PDA

View Full Version : Heat with the fewest free throws ever in a finals game. Silver at it again

RRR3
06-01-2023, 11:16 PM
TWO free throws? :wtf: Ridiculous. Bam was getting manhandled all night with no calls.

fourkicks44
06-01-2023, 11:21 PM
It was puzzling, Bam probably could have got a few calls but overall Miami was not aggressive enough taking it inside.

I have seen Jimmy be passive this playoffs but he was really timid tonight. Boston's length and defenders are more meancing than the Nuggets, he should be going crazy against them.

That being said I expect things to change game two. No way Jimmy doesn't come out hungrier and he will certainly get some free throws.

SouBeachTalents
06-01-2023, 11:22 PM
It was puzzling, Bam probably could have got a few calls but overall Miami was not aggressive enough taking it inside.

I have seen Jimmy be passive this playoffs but he was really timid tonight. Boston's length and defenders are more meancing than the Nuggets, he should be going crazy against them.

That being said I expect things to change game two. No way Jimmy doesn't come out hungrier and he will certainly get some free throws.
You legitimately didn't even notice Butler was on the floor tonight, an absolute no show.

RRR3
06-01-2023, 11:30 PM

Yeah they weren't as aggressive as they should be but TWO?

the guy in joker makeup waving bye late in the game

:oldlol:

BarberSchool
06-01-2023, 11:35 PM
overall Miami was not aggressive enough taking it inside.

I have seen Jimmy be passive this playoffs but he was really timid tonight.

You legitimately didn't even notice Butler was on the floor tonight, an absolute no show.

Guarantee we see Jimmy and the Heat going CRAZY HARD to the bucket game 2

ShawkFactory
06-01-2023, 11:42 PM

Are they though? People forget about Porter because he's basically a souped up Channing Frye offensively but he's a legit long 6'10 and he, Jokic, and Gordon basically all play 40+ minutes a game. They don't have the reputation defensively but they're big. And the Heat are not.

They're going to have to make a ton of 3s to win the series. The FT talk is mindless.

BarberSchool
06-01-2023, 11:48 PM
Are they though? People forget about Porter because he's basically a souped up Channing Frye offensively but he's a legit long 6'10 and he, Jokic, and Gordon basically all play 40+ minutes a game. They don't have the reputation defensively but they're big. And the Heat are not.

They're going to have to make a ton of 3s to win the series. The FT talk is mindless.Word. Most fans who didn’t play college ball don’t realize what it does to a midrange <6’6” jump shooter’s vision and comfort and percentages when they’re being hawked by mobile, long wingspan dudes that are 6’9” - 6’11” With good verticals.

Gordon and Porter don’t look that intimidating from your couch, but ON COURT, them dudes are TALL and can get up QUICK to contest HIGH, and your percentage plummets.

iamgine
06-02-2023, 12:29 AM
Lol if the NBA want to rig it, don't you think they'd have given Miami a few courtesy calls? Especially cause the game was practically over at the end of 3 quarter. :lol

RRR3
06-02-2023, 12:35 AM
Lol if the NBA want to rig it, don't you think they'd have given Miami a few courtesy calls? Especially cause the game was practically over at the end of 3 quarter. :lol
Confirmed box score watcher. Heat made multiple runs in the fourth. Every time they got close, bad reffing gave Denver the edge again.

1_BAD_TIGER
06-02-2023, 12:52 AM
Confirmed box score watcher. Heat made multiple runs in the fourth. Every time they got close, bad reffing gave Denver the edge again.

Thats BS, when Miami got close, Joker hit shots end of story

RRR3
06-02-2023, 12:57 AM
Thats BS, when Miami got close, Joker hit shots end of story
Refs were sucking you off all night :facepalm

TWO free throws. TWO. Lowest EVER. Allowed to play football out there :facepalm

ShawkFactory
06-02-2023, 12:58 AM

This is one of the top 3 funniest posts I've ever seen on ISH.

RRR3
06-02-2023, 01:00 AM
This is one of the top 3 funniest posts I've ever seen on ISH.
Holy exaggeration batman.

1_BAD_TIGER
06-02-2023, 01:02 AM

Go to bed son, your talking incoherently. Miami didn't attack the paint end of story.

RRR3
06-02-2023, 01:03 AM
Go to bed son, your talking incoherently. Miami didn't attack the paint end of story.
Counted multiple times Bam got fouled with no call. You whined about free throws all the time last series, no excuses.

ShawkFactory
06-02-2023, 01:09 AM
Holy exaggeration batman.

You're right. Ironic*

Which I find funny.

I apologize for exaggerating you're not actually funny.

1_BAD_TIGER
06-02-2023, 01:13 AM
Counted multiple times Bam got fouled with no call. You whined about free throws all the time last series, no excuses.

Everyone complained about the ref's last series, this series it's only you who's complaining and you can't see the problem?

RRR3
06-02-2023, 01:14 AM
You're right. Ironic*

Which I find funny.

I apologize for exaggerating you're not actually funny.
How is it ironic, are you saying the Heat got unfair calls last series? :wtf:

RRR3
06-02-2023, 01:15 AM
Everyone complained about the ref's last series, this series it's only you who's complaining and you can't see the problem?
Everyone who's a Nuggets fan and hates LeBron complained, sure. I'm the only Heat fan who is online rn, everyone else is too busy sucking Jokic off.

ImKobe
06-02-2023, 05:05 AM

Maybe if you only think that scoring is showing up.. he created wide open 3s all game they weren't knocking them down but he still somehow had 7 assists at the end.

plowking
06-02-2023, 05:29 AM
Heat took 52 of their 96 shots outside the paint.

Bam may have deserved 1 or 2 calls, but they were so timid going to the ring.

I didn't see bad reffing like the first 6 games of the Boston-Heat series. But Boston was getting the whistle against the 76ers too. Disgusting team.

nayte
06-02-2023, 05:56 AM
Didn't see complaining from you lot when lakers had the advantage

Full Court
06-02-2023, 06:22 AM
Didn't see complaining from you lot when lakers had the advantage

Yeah, funny how that works, huh.

Kblaze8855
06-02-2023, 08:02 AM
So there can be massive free-throw disparity, even when the NBA has no obvious reason to make that happen? And people can be largely silent about it? Shocking development.

This is probably the greatest one I’ve not seen much of an uproar about. Perhaps because there are so few players involved with haters at the ready to discredit them.

Whatever the reason it’s nice to see the “Well…it happens” response that really should always be present but usually can’t be in these situation because of fans being emotional. Few people care enough about either of these teams to go excuse hunting.

nayte
06-02-2023, 08:08 AM
Fans be emotional.
You know very well that's how it happens.

FultzNationRISE
06-02-2023, 08:09 AM
This is really about how the Heat played, not an abundance of botched calls and a conspiracy.

Manny98
06-02-2023, 08:41 AM
Yes the NBA clearly has an agenda to rig it for the Nuggets