PDA

View Full Version : Is the poster bdonovan actually coach Billy Donovan?

bison
06-05-2023, 01:42 PM
I didn't really put two and two together even though its so obvious. He is obviously knowledgeable about bball and is strangely absent here whenever the Bulls play. Is bdonovan actually coach Billy Donovan? Was everyone aware of this and I just caught up? Any other coaches post on ISH? I think SamuraiSwish was an NBA coach to if i recall correctly but that was before my time.

Wally450
06-05-2023, 01:54 PM
I didn't really put two and two together even though its so obvious. He is obviously knowledgeable about bball and is strangely absent here whenever the Bulls play. Is bdonovan actually coach Billy Donovan? Was everyone aware of this and I just caught up? Any other coaches post on ISH? I think SamuraiSwish was an NBA coach to if i recall correctly but that was before my time.

He actually got exposed as a huge fraud. He said he coached AAU ball or something.

FultzNationRISE
06-05-2023, 01:56 PM

Uhhh.

Is he?

ShawkFactory
06-05-2023, 02:56 PM
Uhhh.

Is he?

I think generally speaking he is. Like anyone though he carries biases and has blind spots because of it.

FultzNationRISE
06-05-2023, 03:07 PM
I think generally speaking he is. Like anyone though he carries biases and has blind spots because of it.

Meh.

The rambling analysis and evaluations he posts are weirdly frantic and pretentious. He types a lot more than what he actually says IMO.

And he thinks Giannis is bleaching his skin and the NBA puts subliminal pro-white messages in its commercials and that refs are out to get black players. So hes literally insane.

He reminds me of Kyrie. Tries to pass crazy off as brilliant.

BallsOut
06-05-2023, 03:10 PM
Meh.

The rambling analysis and evaluations he posts are weirdly frantic and pretentious. He types a lot more than what he actually says IMO.

And he thinks Giannis is bleaching his skin and the NBA puts subliminal pro-white messages in its commercials and that refs are out to get black players. So hes literally insane.

He reminds me of Kyrie. Tries to pass crazy off as brilliant.

If he’s really Billy Donovan why would he care so much about the Ime Udoka firing in Boston?

Axe
06-05-2023, 04:26 PM
He's a warrior fan or curry stan.

ArbitraryWater
06-05-2023, 06:21 PM

lol.

he said he coached aau i think.

thats WhiteKyrie, btw.

ILLsmak
06-06-2023, 12:04 AM

Yea man I’ve known that forever. Surprised it took u so long.

-Smak

bdonovan
06-06-2023, 03:40 AM
Just a normal guy watching the games like the rest of you.

MrFonzworth
06-06-2023, 04:03 AM

What? We're all past NBA coaches. Are you saying you're not Billy Donovan?

HoopologyPhD
06-07-2023, 03:40 PM
Bildo is the man and his hair is immaculate:bowdown:, much respect.

BallsOut
06-07-2023, 04:00 PM

That’s exactly what Billy Donnovan would say