PDA

View Full Version : Is this the most dominant playoff run we’ve ever seen from a POSTER?? (Lebron23)

FultzNationRISE
06-02-2023, 07:57 AM
Every thread he drops has been straight fire, his posts have been poignant and potent, and anyone who attempts to challenge him is getting absolutely obliterated with raw ether.

It has been thoroughly exhilarating and a pure joy to watch. It’s like watching peak Lebron James go to work. It’s just a masterclass.

Im just really thankful for the chance to be here and be a part of a really special run of posting right now. I hope you guys have the sense to feel that kind of appreciation too.

nayte
06-02-2023, 07:58 AM
Speaking of dumb cycles.

HoopologyPhD
06-02-2023, 09:24 AM
I agree with OP, Bron stans are special people and it will be sad when our King departs but the James tradition of bball excellence will continue!

Full Court
06-02-2023, 10:24 AM
Especially his thread about how the Lakers are going to win the championship this year. :lol

Just in case anyone needed more proof how low IQ Bronie fluffers are.

:lebronamazed:

Legend248
06-02-2023, 11:39 AM
Every thread he drops has been straight fire, his posts have been poignant and potent, and anyone who attempts to challenge him is getting absolutely obliterated with raw ether.

It has been thoroughly exhilarating and a pure joy to watch. It’s like watching peak Lebron James go to work. It’s just a masterclass.

Im just really thankful for the chance to be here and be a part of a really special run of posting right now. I hope you guys have the sense to feel that kind of appreciation too.

How ****ing stupid are you? You ****ing idiot

Gruppenführer
06-02-2023, 12:01 PM
Who the f*ck is that guy?

Hey Yo
06-02-2023, 12:14 PM
Especially his thread about how the Lakers are going to win the championship this year. :lol

Just in case anyone needed more proof how low IQ Bronie fluffers are.

:lebronamazed:

Says the boy who thought +/- was an advanced stat.

Check your own head, chico.

Hey Yo
06-02-2023, 12:17 PM
Who the f*ck is that guy?

Just some f@ggot who calla himself Full Court that's an alleged Bulls fan, but never talks about the team.

HighFlyer23
06-02-2023, 12:23 PM
Little midget subhuman hasn’t gotten stepped on yet? That’s shocking news to me