PDA

View Full Version : Heat will win 4-1 or 4-0

Mask the Embiid
06-01-2023, 06:29 AM
the heat beat the favorites to win the chip…..Badly (4-1). Then they beat the new favorite to win the chip….probably broke their team psychologically (4-3)…. They beat 2 teams better than the nuggets…I don’t get why no one sees it. They already beat the ass of a player who had a mismatch vs them in Giannis. They already over came that once….How many times do they have to upset these teams til you get it?

They are gonna be holding the championship trophy and some of y’all are still not gonna believe or accept that they are forreal lol

Everyone here knows the bucks and Celtics would be favorited over the nuggets…. And the Heat beat….their…..asses… this is the same nuggets team you losers claim wouldn’t even sniff the play-in tournament without jokic….

When the heat wins the championship, the most shocking upset they would of had this playoffs WILL NOT BE THE NUGGETS. It will be the bucks!

That was the best team they beat….that was the best player they beat….. so they beat the best player and best overall team(depth wise)……..already…. Wake up!

The heat are going to beat them…..badly

BarberSchool
06-01-2023, 06:40 AM
So when Fultz does this type of character, impersonating the worst imaginable LeFraud Stan … it works.

Your Schtick needs alot more polish, son.
This ain’t got that self-aware type of comedic writing.

Full Court
06-01-2023, 06:50 AM
I believe you, OP. Because you have such an incredible track record of getting things like this right.... :lol

Mask the Embiid
06-01-2023, 06:52 AM
1st off Murray is not gonna do none of the shit he did vs the lakers vs the heat….NONE OF IT! that’s dead. This is the real best defense in the league…. Not just AD covering for everyone…. A REAL…..Defense!

This is a real offensive system…. Not the sorry ass crayon eater sun’s offense….this is a real system….real plays….not Dumbass Booker and kd calling the offense going 1 on 5….but real sets…..real motion…. Really scheming to target jokic non stop every single play….a concentrated effort to actually attack him

The heat have the better coach

Better role players

Better star in the clutch

Better defense

Better shooters

More heart

(Sounds a lot like when the nuggets played the warriors last year don’t it? Check that list again)

Edit - shit Tyler herro is even pretty much a white jordan poole…at the end of the day…impact wise

PeroAntic
06-01-2023, 06:56 AM
1st off Murray is not gonna do none of the shit he did vs the lakers vs the heat….NONE OF IT! that’s dead. This is the real best defense in the league…. Not just AD covering for everyone…. A REAL…..Defense!

This is a real offensive system…. Not the sorry ass crayon eater suns offense….this is a real….system….real plays….not Dumbass Booker and kd calling the offense

Better role players

Better defense

Better shooters

More heart

I see no falsehoods here... heat in six though

iamgine
06-01-2023, 07:02 AM
Sure if Jokic and Murray got injured.

Mask the Embiid
06-01-2023, 07:06 AM
Stop thinking about where jokic is gonna be ranked after “this ring”…. You need to be considering where butler would be ranked after “this ring” if he wins.knocking off Giannis, Celtics, and Jokic in the same playoff run…..

Remind you of someone else who was gonna get “massacred” in the finals? After going through a gauntlet

https://i.postimg.cc/GtrWRBNt/IMG-9521.gif

Axe
06-01-2023, 07:23 AM
The very same team that bounced your team in the second round just last year.

Mask the Embiid
06-01-2023, 07:32 AM
The very same team that bounced your team in the second round just last year.

Hey I remember that. You were only at 18k post, back then during that series.

red1
06-01-2023, 08:04 AM
So when Fultz does this type of character, impersonating the worst imaginable LeFraud Stan … it works.

nah I think he's a kobe hater

he enjoys trolling that fanbase

red1
06-01-2023, 08:06 AM

I love the lefraud jokes by the way

thats all thats left after the ringless jokes disappeared

meanwhile jordan was playing grocery baggers and unathletic white boys

https://s3.amazonaws.com/abn-prod/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2020/05/hornacek_jordan_2.png
https://i.postimg.cc/k5pXdN5h/Rivalry-Decade.jpg

Airupthere
06-01-2023, 08:07 AM
The jinx is in

Jasper
06-01-2023, 09:15 AM
Sure if Jokic and Murray got injured.

