. I said the body needs water. Now you're trying to deny me by focusing on the thing you know least about. But have at it. I get paid to be in the nutrtion industry. Use your Google to tell us about being healthy lol

no shit the body needs water. that doesnt make hydrogen an essential nutrient and it doesnt diminish raw milk as the ultimate sports drink of all time.

I have multiple degrees in biological science (where did you go to school again?), but youre a manlet who gets paid by selling pills so I guess you're the expert on nutrition

Anyway go ahead and eat your fruit and take your pills... for anyone who actually cares about their health and building muscle - try raw milk and thank me later.

hateraid
06-07-2023, 03:47 PM
If you saw this coming from a mile away then why did you set me up to slam dunk this point in your abnormally short and malnourished face? (eat some protein bro)

I take supplements, and I think its great that you own a supplement company of your own... that said, raw Milk is the ultimate super food and the idea that milk is not "viable in nature" or "designed for human consumption" is disproven by virtually all of human history. The men who conquered this world between the 1500s-1800s were all regularly drinking the milk of other mammals, ffs you were brought into this world drinking milk, and assuming you had a good mother milk was the only thing you consumed for your entire first year of existence.

Go ahead and stick to your healthy fruits lol, ill keep drinking the same raw milk that my ancestors have been drinking for hundreds if not thousands of years, and if you want ill continue to bench press your pill and fruit made ass both physically and mentally

Animal Milk is a byproduct of convenience. Not a superior source. And definitely not a superfood. If your talking the nutrients from mother's milk then that's an entirely different point. That I agree. Are you sucking tittie milk? Obviously not. Again, we are the only species that rely on another mammals milk not designed for us. And you also missed the whole entire point I posted about the negative benefits. The increased lactose intolerance. The cancer promoting. Nobody ever risked cancer eating fruits. Lol

But it does seem raw milk brings up estrogen because you're fuming. Lol

And no I did not "set you up" but corrected your fallacies.

hateraid
06-07-2023, 03:52 PM
no shit the body needs water. that doesnt make hydrogen an essential nutrient and it doesnt diminish raw milk as the ultimate sports drink of all time.

I have multiple degrees in biological science (where did you go to school again?), but youre a manlet who gets paid by selling pills so I guess you're the expert on nutrition

Anyway go ahead and eat your fruit and take your pills... for anyone who actually cares about their health and building muscle - try raw milk and thank me later.

I have a degree in food and nutrition. Not to mention 25 years experience in the field as well as a successful nutrition company. I have to be on my game in order to put a product to market. If you want to go the pissing contest route. That fact you didn't know your body requires hydrogen for cellular functions makes me question you. But you clearly want to make this about trying to clown me rather than providing good knowledge. But sure, keep on using the pill popping GNC shtick lol

hateraid
06-07-2023, 03:53 PM
If we want to go further in the milk vs water debate.. the saturated fat in milk can lead to risks in cardiovascular and brain diseases as well as increase risks in cancer. A high amount of humans cannot even process lactose which can lead to gastrointestinal problems. Water has no potential bad side effects. Other than drowning in it! Lol.

But hey....let's just try and help people instead of insulting someone for trying to help others with their basic knowledge

Explaing this. Why aren't you using this in your argument?

hateraid
06-07-2023, 03:59 PM
Funny how milk is described as some superfood when millions have a dairy free diet and thrive. Go figure

Nanners
06-07-2023, 04:42 PM
Animal Milk is a byproduct of convenience. Not a superior source. And definitely not a superfood. If your talking the nutrients from mother's milk then that's an entirely different point. That I agree. Are you sucking tittie milk? Obviously not. Again, we are the only species that rely on another mammals milk not designed for us. And you also missed the whole entire point I posted about the negative benefits. The increased lactose intolerance. The cancer promoting. Nobody ever risked cancer eating fruits. Lol

But it does seem raw milk brings up estrogen because you're fuming. Lol

And no I did not "set you up" but corrected your fallacies.

