PDA

View Full Version : Shannon Sharpe says goodbye to Undisputed and Skip Bayless

1987_Lakers
06-13-2023, 12:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tbUtkm0lHg

Micku
06-13-2023, 12:58 PM
End of an era.

When Shannon was like, "I gave you everything I had," that was emotional man. Heart felt.

Im Still Ballin
06-13-2023, 01:09 PM
A bit over the top from Shannon if I'm being honest. Do you guys think he got forced out? Kind of feels like it. I think maybe Skip wanted him gone when they agreed off-air to not bring the Hamlin tweet thing up but Shannon did anyway. Can't work with a guy that you can't trust.

Wardell Curry
06-13-2023, 02:47 PM
A bit over the top from Shannon if I'm being honest. Do you guys think he got forced out? Kind of feels like it

I don't think so.

Anyone who has ever worked that hard at something and been that level of passionately invested in it knows exactly how Shannon was feeling in that moment even if it was completely his decision to walk away.

Most people will never work that hard and never be that invested in trying to become the best version of themselves.

Wardell Curry
06-13-2023, 02:57 PM
Also it's pretty clear a big part of his heart is still there for that show but he just wanted/needed to move on due to what he perceived as disrespect.

FultzNationRISE
06-13-2023, 02:59 PM
Do you think Sharpe’s football prowess could make him a good basketball player?

Could the Lakers get him?

brownmamba00
06-13-2023, 05:33 PM
Get Jalen Rose on the show.

j3lademaster
06-13-2023, 05:40 PM
Do you think Sharpe’s football prowess could make him a good basketball player?Played against Urlacher once at Lifetime Fitness, and it doesn't seem so.

FultzNationRISE
06-13-2023, 05:43 PM
Played against Urlacher once at Lifetime Fitness, and it doesn't seem so.

Nevermind then. Lebron doesnt need his help anyway.

John8204
06-13-2023, 09:28 PM
A bit over the top from Shannon if I'm being honest. Do you guys think he got forced out? Kind of feels like it. I think maybe Skip wanted him gone when they agreed off-air to not bring the Hamlin tweet thing up but Shannon did anyway. Can't work with a guy that you can't trust.

I think when they announced Skip's 32 million a year was when Shannon decided to leave. I think Shannon was only getting 50% or even less and that's really why he wanted out.

SATAN
06-13-2023, 10:47 PM
I don't think so.

Anyone who has ever worked that hard at something and been that level of passionately invested in it knows exactly how Shannon was feeling in that moment even if it was completely his decision to walk away.

Most people will never work that hard and never be that invested in trying to become the best version of themselves.

Yelling about sports players and judging evryone doesn't seem like very hard work tbh. This show sucks.

kawhileonard2
06-13-2023, 10:58 PM
All things come to an end at some point.