10 4

denver has been pretty much been in tack all season.
winning a chip also requires luck.
this league is very very competitive.

AFTER ALL THE WORST TEAM CAN BEAT A CONTENDER.

Akeem34TheDream
06-01-2023, 09:17 AM
Imo healthy Bucks beat Heat again

tpols
06-01-2023, 10:20 AM
The Lakers had the best defense in the league heading into the Nuggets series and got roasted. LA was also bigger than the Heat, and have a more dangerous offense. The Heat are basically relying on a bunch of undrafted guys to get hot from 3.

bdonovan
06-01-2023, 10:30 AM
If the Heat win, the entire sports media will use the narrative that biased refs were the reason. You will have clip after clip of cherrypicked video showing how the refs blew a call or give the Heat a call they didn't deserve. The sportsmedia is overwhelmingly behind Jokic and they won't take the loss lightly.

tpols
06-01-2023, 10:38 AM
If the Heat win, the entire sports media will use the narrative that biased refs were the reason. You will have clip after clip of cherrypicked video showing how the refs blew a call or give the Heat a call they didn't deserve. The sportsmedia is overwhelmingly behind Jokic and they won't take the loss lightly.

Jimmy Butler will no doubt be shooting the most FTAs to keep the series close and because foul baiting is a part of his game.

King Baron
06-01-2023, 11:11 AM
If the Nuggets offered the 76ers Jokic for Embiid, they'd accept instantly. Meanwhile, that trade would be rejected instantly the other way around. Says it all really. Jokic should be a three time MVP and the Nuggets are winning this series OP.

Proctor
06-01-2023, 12:31 PM
Hey I remember that. You were only at 18k post, back then during that series.

:oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
06-01-2023, 12:52 PM
Stop thinking about where jokic is gonna be ranked after “this ring”…. You need to be considering where butler would be ranked after “this ring” if he wins.knocking off Giannis, Celtics, and Jokic in the same playoff run…..

Remind you of someone else who was gonna get “massacred” in the finals? After going through a gauntlet

one of the coldest gifs/moments ever

SlimReaper
06-01-2023, 01:00 PM

Nah, that's not a gimmick account. Only a genuine cretin can fail every single prediction he makes, and be literally wrong about everything.

SlimReaper
06-01-2023, 01:03 PM
meanwhile jordan was playing grocery baggers and unathletic white boys

https://s3.amazonaws.com/abn-prod/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2020/05/hornacek_jordan_2.png

Well, at least he won against them :confusedshrug:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CllRe7KWEAAihOU.jpg

https://cloudfront-us-east-1.images.arcpublishing.com/dmn/3FOQBXSVQNGYRKCJC2THOKADUE.JPG

Mask the Embiid
06-01-2023, 01:43 PM
You losers told me with a straight face that this team is dogshit without jokic…so stop trying to spin it like they are some unbeatable juggernaut now! I made a poll who would you rather have in the playoffs Harden or Murray (this was after harden choked again this year) and Harden won the poll in a landslide! So just stop being bches! And flip flopping to suck jokic off! Pick a side! Either his teammates are dogwater or you actually think his teammates are elite

The heat beat Giannis who is better than jokic as a player….
The heat beat the Celtics who are better than the nuggets as a team….
This would be the 3rd toughest challenge they face not the #1 toughest!

And these are all facts!

Spuddywebby
06-01-2023, 02:31 PM
You losers told me with a straight face that this team is dogshit without jokic…so stop trying to spin it like they are some unbeatable juggernaut now! I made a poll who would you rather have in the playoffs Harden or Murray (this was after harden choked again this year) and Harden won the poll in a landslide! So just stop being bches! And flip flopping to suck jokic off! Pick a side! Either his teammates are dogwater or you actually think his teammates are elite

And these are all facts!

Poor OP. Being an Embiid stain has ruined his mental health. Hope you get well dude.

tontoz
06-01-2023, 03:00 PM

And these are all facts!

LOL i wondered what OP's angle was.

Philly was 11-5 without Embiid during the regular season and won two playoff games without him. No way Denver could do that without Jokic.

Denver has lost only 3 games in the playoffs, all close games. Barring injuries Denver should stomp Miami.

Jokic is averaging 30/13/10 in the playoffs. U mad? :oldlol:

elementally morale
06-01-2023, 03:05 PM
Sometimes (well, most of the time) I have the feeling OP finds more joy in rooting against players (mostly Jokic but others as well) more than watching his team play. I understand it was tough to find much joy this year watching Embiid and Harden play but he is missing out on some great basketball in the process (he believes in and trusts).

ILLsmak
06-01-2023, 03:10 PM

yo didn't watch... nba trash... but are you saying Jim is playing on Dirk level? Also, the Heat were a 1st year team. Jokic won MVP. Check the narrative.

Giannis is someone who would not do as well v a zone. Get a piece of paper and draw a 2-3 zone and put a circle around the FT line. This is where Jokic can and will catch the ball vs 6'8 dudes. He can shoot over it, and see how one of the 5 players is gonna have to move, and at that point, dude is gonna hit whoever. Giannis is a driver. Jokic can hold the ball over his head, who is gonna take it? Can drive L or R, then corner is open = ez 3.

It's POSSIBLE the Heat win, but the odds of the Heat winning in a sweep are... I dunno, let's just say you'd have to run the simulator a lot of times to get that outcome. I guess it kind of make sense to make a prediction like this, tho, because if there isn't some big secret or big choke by Den, there is no way they are losing.

Still, Denver... unless Bam can guard Jokic 1v1, then maybe they got a shot. Assuming they play well on offense as well.

GUDLUCK. PS: not watching.

Edit: oh, I forgot the point of this post. Was in TX at the time and was watching the 11 playoffs. I was telling this girl who wasn't really a bball fan but said 'mavs' when we were talking about it. I was like yo you should be watching this year because they are about to get the ring. And that was well before the Finals. Dirk was nuts.

And even w/ all the Heat probably could have won. So kinda bad example...

-Smak

ILLsmak
06-01-2023, 03:14 PM
one of the coldest gifs/moments ever

I dunno if it was just a strained facial expression, but legit looks like dude looks at the camera and smiles before he launches that. 11 Playoff Dirk was an ATG performance.

EDIT: but I could see Mia taking game 1. Classic NBA trick to get people to watch a completely lopsided series. I do agree w/ espn doods that it's gonna be ruff if they don't get gm1. But, I dunno how much people are feeling Jimmy atm. I feel like Jokic + international buzz is big for the NBA now, so a whole series of him shitting on Heat is just fine for ratings.

-Smak

HighFlyer23
06-01-2023, 09:14 PM
the heat beat the favorites to win the chip…..Badly (4-1). Then they beat the new favorite to win the chip….probably broke their team psychologically (4-3)…. They beat 2 teams better than the nuggets…I don’t get why no one sees it. They already beat the ass of a player who had a mismatch vs them in Giannis. They already over came that once….How many times do they have to upset these teams til you get it?

They are gonna be holding the championship trophy and some of y’all are still not gonna believe or accept that they are forreal lol

Everyone here knows the bucks and Celtics would be favorited over the nuggets…. And the Heat beat….their…..asses… this is the same nuggets team you losers claim wouldn’t even sniff the play-in tournament without jokic….

When the heat wins the championship, the most shocking upset they would of had this playoffs WILL NOT BE THE NUGGETS. It will be the bucks!

That was the best team they beat….that was the best player they beat….. so they beat the best player and best overall team(depth wise)……..already…. Wake up!