We are the only species that uses refrigeration, we are the only species that their cooks food, we are the only species that consume food full of industrially refined products like corn syrup and seed oils, we are the only species that needs companies like yours to sell pills that "supplement" our "nutrition"..... that you would use the fact that humans are the only species capable of harvesting and bottling the milk of another mammal as a reason why its inherently bad is beyond laughable. Anyway, go offer your cat or dog or virtually any other mammal some raw cow milk and see what happens, they are going to eagerly lap that shit up despite the fact that its "not designed for them".

WTF does a food being "designed for us" mean exactly anyway? Free range chicken eggs are arguably the single most complete food on the planet in terms of amino acids and vitamins/minerals, explain to me how chicken eggs were any more "designed for us" than cows milk? Both eggs and milk are the result of domestication of other animals, does domesticating an animal mean that its products are designed for you? You think cow milk is not designed for humans, does that mean cow meat is not designed for humans too? Do you shun ribeye steaks or was that aspect of cow products designed for you?

Nanners
06-07-2023, 04:44 PM
Funny how milk is described as some superfood when millions have a dairy free diet and thrive. Go figure

Superfood doesnt mean that you are going to die if you dont consume it, it means food that is packed with nutrients. The fact that millions live without one of the best sources of nutrients on the planet does nothing to diminish the power or value of that source of nutrients.

Millions of americans are currently living on a diet of refined sugar and seed oils, that fact doesnt discredit the value of all the high quality foods that are largely ignored in modern american society

Nanners
06-07-2023, 04:49 PM
I have a degree in food and nutrition. Not to mention 25 years experience in the field as well as a successful nutrition company. I have to be on my game in order to put a product to market. If you want to go the pissing contest route. That fact you didn't know your body requires hydrogen for cellular functions makes me question you. But you clearly want to make this about trying to clown me rather than providing good knowledge. But sure, keep on using the pill popping GNC shtick lol

The guy who listed "hydrogen" as an essential nutrient is questioning my bio qualifications :oldlol:

We all remember a time when we went to the doctor and had blood work done, and the doctor told us that "you have a hydrogen deficiency so you need to consume more water".

I must have a hydrogen deficiency because im laughing hysterically that a manlet clown who sells supplement pills for a living and has a degree in "food and nutrition" got boosted seated onto a high horse (wtf is a degree in "food and nutrition" anyway? is that a science degree?)

Despite the hilarity of this conversation, I do like you hateraid and I am starting to feel bad for repeatedly dunking on your tiny clown ass... but I will keep doing it if you are gonna insist on continually tarding out

Have you ever actually drank a glass of raw milk? You might be surprised, most tiny SE asians like you (people who never domesticated cattle historically) can handle this form of milk just fine thanks to the naturally occuring enzymes, and no doubt you would benefit from the health aspects of raw milk (like the natural boost to your growth hormone levels)

hateraid
06-07-2023, 07:15 PM
We are the only species that uses refrigeration, we are the only species that their cooks food, we are the only species that consume food full of industrially refined products like corn syrup and seed oils, we are the only species that needs companies like yours to sell pills that "supplement" our "nutrition"..... that you would use the fact that humans are the only species capable of harvesting and bottling the milk of another mammal as a reason why its inherently bad is beyond laughable. Anyway, go offer your cat or dog or virtually any other mammal some raw cow milk and see what happens, they are going to eagerly lap that shit up despite the fact that its "not designed for them".

WTF does a food being "designed for us" mean exactly anyway? Free range chicken eggs are arguably the single most complete food on the planet in terms of amino acids and vitamins/minerals, explain to me how chicken eggs were any more "designed for us" than cows milk? Both eggs and milk are the result of domestication of other animals, does domesticating an animal mean that its products are designed for you? You think cow milk is not designed for humans, does that mean cow meat is not designed for humans too? Do you shun ribeye steaks or was that aspect of cow products designed for you?

You're basis technicalities that are irrelevant to the fact animal milk isn't made for us. What else you gonna say? We're the only species that uses forks and knives? Lol. Keep reaching.

