PDA

View Full Version : Welcome new poster Heat_chips

warriorfan
06-06-2023, 11:17 PM
Welcome to insidehoops. Your high iq analysis is much appreciated.

Enjoy your stay.

RRR3
06-06-2023, 11:20 PM
Imagine making a thread to suck off your alt

ILLsmak
06-07-2023, 12:07 AM
you shouldn't be able to spam threads so quickly as a new poster. It's funny tho, that it came to this.

Imagine if there was a limit on how many threads you could post a day? I did not expect to see so many THREADS by dood. You guys are failing by not just ignoring.

You gotta be a special type to keep posting then.

I'll tell you the secret: I don't post to have conversations or anything. I just post what I feel. I post for the people who pass by. I post for all my dead homies.

Just post! But shame on you guys for activating this troll alt haha. By that I mean, literally, feeding it and now it's threadin'. It's def powered up now.

-Smak

warriorfan
06-07-2023, 12:11 AM
you shouldn't be able to spam threads so quickly as a new poster. It's funny tho, that it came to this.

Imagine if there was a limit on how many threads you could post a day? I did not expect to see so many THREADS by dood. You guys are failing by not just ignoring.

I'll tell you the secret: I don't post to have conversations or anything. I just post what I feel. I post for the people who pass by. I post for all my dead homies.

Just post! But shame on you guys for activating this troll alt haha. By that I mean, literally, feeding it and now it's threadin'. It's def powered up now.

-Smak

let’s go bro, let em have it

Heat_chips
06-07-2023, 12:14 AM

-Smak

Hide from the microphones . Cockroaches always run to the dark corners and cupboards when the lights are turned on .....

https://youtu.be/_GLrgNaJoeA?t=62

ShawkFactory
06-07-2023, 01:11 AM
You could have waited way longer to expose it. Although I guess posting like that is pretty tiresome :lol

ILLsmak
06-07-2023, 01:22 AM
let’s go bro, let em have it

I’m good. I ain’t living here. I just come thru and let it out and move on. Dude will disappear after heat get scraped. It’s just amazing, the cycles. People get baited. If ur gonna get baited at least get baited by a vet acct.

Each time new crops of alts come in I am like smh. But don’t worry. We drinking tea n here.

-Smak

warriorfan
06-07-2023, 01:57 AM
I’m good. I ain’t living here. I just come thru and let it out and move on. Dude will disappear after heat get scraped. It’s just amazing, the cycles. People get baited. If ur gonna get baited at least get baited by a vet acct.

Each time new crops of alts come in I am like smh. But don’t worry. We drinking tea n here.

-Smak

straight sippin

Manny98
06-07-2023, 03:22 PM
Welcome