PDA

View Full Version : Today is supposed to be the happiest day in the NBA, and LeHaters are RUINING IT!!!!!

FultzNationRISE
06-13-2023, 09:01 AM
It’s the day after the finals.

Today is the day we celebrate this season’s NBA champions.

Today is a day for warmth, and affection, and congratulating a team on a job well done.

And these obsessive… incessant… pathetic Lebron James haters are RUINING THIS MOMENT!!!!!!!! :rant:rant:rant

Here’s an idea for you ******s: STOP TALKING NEGATIVELY ABOUT LEBRON. IT’S CLASSLESS AND UNNECESSARY. EITHER CELEBRATE THE NUGGETS, OR SPEAK ABOUT LEBRON IN WAYS THAT AFFIRM HIM, OR SHUT THE **** UP.

YOU DONT NEED TO TEAR HIM DOWN IN EVERY THREAD. WE ARE SICK OF IT. RESPECT HIS LEGACY AND THE INSPIRATIONAL IMPACT HES HAD ON THESE NUGGETS.

I WILL ****ING FIGHT EVERYONEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnMax
06-13-2023, 11:20 AM
He's responsible for copy cat style of play.

All these big men trying to be ball handlers are copying Lebron. From Draymond to Giannis to Jokic. Not to mention all these oversized point guards like Harden and Luka were drafted because of Lebron.

Spuddywebby
06-13-2023, 11:21 AM

Today is a day for warmth, and affection, and congratulating a team on a job well done.

And these obsessive… incessant… pathetic Lebron James haters are RUINING THIS MOMENT!!!!!!!! :rant:rant:rant

Here’s an idea for you ******s: STOP TALKING NEGATIVELY ABOUT LEBRON. IT’S CLASSLESS AND UNNECESSARY. EITHER CELEBRATE THE NUGGETS, OR SPEAK ABOUT LEBRON IN WAYS THAT AFFIRM HIM, OR SHUT THE **** UP.

YOU DONT NEED TO TEAR HIM DOWN IN EVERY THREAD. WE ARE SICK OF IT. RESPECT HIS LEGACY AND THE INSPIRATIONAL IMPACT HES HAD ON THESE NUGGETS.

It’s pretty obvious that Lebron gave some of his game to Aaron Gordon through osmosis during their series. Gordon tapped into that to have that big game. I think it’s a pretty reasonable expectation to expect Denver giving Lebron a ring also.

LAL
06-13-2023, 01:22 PM

Cmon fultz.. we all know lebum has zero skills and a small pp

bullettooth
06-13-2023, 04:09 PM
Congratulations to the Denver Nuggets! Let's all give them the spotlight they've earned.

Full Court
06-14-2023, 12:58 AM
Hey OP, a much better thread than this would be one about how LeShrivel got swept like a DIRTY CHIMNEY.

:lebronamazed: