https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL0yFvkLMQc

SaltyMeatballs
06-14-2023, 12:19 AM
Many of my favorite subreddits have gone private

r/NBA went private the day of game 5 finals

This whole thing is so ****ing stupid

BurningHammer
06-14-2023, 12:46 AM
There are still working major subreddits like r/askreddit, r/pics or r/worldnews, but a lot of bigger ones are still on private mode. Many of them won't back down until reddit does some changes to the upcoming API access policy.

This shit may take awhile, maybe longer than we could handle. :ohwell:

BurningHammer
06-14-2023, 12:51 AM
Also, many NSFW subs are still active. :D

diamenz
06-14-2023, 01:25 AM
it's a 48 hour protest iirc. reddit will be fine.

warriorfan
06-14-2023, 02:11 AM
I didn’t click ops post but damn where you going to copy paste from now?

pro tip don’t read reddit or youtube it will make you dumb like op, he was probably already dumb anyways but it won’t do you/him any favors

use your eyes or read a book or something

1987_Lakers
06-14-2023, 09:52 AM
I didn’t click ops post but damn where you going to copy paste from now?

pro tip don’t read reddit or youtube it will make you dumb like op, he was probably already dumb anyways but it won’t do you/him any favors

use your eyes or read a book or something

A crackhead telling people to read a book. :oldlol:

Axe
06-14-2023, 10:02 PM
:yaohappy:

Smook A.
06-14-2023, 11:40 PM

:oldlol:

BurningHammer
06-15-2023, 01:07 AM

:lol

jstern
06-15-2023, 01:35 AM
:yaohappy:

How many posts do you have on all of your Reddit accounts?

Axe
06-15-2023, 01:42 AM
Greg trying to ruin another thread with his aspergers. What a moron. :facepalm

Gougou
06-15-2023, 01:56 AM
I have a thread that is getting me lots of Karma on r/NBA now its gone :/

Some of my other favorite subs are gone aswell...

DevBooker'sMask
06-15-2023, 10:04 PM

:roll: it writes itself

highwhey
06-15-2023, 11:23 PM
stupidest shit ever. bunch of fedora wearing mods using the little bit of influence they have

BurningHammer
06-17-2023, 01:30 AM
r/pics and r/gifs are now bombarded with John Oliver pictures :yaohappy:

Wally450
06-17-2023, 09:13 AM
Many of my favorite subreddits have gone private

r/NBA went private the day of game 5 finals

This whole thing is so ****ing stupid

Agreed. Just open the damn sub already. Shit is so stupid.

BurningHammer
06-17-2023, 10:08 AM
Agreed. Just open the damn sub already. Shit is so stupid.

Probably will be until the reddit CEO stop being stupid. :ohwell:

Axe
06-17-2023, 09:04 PM
Probably will be until the reddit CEO stop being stupid. :ohwell:
Damn, whoever that damn ceo is must be trying to act like elon musk huh? Poor thing. :(

ILLsmak
06-17-2023, 09:15 PM
Get the **** off REDDIT.

Haterrr

-Smak

BurningHammer
06-17-2023, 09:45 PM
Damn, whoever that damn ceo is must be trying to act like elon musk huh? Poor thing. :(

Elon at least being straight forward about stopping providing 3rd party devs the API and just stopped it.

Reddit chooses to charge the 3rd party a lot more since it can't develop good in-house mod apps by itself.

1987_Lakers
06-18-2023, 01:08 PM
NBA reddit came back up and this user went apeshit on the mods.

Who here is in favor of just replacing these shit mods if given the opportunity to do so
What were these fraudulent keyboard warriors thinking, closing down this forum in the most important series of this season. Especially after MOST USERS did not care at ALL about this stupid bullshit. Especially after their reddit blackout made NO DIFFERENCE whatsoever. And now they reopen it and act like nothing happened. Why don't you close it for another two days, two months, or two years cowards? The offseason doesn't matter NEARLY as much. Probably sweating their balls off after hearing they might lose their mod privileges.

Wipe the Cheeto stains off your mirror, take a good hard look at yourself, and find your sense of shame.

highwhey
06-18-2023, 01:11 PM
NBA reddit came back up and this user went apeshit on the mods.

Who here is in favor of just replacing these shit mods if given the opportunity to do so
What were these fraudulent keyboard warriors thinking, closing down this forum in the most important series of this season. Especially after MOST USERS did not care at ALL about this stupid bullshit. Especially after their reddit blackout made NO DIFFERENCE whatsoever. And now they reopen it and act like nothing happened. Why don't you close it for another two days, two months, or two years cowards? The offseason doesn't matter NEARLY as much. Probably sweating their balls off after hearing they might lose their mod privileges.