I've always said supplement compliment a diet. So thanks for agreeing with me

You're also reaching the fact milk is designed fornthe transport of nutrients from a mother to a child. Eating another animal's eggs isn't comparable as it's part of a food chain. Same with eating chicken. Another poor example of a steak.

Right now you're reaching because your ego is hurt so you're introducing poor examples to support yourself. Buy yeah keep trying bub. With your Google degree. Again the fact you didn't know hydrogen is essential to the body discredits your from the start. Lolol

hateraid
06-07-2023, 07:15 PM
The guy who listed "hydrogen" as an essential nutrient is questioning my bio qualifications :oldlol:

We all remember a time when we went to the doctor and had blood work done, and the doctor told us that "you have a hydrogen deficiency so you need to consume more water".

I must have a hydrogen deficiency because im laughing hysterically that a manlet clown who sells supplement pills for a living and has a degree in "food and nutrition" got boosted seated onto a high horse (wtf is a degree in "food and nutrition" anyway? is that a science degree?)

Despite the hilarity of this conversation, I do like you hateraid and I am starting to feel bad for repeatedly dunking on your tiny clown ass... but I will keep doing it if you are gonna insist on continually tarding out

Have you ever actually drank a glass of raw milk? You might be surprised, most tiny SE asians like you (people who never domesticated cattle historically) can handle this form of milk just fine thanks to the naturally occuring enzymes, and no doubt you would benefit from the health aspects of raw milk (like the natural boost to your growth hormone levels)

This screams your ego is hurt. Lol

MrFonzworth
06-08-2023, 04:17 AM
What an intense debate about milk

Manny98
06-08-2023, 05:18 AM

if you are doing physical activity why would you drink a gallon of any liquid? a gallon of water weighs 8 lbs, do you regularly drink 8 lbs of liquid while you are working out?
Much more likely than a gallon of ****ing milk :oldlol:

Jasper
06-09-2023, 07:22 PM

I as well ... I actually believe heavy milk drinkers become over weight

Nanners
07-09-2023, 07:34 AM
What an intense debate about milk

try some raw milk and judge its merits for yourself... if you develop a hydrogen defficiency you can always go back to water :oldlol:

highwhey
07-09-2023, 07:21 PM
This screams your ego is hurt. Lol

he's an idiot that thinks he's right but even when proven wrong, he'll keep on thinking he's right because...well, he's an idiot. i actually feel bad for him bc he obviously has limited internet access (goes a week or couple days without posting then when he regains internet access, he posts like 10-15 times in the span of an hour). so he lives somewhere isolated and most likely still a virgin bc he always comes across as hostile but tries to add some emojis to hide that despite it being obvious he's pissed off for no good reason. anyways, sad soul.

Nanners
07-09-2023, 07:48 PM
he's an idiot that thinks he's right but even when proven wrong, he'll keep on thinking he's right because...well, he's an idiot. i actually feel bad for him bc he obviously has limited internet access (goes a week or couple days without posting then when he regains internet access, he posts like 10-15 times in the span of an hour). so he lives somewhere isolated and most likely still a virgin bc he always comes across as hostile but tries to add some emojis to hide that despite it being obvious he's pissed off for no good reason. anyways, sad soul.

Show me precisely where I have been proven wrong about anything in this thread :oldlol:

I find it funny that you feel bad for me bc I only log on this site once every week or two, unlike you I have a real life outside of this site and its rare that I have free time to waste talking shit with you jabronies

Anyway I feel bad for you, bc you are an obese drug addict who has never done or built anything meaningful/fulfilling in his entire life. The amount of projection contained in this post is unreal, a depressed and degenerate addict claims to think that I have a sad soul... pot meet kettle

highwhey
07-09-2023, 09:26 PM
Show me precisely where I have been proven wrong about anything in this thread :oldlol:

I find it funny that you feel bad for me bc I only log on this site once every week or two, unlike you I have a real life outside of this site and its rare that I have free time to waste talking shit with you jabronies