The heat are going to beat them…..badly

Jokic is better than embiid

And1AllDay
06-01-2023, 09:53 PM
mask is high iq <3

this is his 1st low iq post

FultzNationRISE
06-01-2023, 10:02 PM
Lets see how well this thread ages :lol

tontoz
06-01-2023, 10:31 PM

Usually OPs threads only take an hour or two to backfire.

ShawkFactory
06-01-2023, 10:41 PM
LOL i wondered what OP's angle was.

Philly was 11-5 without Embiid during the regular season and won two playoff games without him. No way Denver could do that without Jokic.

Denver has lost only 3 games in the playoffs, all close games. Barring injuries Denver should stomp Miami.

Jokic is averaging 30/13/10 in the playoffs. U mad? :oldlol:

His character is.

tpols
06-01-2023, 10:44 PM
:roll:

Mask where you at?....

Airupthere
06-01-2023, 10:46 PM
He must really hate the Heat to cast his bad luck on them

FultzNationRISE
06-01-2023, 10:50 PM
He must really hate the Heat to cast his bad luck on them

:lol

LoneyROY7
06-01-2023, 10:58 PM
OP is so mindf*cked it's painful.

Embiid is so far below Joker it's honestly embarrassing at this point.

ILLsmak
06-01-2023, 11:06 PM
OP is so mindf*cked it's painful.

Embiid is so far below Joker it's honestly embarrassing at this point.

Ye but why hate? Other than injuries embiid is a monster, too. Jokic is just on some other shit. It’s not making embiid worse.

-Smak

LoneyROY7
06-01-2023, 11:09 PM
Ye but why hate? Other than injuries embiid is a monster, too. Jokic is just on some other shit. It’s not making embiid worse.

-Smak

This thread was created because OP literally HATES Joker b/c he's white. And a monster doesn't get cucked by a psuedo-star like Jayson Tatum when it matters over and over and over again.

-Lone

Mask the Embiid
06-01-2023, 11:17 PM
This thread was created because OP literally HATES Joker b/c he's white. And a monster doesn't get cucked by a psuedo-star like Jayson Tatum when it matters over and over and over again.

-Lone

I’m just glad harden finally had a playoff moment in his 13th year :applause:

ILLsmak
06-01-2023, 11:18 PM

-Lone

I support white people in all of their endeavors.

-Smak

LoneyROY7
06-01-2023, 11:20 PM
I’m just glad harden finally had a playoff moment in his 13th year

Harden winning 2 games on his own is the only reason little joel wasn't swept by his daddy Al and the Celtics AGAIN.

Just embarrassing stuff.

Mask the Embiid
06-01-2023, 11:28 PM
Harden winning 2 games on his own is the only reason little joel wasn't swept by his daddy Al and the Celtics AGAIN.

Just embarrassing stuff.
No that’s not embarrassing… averaging 10 points vs the bucks in the 2021 playoffs is embarrassing. Getting benched and backpacked by josh smith @ Corey brewer is embarrassing
winning 2 games and costing your team 4 games is not something to brag about.

Getting every coach you play for fired is not a good thing. Quitting on multiple teams is not a good thing. Getting your shit packed in by a 40 year old manu and out played by Jonathan Simmons with no kawhi in a close out game is not a good thing

Mask the Embiid
06-01-2023, 11:32 PM
Hopefully that loser _Ames Har_en goes back to Houston so he won’t ever have to worry about “little wiggle again”

RRR3
06-01-2023, 11:34 PM
No that’s not embarrassing… averaging 10 points vs the bucks in the 2021 playoffs is embarrassing. Getting benched and backpacked by josh smith @ Corey brewer is embarrassing

Getting every coach you play for fired is not a good thing. Quitting on multiple teams is not a good thing. Getting your shit packed in by a 40 year old manu led team with no kawhi in a close out game is not a good thing
You're in no position to be shit talking Harden dawg.

