PDA

View Full Version : WNBA to increase chartered flights. Is that good for climate change?

FultzNationRISE
06-15-2023, 10:20 PM
The WNBA is gonna increase the use of chartered flights for its players since men get them.

Is more athletes taking personal aircraft good for climate change? Im just asking because Im genuinely curious. I dont know much about climate change science. Will this help the environment or no?

Wnba is a very woke progressive league so I would expect their players are committed to reducing emissions the way they would preach everyone else should.

So this must be good for climate change right?

warriorfan
06-16-2023, 06:05 AM
The WNBA is gonna increase the use of chartered flights for its players since men get them.

Is more athletes taking personal aircraft good for climate change? Im just asking because Im genuinely curious. I dont know much about climate change science. Will this help the environment or no?

Wnba is a very woke progressive league so I would expect their players are committed to reducing emissions the way they would preach everyone else should.

So this must be good for climate change right?

Alleviating their inferiority complex and insecurities is way more important then polluting our planet apparently

At least the women will feel important now though.

Im Still Ballin
06-16-2023, 07:22 AM
I hope the NBA players are helping to pay for this expense. We're all in this together! (Troy Bolton voice)

nayte
06-16-2023, 07:39 AM
Organise for the games to be played at the same arena and time and share flights. Well not the exact same time. Problem solved

Full Court
06-16-2023, 07:51 AM
Anyone with a brain knows by now that "climate change" is only a convenient means to various political ends. The climate has been changing for as long as the earth has existed, and whether the WNBA does or does not charter flights makes no difference whatsoever.

FultzNationRISE
06-16-2023, 07:54 AM
Organise for the games to be played at the same arena and time and share flights. Well not the exact same time. Problem solved

Yeah, maybe. Altho that’s not how the men do it so Im not sure thats acceptable.

The NBA makes billions in revenue and the WNBA makes nothing really, but I still believe both leagues deserve an equal opportunity to pollute the environment. It’s not about the reality that some things in public demand like NBA competition produce emissions. The WNBA doesnt really have much demand. But maybe we still need to fly its players around on private jets because feelings and because the NBA gets to. I think that’s worth any potential environmental impact.

nayte
06-16-2023, 07:56 AM
I should have known you were not serious.my bad on that one.
It should be whatever LeBron decides.

FultzNationRISE
06-16-2023, 08:02 AM
I should have known you were not serious.my bad on that one.
It should be whatever LeBron decides.

See, now youre starting to make some sense.

86Celtics
06-16-2023, 08:02 AM
Anyone with a brain knows by now that "climate change" is only a convenient means to various political ends. The climate has been changing for as long as the earth has existed, and whether the WNBA does or does not charter flights makes no difference whatsoever.

You ****ing idiot. Trump supporter?

Akeem34TheDream
06-16-2023, 08:41 AM
Hmm I don't like choosing between social equality and environment protection. I trust corporate America in their decisions.

SATAN
06-16-2023, 09:37 AM

:oldlol:

Might as well block that egocentric, conspiracy riddled alt right incel MJ fluffer.

FKAri
06-16-2023, 09:59 AM
The WNBA is basically an enormous "NBA Cares" or basketball popularization project. Ideally they'd like for it to grow into a self sustaining revenue stream. But if the NBA ever falls on hard financial times, the WNBA has to be the first thing that goes, no? This news is a sign that the NBA is probably eating good.

Rapid climate change is real. That it's due to human activities is almost certainly real. But the proposed solutions are usually based on flimsy evidence which are manipulated by politics and propaganda.

SATAN
06-16-2023, 11:21 AM
Rapid climate change is real. That it's due to human activities is almost certainly real. But the proposed solutions are usually based on flimsy evidence which are manipulated by politics and propaganda.

Like the guy you replied to. :lol

Patrick Chewing
06-16-2023, 11:23 AM
Underwater railroads that Biden proposed the other day is probably the best mode of transportation. Planes use too much fuel and pollute the atmosphere. Plus, planes kill thousands of migrating birds every year. Think of the birds.

SATAN
06-16-2023, 12:12 PM

Like the poster above me.

Axe
06-16-2023, 01:33 PM

Might as well block that egocentric, conspiracy riddled alt right incel MJ fluffer.
:roll:

Full Court
06-17-2023, 12:46 PM

^Bitch fit. :lol

:roll:

^Autistic dingus. :lol

Hey Yo
06-17-2023, 01:15 PM

That leaves you out, Axe jr.

Full Court
06-17-2023, 05:14 PM
That leaves you out, Axe jr.

This thread certainly shows who the brainless ones are.

Axe
06-17-2023, 05:26 PM
The two nutsuckers above me are truly gay af.

PeroAntic
06-17-2023, 05:30 PM
You can tell op cares a lot about climate change from the way he constructed his argument. :rolleyes:

Also, thinking that eight billion people reshaping the planet on a daily basis with all the technology, resource extraction and documented extinction of various species, I have to say is pretty ****ing stupid even by the right wing standards of this board.

HoopologyPhD
06-17-2023, 07:52 PM
Brightside: if there is a plane crash in the Andes they will have plenty to eat

Full Court
06-17-2023, 08:48 PM
The two nutsuckers above me are truly gay af.

Funny how the idiots who think not flying planes will lower the temperature are also Bronie fluffers. Like this austistic moron.^ :lol

The two go hand in hand: idiocy and idolizing LeShrivel.

Axe
06-17-2023, 09:18 PM
You can tell op cares a lot about climate change from the way he constructed his argument. :rolleyes:

Also, thinking that eight billion people reshaping the planet on a daily basis with all the technology, resource extraction and documented extinction of various species, I have to say is pretty ****ing stupid even by the right wing standards of this board.https://i.ibb.co/rGTfpKq/IMG-20230312-120638.jpg (https://i.ibb.co/Fzz4M0N/IMG-20230603-203918.jpg)
Even without the wnba, there will still be many planes flying in the air around. So i'm not even sure what exactly his point here is.

bullettooth
06-17-2023, 09:49 PM
Brightside: if there is a plane crash in the Andes they will have plenty to eat

Now I kind of wanna do a rewatch of Alive.