PDA

View Full Version : Which Miami Heat player was it? 3 sum with a trans

1987_Lakers
06-18-2023, 11:00 AM
https://worldstar.com/videos/wshhY08RStaE1sVD82tR/this-is-wild-onlyfans-model-shares-her-experience-with-a-miami-heat-player-who-brought-a-trans-into-the-bedroom

FultzNationRISE
06-18-2023, 11:04 AM
There is a 0% chance rrr3 was not involved in this somehow.

AirBonner
06-18-2023, 11:14 AM
:roll::roll::roll:

ArbitraryWater
06-18-2023, 11:57 AM
Haslem, Bam, lowry, Martin.

Can really be only one of these.

Butler way too big to dare do something like this, love married, Herro dont think so, Vincent too OG, Jovic hell no, Strus wouldnt do such a thing period imo, neither would well mannered Robinson, Zeller hell no, Oladipo a man of god..

Ofc it could be some unknown bum like highsmith too

Proctor
06-18-2023, 12:13 PM
Herro for sure. "Blowing off steam" since he never got to see the floor. :roll:

I could see Bam too, seems like the type of guy to get so stoned that he would just go along with it. Guy doesn't seem to know where he is half the time.

bullettooth
06-18-2023, 12:23 PM
Chris Bosh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyXEEBRKviU

ILLsmak
06-18-2023, 12:24 PM
"Eddie Murphy's sleeping with transvestiteeeees."

Shit ain't new.

That song is so buried now, if you got it, post it here haha.

I got this so. Real recognizes real. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfhhMNy_YyU When you wanna f*ck a transvestite at least have some shame about it and kill her. ??? :o

-Smak

ArbitraryWater
06-18-2023, 12:54 PM
"Eddie Murphy's sleeping with transvestiteeeees."

Shit ain't new.

That song is so buried now, if you got it, post it here haha.

I got this so. Real recognizes real. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfhhMNy_YyU When you wanna f*ck a transvestite at least have some shame about it and kill her. ??? :o

-Smak

so smak been behind GimmeThat all this time?!

This is crazy

HylianNightmare
06-18-2023, 01:44 PM
Pride

John8204
06-18-2023, 02:58 PM
Haslem, Bam, lowry, Martin.

Can really be only one of these.

Butler way too big to dare do something like this, love married, Herro dont think so, Vincent too OG, Jovic hell no, Strus wouldnt do such a thing period imo, neither would well mannered Robinson, Zeller hell no, Oladipo a man of god..

Ofc it could be some unknown bum like highsmith too

Key word is mansion, so it has to be someone who lives in Miami and was paid very well

Bam (no wife/girlfriend), Wade(rumors), and Mourning seem like the only fits.

ILLsmak
06-18-2023, 03:04 PM
so smak been behind GimmeThat all this time?!

This is crazy

Na but I understand. My mind is ready.

I understand you, too. I dedicated my life to understanding other people because no one understands me. Like I said in other thread personal problems manifest in different ways. It’s better to just have fun. I understand everything gt says tho. It’s like autism kinda, haha I don’t know what you’d call it, but I have a hi lvl of it. YA FEEL ME.

Edit: like I said I browse this stuff while I can but y’all ngas making me log into ish on a device Aiyee. But def wanna clear that up. Rumors are cray. U already know I got no alts. No one can do me. I’m like mustang gt. Boy is gt roni. Rigatoni. Peace haha

Plus people bitchin about short hand. Eeee

-Smak

tpols
06-18-2023, 03:07 PM

:lol

RRR3
06-18-2023, 03:21 PM
Well, we know you weren’t involved since sex was.

ArbitraryWater
06-18-2023, 03:25 PM
Key word is mansion, so it has to be someone who lives in Miami and was paid very well

Bam (no wife/girlfriend), Wade(rumors), and Mourning seem like the only fits.

didnt actually listen to it.

but what makes you think it could be former players wade/mourning or that haslem and lowry arent well paid and have mansions.

1987_Lakers
06-18-2023, 03:31 PM

but what makes you think it could be former players wade/mourning or that haslem and lowry arent well paid and have mansions.

You think that chick was 18+ when Mourning was playing?

John8204
06-18-2023, 03:38 PM

If Lowry didn't have a family(did they even relocate to Miami) I'd say it's possible but if you are buying a mansion in the most expensive city in the US you have to be long term mega contract. Especially if you are housing a transexual side piece

John8204
06-18-2023, 03:40 PM
You think that chick was 18+ when Mourning was playing?

You think that girl is going to use proper verbage

1987_Lakers
06-18-2023, 03:42 PM
You think that girl is going to use proper verbage

If that's the case then we have to discredit her "mansion" part.

John8204
06-18-2023, 04:09 PM
If that's the case then we have to discredit her "mansion" part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdpjYyRtil4

I would say 80 to 90% of the roster is living in condos/apartments. Herro doesn't even have a mansion he lives in a house(it's a nice house) but once again if you have a transexual on the down low you likely aren't living in a place with neighbors or high traffic area.