Axe
06-01-2023, 11:37 PM
Hopefully that loser _Ames Har_en goes back to Houston so he won’t ever have to worry about “little wiggle again”
Hey, don't go being furious at him. He ain't a white, after all.

LoneyROY7
06-01-2023, 11:42 PM

How low is your IQ...like honestly? Harden averaged 10 ppg that series against Milwaukee because he fully tore his hamstring a minute into game 1. He then proceeded to play two more games later in the series literally on 1 leg. And he's been on a serious physical decline since that decision.

You know what's really embarassing? Setting the RECORD for regular season to postseason PPG drop-off for an MVP. That's what Embiid did this year.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/579x725q90/r/923/DXDGFX.png

What a joke. Will go down as one of the worst MVPs in history.

Mask the Embiid
06-02-2023, 12:19 AM
How low is your IQ...like honestly? Harden averaged 10 ppg that series against Milwaukee because he fully tore his hamstring a minute into game 1. He then proceeded to play two more games later in the series literally on 1 leg. And he's been on a serious physical decline since that decision.

You know what's really embarassing? Setting the RECORD for regular season to postseason PPG drop-off for an MVP. That's what Embiid did this year.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/579x725q90/r/923/DXDGFX.png

What a joke. Will go down as one of the worst MVPs in history.

I could post so many harden elimination game collapses/ game 7 meltdowns but I’m not even gonna do it :oldlol:..like so many….. but I’m not even gonna go back and forth. hopefully, harden leaves so everyone is happy

BarberSchool
06-02-2023, 12:21 AM
I could post so many harden elimination game collapses/ game 7 meltdowns but I’m not even gonna do it :oldlol:..like so many….. but I’m not even gonna go back and forth. hopefully, harden leaves so everyone is happyBruh your team is gonna hemorrhage everything except Embiid, and you think that’s a good thing ???? Fugg is wrong with you ?

Mask the Embiid
06-02-2023, 12:26 AM
Bruh your team is gonna hemorrhage everything except Embiid, and you think that’s a good thing ???? Fugg is wrong with you ?

Losing harden is addition by subtraction….just like Ben Simmons….just like Westbrook

He’s just not a lead guard on a championship team…..proctor and loser m8 were right all along. He will collapse every playoffs. Fk em

ShawkFactory
06-02-2023, 12:51 AM
Losing harden is addition by subtraction….just like Ben Simmons….just like Westbrook

He’s just not a lead guard on a championship team…..proctor and loser m8 were right all along. He will collapse every playoffs. Fk em

So Embiid and..who then?

You think he and Tobias got it? Maybe bring in Trae?

Maybe a therapist for Joel when things start to go sideways?

RRR3
06-02-2023, 12:59 AM

Harden at least won the Sixers a few games, Embiid pooped his pants the entire playoffs. I know he was hurt, but injuries don't explain the terrible decision making.

King Baron
06-02-2023, 05:28 AM

:roll::roll::roll:

Manny98
06-02-2023, 08:48 AM
A Harden and Embiid stan going at it is hilarious considering they're both chokers who consistently underperform in the playoffs :oldlol:

Mask the Embiid
06-04-2023, 10:35 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/c17WCJ1g/IMG-0687.gif

TommyGriffin
06-04-2023, 10:39 PM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/mO2jnXmj09bLp5cYwM/giphy.gif

Proctor
06-04-2023, 10:42 PM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/mO2jnXmj09bLp5cYwM/giphy.gif
Hey Loney, you finally log off SATAN?

SATAN
06-04-2023, 10:43 PM

Since when am I not RRR3? Who will I be next week?

:facepalm

Mask the Embiid
06-04-2023, 10:46 PM

If tommygriffin really is him hiding on an alt. He’s a coward just like his idol.

You never seen me sneak on an alt to take shots at harden or curry or Lebron or anyone else

Proctor
06-04-2023, 10:47 PM
If that really is him hiding on alts. He’s a coward just like his hero

:cheers:

ILLsmak
06-05-2023, 12:40 AM
A Harden and Embiid stan going at it is hilarious considering they're both chokers who consistently underperform in the playoffs :oldlol:

Don’t wanna say “this” but hehhhh. I love that they got to play together.