Anyway I feel bad for you, bc you are an obese drug addict who has never done or built anything meaningful/fulfilling in his entire life. The amount of projection contained in this post is unreal, a depressed and degenerate addict claims to think that I have a sad soul... pot meet kettle

i haven't read this thread nor will i read it. but there have been instances where i proved you wrong and you held steadfast to your opinion despite being blatantly wrong bc you're an idiot.

you're the one that follows me around being hostile, it's actually very fukking weird how much you dislike me bc i don't remember our interactions. and i have a very real life outside of this forum. i don't for a second believe you have a meaningful life, it's proven that people like you that spend their lives being grumpy and irritable are deeply unhappy. it's not something you can hide or conceal. you are a loser, that's why you go around being grumpy on this forum.

you also have one kidney, so i legitimately feel sorry for you. it makes sense why you give off so much small d1ck energy. but hey, no hard feelings pal. i ignore your posts for the most part despite you following me around trying to get a rise out of me. :D

SATAN
07-09-2023, 10:17 PM
Nanners getting clowned like usual :yaohappy:

Nanners
07-09-2023, 11:00 PM
i haven't read this thread nor will i read it. but there have been instances where i proved you wrong and you held steadfast to your opinion despite being blatantly wrong bc you're an idiot.

you're the one that follows me around being hostile, it's actually very fukking weird how much you dislike me bc i don't remember our interactions. and i have a very real life outside of this forum. i don't for a second believe you have a meaningful life, it's proven that people like you that spend their lives being grumpy and irritable are deeply unhappy. it's not something you can hide or conceal. you are a loser, that's why you go around being grumpy on this forum.

you also have one kidney, so i legitimately feel sorry for you. it makes sense why you give off so much small d1ck energy. but hey, no hard feelings pal. i ignore your posts for the most part despite you following me around trying to get a rise out of me. :D

"I havent read this thread but there have been occasions where I proved you wrong" lol ok sure, go ahead and cite a single example of this

You say I follow you around being hostile, yet youre the one who came into this thread where I was having a conversation with someone else just to say that I am an idiot and virgin (lol). why the hell would i follow you around anyway, not only are you a simpleton but even worse you're just boring... anyway please link to some examples of me "following you around".

the fvck you talking about i only have one kidney? its time for you to put down the pipe hunter :oldlol: anyway lets pretend that were true, id much rather have one kidney than be an obese drug addict with nothing to show for his life.

highwhey
07-09-2023, 11:35 PM
"I havent read this thread but there have been occasions where I proved you wrong" lol ok sure, go ahead and cite a single example of this

You say I follow you around being hostile, yet youre the one who came into this thread where I was having a conversation with someone else just to say that I am an idiot and virgin (lol). why the hell would i follow you around anyway, not only are you a simpleton but even worse you're just boring... anyway please link to some examples of me "following you around".

the fvck you talking about i only have one kidney? its time for you to put down the pipe hunter :oldlol: anyway lets pretend that were true, id much rather have one kidney than be an obese drug addict with nothing to show for his life.

umm yeah...actually now that you bring it up, you came into one of my threads (one of many instances) about sous vide cooking and claimed the plastic bags leech contaminants into the food. i cited a source that clearly proves there are special composites that do not break down at cooking temperatures, not to mention sous vide is extremely popular form of cooking even in the high end restaurants. funny bc that thread alone proves my entire point at how unprovoked this shit is. this is the most attention i've given you, like ever.

and you stated you had one kidney. whether you were lying or not, you did claim that...must be weird to be caught lying.

recap, you're a hater, liar, and dumb as bricks. and there's a reason why proffesional athletes don't drink milk during practice or a game except for a dairy commercial/ad. same reason why no one chooses milk over water or electrolyte infused drinks. it has casein protein, it's going to bloat the living fucc out of you. :facepalm

BYE. i won't respond anymore, including to your alt.