Wipe the Cheeto stains off your mirror, take a good hard look at yourself, and find your sense of shame.

:roll: fukk those fedora wearing fat fukks. their reddit moderator priviliges is the only bit of power they have and the only outlet they can make an impression upon this world.

ILLsmak
06-18-2023, 03:19 PM
They shrunk my s but I’m still here. *** Reddit get stronger. Take your bodies when other people can appreciate it. Sometimes you gotta be the butt of a joke cuz it’s funny. Clown me I think it’s hilarious. But when people come on my shit like they really wanna fight me it’s like ooh.

I have crushed souls making jokes. I regret, but in general this forum is good cept Jeff sold us out. People just need to come back like anything else they are waiting for something worthwhile. No u no u no u get annoying.

Def know boundaries but also stop being sensitive. Ish 4 life. They didn’t ban me. People ban me for spamming when I post hee. Reddit ain’t ready unless y’all wanna send an ish squad over there. I ain’t going to. But in my exp from random searches involving Reddit is lol.

-Smak

diamenz
06-18-2023, 05:38 PM
They shrunk my s but I’m still here. *** Reddit get stronger. Take your bodies when other people can appreciate it. Sometimes you gotta be the butt of a joke cuz it’s funny. Clown me I think it’s hilarious. But when people come on my shit like they really wanna fight me it’s like ooh.

I have crushed souls making jokes. I regret, but in general this forum is good cept Jeff sold us out. People just need to come back like anything else they are waiting for something worthwhile. No u no u no u get annoying.

Def know boundaries but also stop being sensitive. Ish 4 life. They didn’t ban me. People ban me for spamming when I post hee. Reddit ain’t ready unless y’all wanna send an ish squad over there. I ain’t going to. But in my exp from random searches involving Reddit is lol.

-Smak

you triflin'.

BurningHammer
06-18-2023, 08:04 PM
It is down to about 45% now. Some big subs are still in protest. Some, while not in private mode now, are doing it differently as mentioned above.

SaltyMeatballs
06-18-2023, 09:52 PM

-Smak

Are you always high when you're on here? You're always going off on these crazy tangents that make no sense :oldlol:

Wally450
06-21-2023, 09:50 AM
I got banned for a week for telling the r/nba mods to eat a dick and calling them clowns.

Not banned from just the NBA sub, but across the entirety of Reddit. :facepalm

FultzNationRISE
06-21-2023, 10:27 AM
I got banned for a week for telling the r/nba mods to eat a dick and calling them clowns.

Not banned from just the NBA sub, but across the entirety of Reddit. :facepalm

Heh, thats nothin.

Realmenweargreen once banned me for two years on here for the same thing.

ILLsmak
06-21-2023, 04:48 PM
I didn't kill reddit I redefined it. RESSURECTED.

-Smak

ILLsmak
06-21-2023, 04:48 PM
Are you always high when you're on here? You're always going off on these crazy tangents that make no sense :oldlol:

THINK ABOUT IT.

-Smak

BurningHammer
06-22-2023, 01:28 PM
There are still about 30% of protesting subs that are still on private mode. Many major subs have already gone public.

FultzNationRISE
06-22-2023, 02:26 PM
There are still about 30% of protesting subs that are still on private mode. Many major subs have already gone public.

Cool.

What did they protest?

Wally450
06-22-2023, 02:33 PM
Cool.

What did they protest?

Absolutely fookin' nothin.

BurningHammer
06-22-2023, 04:06 PM
Absolutely fookin' nothin.

It's mostly the mods, who pretty much work for free, on busy subs.

It doesn't really affect regular users short-term.

ILLsmak
06-22-2023, 09:55 PM
Reddit is collapsing because there are two brains haha.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanabata

I can speak two languages to two different people no script can beat me.

Edit: this is my moment let me enjoy it, you're gonna have yours, this is for the children. lolol

A METAPHOR IS SOMETHING EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND. LANGUAGE IS INHERENTLY DIVISIVE.

ILLsmak
06-22-2023, 10:33 PM
Reddit is collapsing because there are two brains haha.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanabata

I can speak two languages to two different people no script can beat me.

Edit: this is my moment let me enjoy it, you're gonna have yours, this is for the children. lolol

A METAPHOR IS SOMETHING EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND. LANGUAGE IS INHERENTLY DIVISIVE.

Edit: ISH HELD ME DOWN I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID TO YOU JEFF GOD IS RE AL

thats the point. Language is inherently divisive you need to basically convert your life from this point forward. Why would you do mean things to me when I can do fun things? I am not gonna do anything. THIS IS GOD. God always won, you shoulda read the BIBLE. Read the Bible without automatically assuming it's wrong. More atheists ay, I wonder why.