Still prol not happening. I’d be satisfied w a heat w if I were wantin den to lose. Still hard to see them taking more than 2 games max. This mite have been the one gentlemanly game they get tho.

-Smak

BurningHammer
06-05-2023, 09:55 AM
If Heat will win, it should in 6 or 7. It depends on Nuggets 2nd and 3rd option's performances.

Manny98
06-05-2023, 11:07 AM
If tommygriffin really is him hiding on an alt. He’s a coward just like his idol.

You never seen me sneak on an alt to take shots at harden or curry or Lebron or anyone else

This Loney disappears like a bitch for 6 months after every Harden playoff failure

tontoz
06-08-2023, 01:00 PM
OP takes yet another L. He has quite a collection :oldlol:

1_BAD_TIGER
06-08-2023, 02:30 PM
Good call, you nailed that perdiction genious:oldlol:

Celtics 1825
06-09-2023, 04:18 PM
OP consistently proving himself to be a top 5 worst poster on this forum.

ShawkFactory
06-09-2023, 05:04 PM
Reminds me of the guy in the second Fury/Wilder fight who called an easy Wilder win and then when Fury dominated turned around and bitched about the weight difference. Might be the same poster.

Such a coward.

tpols
06-09-2023, 05:08 PM
Reminds me of the guy in the second Fury/Wilder fight who called an easy Wilder win and then when Fury dominated turned around and bitched about the weight difference. Might be the same poster.

Such a coward.

That would make sense since he's open about only rooting for guys based on whether they're white or black.

And Fury beat the brakes off that wild swinging bum Wilder. :lol

SouBeachTalents
06-09-2023, 11:17 PM
https://media0.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExOTZkZmRlNzJiOTI5OGVjMGQ2N2E5YTE 5NzM1YmNmOGRiNmNhZDc3YyZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZzX 2dpZklkJmN0PWc/5mBE2MiMVFITS/giphy.gif

RRR3
06-09-2023, 11:22 PM
Blaming OP and “Heat_Chips” aka warriorfan if we lose.

Wally450
06-09-2023, 11:23 PM
Nice

Mask the Embiid
06-09-2023, 11:25 PM

I still believe in himmy

1987_Lakers
06-09-2023, 11:27 PM
Embiid winning the MVP this year has proven to be the biggest joke in recent memory.

1_BAD_TIGER
06-09-2023, 11:36 PM

This is a real offensive system…. Not the sorry ass crayon eater sun’s offense….this is a real system….real plays….not Dumbass Booker and kd calling the offense going 1 on 5….but real sets…..real motion…. Really scheming to target jokic non stop every single play….a concentrated effort to actually attack him

Better role players

Better defense

Better shooters

More heart

(Sounds a lot like when the nuggets played the warriors last year don’t it? Check that list again)

Edit - shit Tyler herro is even pretty much a white jordan poole…at the end of the day…impact wise

People, take a good look at this fool, you can't be anymore wrong then this, what a idiot! :oldlol:

tpols
06-09-2023, 11:41 PM
People, take a good look at this fool, you can't be anymore wrong then this, what a idiot! :oldlol:

The irony is KD and Booker in Butler and Bams place probably makes this a series. Yea they comparatively lack in defense but butler and Bam have done nothing to slow down the nugs. At least Durant and Booker produce at a GOAT level on offense.

kawhileonard2
06-10-2023, 12:03 AM
Embiid winning the MVP this year has proven to be the biggest joke in recent memory.

How so? He abused Jokic head to head.

Lebron23
06-10-2023, 12:06 AM

Regular season award. Embiid was better in the regular season

1_BAD_TIGER
06-10-2023, 12:10 AM

Sure, if you believe that, it's ok to be wrong. Joker is the F***ing definition of what the MVP is, what about MOST VALUABLE do people not understand!