Nanners
07-10-2023, 12:16 AM
umm yeah...actually now that you bring it up, you came into one of my threads (one of many instances) about sous vide cooking and claimed the plastic bags leech contaminants into the food. i cited a source that clearly proves there are special composites that do not break down at cooking temperatures, not to mention sous vide is extremely popular form of cooking even in the high end restaurants. funny bc that thread alone proves my entire point at how unprovoked this shit is. this is the most attention i've given you, like ever.

so your best example of me following you around and being hostile is when I came into a thread about cooking food in plastic bags and expressed concern for your health? meanwhile you think that you're not following me around and being hostile when you come into this thread and call me an idiot and virgin completely unprovoked?

and you stated you had one kidney. whether you were lying or not, you did claim that...must be weird to be caught lying.

No I didnt, link to the post where I said that, you delusional crack head.

jstern
07-10-2023, 01:13 AM

You might be confusing him with Bladefd.

highwhey
07-10-2023, 02:05 AM
so your best example of me following you around and being hostile is when I came into a thread about cooking food in plastic bags and expressed concern for your health? meanwhile you think that you're not following me around and being hostile when you come into this thread and call me an idiot and virgin completely unprovoked?

No I didnt, link to the post where I said that, you delusional crack head.

"expressed concern" :roll: you were adamantly confident that sous vide bags leech toxic chemicals into the food being cooked. for a self-proclaimed chemist, you sure are stupid. imagine calling yourself a scientist with an emphasis on biology and chemistry and not knowing basic polymer composition :facepalm

anyways, no retort to the milk argument? didn't think so.

highwhey
07-10-2023, 02:09 AM
You might be confusing him with Bladefd.

i'm 90% sure it was nanners. and the reason i remember is because when he posted that, i remembered another poster that used to post 10+ years ago that was also from oregon and had a blazers avy that was a psychologist, he had once said he only had one kidney. for a second i thought nanners was him but that guy wasn't a mouthbreather so i shrugged it off as a coincidence. also, i felt sorry for nanners when i read that about him. part of me didn't want to make fun of him for it but i really don't care about being nice anymore.

warriorfan
07-10-2023, 10:47 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/MT78gyjQ/D9-AC5730-3696-471-F-93-B5-113-DCAEAF32-F.jpg

pedowhey

Nanners
07-16-2023, 09:23 AM
you know what, I think I am gonna stop drinking raw milk... how can I argue against the expert opinions of an obese drug addicted construction worker and a manlet who earns his living selling protein powder in a mall?

milk doesnt even supply the body with hydrogen after all :roll:

hateraid
07-18-2023, 02:01 PM
you know what, I think I am gonna stop drinking raw milk... how can I argue against the expert opinions of an obese drug addicted construction worker and a manlet who earns his living selling protein powder in a mall?

milk doesnt even supply the body with hydrogen after all :roll:

I commend you for getting off milk. The hormones in there are pumping your estrogen too high

Lol calm down buddy. You got exposed for some fake degree now you're grasping at straws.

BTW milk does supply hydrogen...lol

hateraid
07-18-2023, 02:03 PM
"expressed concern" :roll: you were adamantly confident that sous vide bags leech toxic chemicals into the food being cooked. for a self-proclaimed chemist, you sure are stupid. imagine calling yourself a scientist with an emphasis on biology and chemistry and not knowing basic polymer composition :facepalm

anyways, no retort to the milk argument? didn't think so.

Yeah, I'm boggled by his chemistry degree well he showed no clue of a simple element in water. Like the basis of all life hahaha

Nanners
07-30-2023, 08:42 AM
Yeah, I'm boggled by his chemistry degree well he showed no clue of a simple element in water. Like the basis of all life hahaha

lets revisit your earlier post in this thread

You realize that our bodies dont break water down into oxygen and hydrogen, right? In case you arent aware, our bodies get oxygen from the atmosphere and hydrogen from breaking down carbohydrates and fats. Water is critical for life specifically because its chemical structure makes it difficult to break apart and highly polarized, which makes it a great solvent and ion transmitter.

You realize that just like your body, milk is made up of mostly water with some added fat and protein, right?

Water is indeed the basis of all life, and its surprising that a supposed nutrition expert is not only clueless about the fact that milk is just water with added benefits, but also seemingly clueless about the basics of cellular respiration. If you got stuck on a desert island with no water and only milk to drink, do you think youd die of dehydration?