PDA

View Full Version : Should the Lakers do a parade for Lebron?

FultzNationRISE
06-15-2023, 04:57 PM
Not the rest of his loser teammates but just Lebron solo, cruisin a big float down Figueroa, shirt off, body glistening, waving and blowing kisses to tens of thousands of fans in attendance??

You dont need to win a chip every year to be celebrated. Hes earned his recognition win or lose. He deserves to be celebrated. He deserves his own parade.

MAKE. IT. HAPPEN. JEANNIE.

FultzNationRISE
06-15-2023, 04:59 PM
Lol.

“Bron Solo.”

Theres a guy in The Star Wars with a name like that right??

Real Men Wear Green
06-15-2023, 05:52 PM
Someone please laugh at one of this guy's jokes. He's trying very hard with this trolling for whatever weird reasons and we would hate to think that he's wasting his life.

RogueBorg
06-15-2023, 06:12 PM
Not the rest of his loser teammates but just Lebron solo, cruisin a big float down Figueroa, shirt off, body glistening, waving and blowing kisses to tens of thousands of fans in attendance??

You dont need to win a chip every year to be celebrated. Hes earned his recognition win or lose. He deserves to be celebrated. He deserves his own parade.

So we're celebrating losing now? Is that how far you LeBronnies have fallen?

FultzNationRISE
06-15-2023, 06:20 PM
Someone please laugh at one of this guy's jokes. He's trying very hard with this trolling for whatever weird reasons and we would hate to think that he's wasting his life.

Yes, the effort in typing “should the Lakers give Lebron a parade” is exhaustive :lol

And to be fair you put far more effort into appearing pompous, indignant, and “mature,” none of which you actually are, just to force a personality nobody even likes because you naturally lack all of the qualities anyone would. You’re the actual, irl least interesting and least respected member of the forum.

Now, with that being said… what do you think of the Lebron parade idea?

Jasper
06-15-2023, 06:32 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?512714-can-we-quit-with-the-fvck-n-Bron-threads

Real Men Wear Green
06-15-2023, 06:41 PM
Yes, the effort in typing “should the Lakers give Lebron a parade” is exhaustive :lol

And to be fair you put far more effort into appearing pompous, indignant, and “mature,” none of which you actually are, just to force a personality nobody even likes because you naturally lack all of the qualities anyone would. You’re the actual, irl least interesting and least respected member of the forum.

Now, with that being said… what do you think of the Lebron parade idea?

Aren't you pushing 40? At some point you ought to stop. Legit can't tell how much of the stupid and crazy is authentic.

FultzNationRISE
06-15-2023, 06:49 PM
Aren't you pushing 40? At some point you ought to stop. Legit can't tell how much of the stupid and crazy is authentic.

The worse I look, the worse you look, because everyone prefers my presence to yours and it’s not CLOSE. Except maybe a few particularly lame posters who hate both of us but would rather spite me :lol

Think of it this way: We’re both a joke on this board. But I do it on purpose. You dont.

You really should be avoiding self esteem comparisons at all costs.

Real Men Wear Green
06-15-2023, 06:53 PM
The worse I look, the worse you look, because everyone prefers my presence to yours and it’s not CLOSE. Except maybe a few particularly lame posters who hate both of us but would rather spite me :lol

Think of it this way: We’re both a joke on this board. But I do it on purpose. You dont.

You really should be avoiding self esteem comparisons at all costs.
Do you are at least aware of your own lameness. That's something.

FultzNationRISE
06-15-2023, 07:07 PM
Do you are at least aware of your own lameness. That's something.

And you arent. :roll:

Which is actually far more pathetic.

RogueBorg
06-16-2023, 03:35 PM

You obviously grew up in the era where everyone got a participation trophy. Why not just give Lebron an honorary championship trophy just for participating in an NBA season?

FultzNationRISE
06-16-2023, 03:38 PM
You obviously grew up in the era where everyone got a participation trophy. Why not just give Lebron an honorary championship trophy just for participating in an NBA season?

Did I say everyone gets a trophy and a parade?

Or did I say LEBRON gets a trophy and a parade?

Try to keep up fella :hammerhead:

tontoz
06-16-2023, 04:16 PM
First ever participation parade. Fans lining the streets holding brooms. Great idea OP.

PeroAntic
06-16-2023, 04:26 PM
Finally someone said it. :oldlol:

BallsOut
06-16-2023, 04:42 PM
In this thread FultzNation and RMWG trading blows

:biggums:

bison
06-16-2023, 06:33 PM
Lebron is the sun and the moon and the stars. He is my guiding light

bullettooth
06-16-2023, 09:21 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/vHzkfKrn/suck.gif

kawhileonard2
06-16-2023, 11:00 PM
Yes they should. For missing the playoffs twice in 5 years for the franchise that is the winniest in NBA History and losing in round 1 another year with a loaded team with guys who led the league in PER, won league mvp or had the most triple doubles in NBA History or had 3 DPOY.

Full Court
06-17-2023, 05:21 PM
Yes they should. For missing the playoffs twice in 5 years for the franchise that is the winniest in NBA History and losing in round 1 another year with a loaded team with guys who led the league in PER, won league mvp or had the most triple doubles in NBA History or had 3 DPOY.

You have to admit though, being the first ever to lead a super team to the lottery is a very notable accomplishment.

RogueBorg
06-17-2023, 08:03 PM
You have to admit though, being the first ever to lead a super team to the lottery is a very notable accomplishment.

It takes a real lack of commitment to pull that off.