HighFlyer23
06-10-2023, 01:12 AM

The sixers are fine without him, even won a game against Boston without that clown ***** embiid

Jokic vorp is 2 full digits ahead of embiid and he led the league in vorp again

You dirty midget

ILLsmak
06-10-2023, 05:02 AM

Warrior fan can’t generate content like that. He could have written it out, but I doubt he’d do that. That’s some other dude. Wf just trollin. Like someone put Smak once and ppl were like logged in to wrong acct lolol.

The speed of heat chips is amazing. Dude can’t type like me , but he’s no joke and he’s pulling numbers, too. I did say he was gonna disappear so I ain’t worried, but go back and look at all the threads he made. It was crazy. Still prol an ok dude. Just another resident ish weirdo.

-Smak

meat
06-10-2023, 11:02 AM
Big wiggle rampage alert!

nineiron
06-12-2023, 04:22 PM
another great prediction from another dumba$$

BarberSchool
06-12-2023, 04:50 PM

Repeated for emphasis.

OP’s attempts at “Embiid Stan delusional satire” wasn’t even funny.
God forbid it wasn’t attempted Satire.
That would be even more pathetic.

Axe
06-12-2023, 04:54 PM
:roll:

FultzNationRISE
06-12-2023, 04:58 PM
Warrior fan can’t generate content like that. He could have written it out, but I doubt he’d do that. That’s some other dude. Wf just trollin. Like someone put Smak once and ppl were like logged in to wrong acct lolol.

The speed of heat chips is amazing. Dude can’t type like me , but he’s no joke and he’s pulling numbers, too. I did say he was gonna disappear so I ain’t worried, but go back and look at all the threads he made. It was crazy. Still prol an ok dude. Just another resident ish weirdo.

-Smak

That heat chips account started spamming shortly after that thread Kblaze made about AI, I just assumed someone got the idea to use AI generated posts to bait people into arguing with a computer. Thatd be the exact kinda thing some people here would do for irl kicks. Which is also the kind of thing I used to judge harshly and condemn people about for using their time that way, but Ive come to accept people just have different things they enjoy. Whats uninteresting to one person is a lot of fun for someone else and vice versa. And thats ok. Theres not one objective right way to “be.”

FultzNationRISE
06-12-2023, 05:00 PM
Repeated for emphasis.

OP’s attempts at “Embiid Stan delusional satire” wasn’t even funny.
God forbid it wasn’t attempted Satire.
That would be even more pathetic.

I find Mask Embiid pretty entertaining in general. But of course I had to bust his balls when all the Jokic shit talking so predictably backfired

Manny98
06-12-2023, 05:28 PM
OP going for the guiness world record for most backfired threads

https://i.postimg.cc/0j4Bs2wK/giphy-5.gif

LoneyROY7
06-12-2023, 11:10 PM
Good thread.

The best basketball player in the world solidifies his legacy. And he's just getting started.

Axe
06-12-2023, 11:10 PM
Thank you op.

Im so nba'd out
06-12-2023, 11:14 PM
Congrats to the nuggets

NugzFan
06-13-2023, 05:51 AM
Congrats to the nuggets

:cheers:

CountDracula
06-15-2023, 07:09 AM
https://i.ibb.co/ZBhnvnP/83-D1465-E-40-EE-4553-9-D56-D54-E0-F060894.jpg (https://ibb.co/Cbnk4kZ)

https://i.ibb.co/JvCvJFn/C9-B21-C51-2-C63-4-AEB-9-E61-11-B129-B6-BF1-C.jpg (https://ibb.co/y6V6jB0)

https://i.ibb.co/pXXjBnP/9-FF8-B869-C3-A1-4-F6-E-B190-7-A37-FEE635-D6.jpg (https://ibb.co/Svvw4Jx)

https://i.ibb.co/BcChJ8P/82-D61767-ADC3-410-D-AC51-643-F2-A9-FA867.jpg (https://ibb.co/ZGMQryJ)