PDA

View Full Version : This is my thesis:

ILLsmak
06-19-2023, 12:55 PM
There are two types of brains. One is often labeled autistic, but itÂ’s not a disorder. ItÂ’s two distinct types. ThatÂ’s quantum psychology. No one went there. Science is sleep. One mind cannot consider two variables at once, the other can. You realize that basically shits on a large percentage our science atm regarding people with disabilities. I think itÂ’s already known cuz itÂ’s so simple. Where is quantum psychology, why is it a worthless degree. EtcÂ… itÂ’s so much more unexplored. We got people diametrically opposed and they have been since forever, but now they can stoke the flames, the level of psychology is so wack but itÂ’s like ai. If only they can make quantum computers, theyÂ’re going to the moon.

??? And no one has considered a mind as basely different haha.

If I was a rapper theyÂ’d call me 2 brains heeh. Jusss playin.

Anyone disagree? If you agree rethink life and stop trying to fight. ItÂ’s not racism or whatever, 50% of that shit could be anything. Just keep them from working together. Power historically opposes growth. They were like aw shit they learning how to read. You need someone who can do both but itÂ’s impossible because you canÂ’t equate quantum with one. We studying gender.

Help me, itÂ’s likeÂ… tell a friend, the world will be better. ItÂ’s as different as men and women. But at least they have the same genitalia, hmmmm.

U think the cia doesnÂ’t know about me. Read the Bible **** em. They canÂ’t win just like other side canÂ’t win. ItÂ’s like two people speaking two languages. The Tower of Babel.

Bang with me.

*** I fix later oopzzz

-Smak

FultzNationRISE
06-19-2023, 01:17 PM
Lebron.

-Fultz

ILLsmak
06-19-2023, 01:26 PM
Lebron.

-Fultz

Exactly. It’s all equal but we gotta love the other side, too. Bump this whenever.

-Smak

ILLsmak
06-19-2023, 02:15 PM
I feel like I can't fix this post!! Sheittt, stop trying to suppress my research!! Ima leave it, let's outwit the bots.

-Smak

highwhey
06-19-2023, 03:14 PM
i have to agree

SaltyMeatballs
06-19-2023, 06:35 PM
Usually I've called you out because your posts make no damn sense and you always mix up random words and sentences that have no connection to each other which makes it difficult to understand your point. I tried giving this post a fair shot and wanted to be aware of what you were saying but after reading it several times, I don't understand the point you're trying to make.

I get that quantum psychology is a complex, yet interesting subject with a lot to be explored, and that AI and psychology are interconnected but after your first paragraph (which was still difficult to grasp) NOTHING makes sense because you start blurting out random ass shit

If you agree rethink life and stop trying to fight. ItÂ’s not racism or whatever
Huh?? The **** does this have to do with racism??

50% of that shit could be anything
50% of what? Even in the context this makes no sense

They were like aw shit they learning how to read. You need someone who can do both but itÂ’s impossible because you canÂ’t equate quantum with one. We studying gender.
This is what I mean when I say you just throw in random sentences together

ItÂ’s as different as men and women. But at least they have the same genitalia
In what universe do men and women have the same genitalia??

U think the cia doesnÂ’t know about me. Read the Bible **** em. They canÂ’t win just like other side canÂ’t win. ItÂ’s like two people speaking two languages. The Tower of Babel.
https://media.tenor.com/LOA2PkItndEAAAAM/oops-mid-blown.gif

case #2395497 of smak mixing in random sentences that make no sense

SouBeachTalents
06-19-2023, 07:33 PM
^ smak gives me GimmeThat vibes, I'm pretty sure he's just a gimmick who goes around saying illogical shit. The fact he started posting recently and is doing so very consistently only furthers that belief.

Axe
06-19-2023, 07:46 PM
Jimmy butler on 90s jazz, how many rings??

highwhey
06-19-2023, 08:25 PM
jeff is ahead of AI curve. he's using these posters as a form of a litmus test.

ILLsmak
06-19-2023, 08:41 PM
Usually I've called you out because your posts make no damn sense and you always mix up random words and sentences that have no connection to each other which makes it difficult to understand your point. I tried giving this post a fair shot and wanted to be aware of what you were saying but after reading it several times, I don't understand the point you're trying to make.

I get that quantum psychology is a complex, yet interesting subject with a lot to be explored, and that AI and psychology are interconnected but after your first paragraph (which was still difficult to grasp) NOTHING makes sense because you start blurting out random ass shit

Huh?? The **** does this have to do with racism??

50% of what? Even in the context this makes no sense

This is what I mean when I say you just throw in random sentences together

In what universe do men and women have the same genitalia??

https://media.tenor.com/LOA2PkItndEAAAAM/oops-mid-blown.gif

case #2395497 of smak mixing in random sentences that make no sense

Mind blown. Yea typo I meant different. I see things as metaphor u donÂ’t. I had to lead a lonely life because of it. It didnÂ’t make sense. How can two people not understand each other. Language is a tool for communication.

I read almost anyone, but sometimes I get an unexpected result. A paradox nearly. You know a paradox right. Imagine running a scientific system and getting inconsistent results.

I read down. I have Down syndrome lool. See youÂ’d never get that but someone prol does.

The only way that could happen is if there wasnÂ’t a binary factor. Humans are now non binary. We got quantum everything but psychology. Psychology being not the study of how to improve the human mind, less money spent on that than ai prol, psychology should be getting people well, not drugs. We win ww2 go to moon and build a nuke but psychology is a pseudoscience now almost. Why? Unsound basis!

ThatÂ’s why one must meet thru logic. I said logic and math are divine. Divine ratio. We gotta meet thru that. Someone write this down yall mind blown cuz u canÂ’t consider the possibility, to me, my mind is crashing always but I just reset.

This thread is literally proving my thesis. And if itÂ’s true forget everything you know about psychology. Ima shout ish on mic. I said once I wanna win an award just to not accept it.

People are so mad. So irrational. If you assume what I said is true everything makes sense again.

We gotta work together, this ainÂ’t no rpg.

Ps: salty that’s why you’re upset because you know you’re smart but don’t get it.

-Smak

ILLsmak
06-19-2023, 09:07 PM
Just assume for a moment, with your mind, that I am right, and understand that an emotion is a reaction, like a GIF Reaction. Logically, it is ticks all the boxes and it must have been hidden from us. Like I said it took dudes so many years of bullying weird people for someone to throw them a bone about something, uh uh... maybe it could be... two possibilities at once?? LOOL. 2 chainz call me 2 BRAINZ son. Some got killed, probably, back in the primal days. It's that serious. The disconnect. It's logical though. It requires zero metaphor to prove, but I realize it would take a lot of writing to prove, so I am going to IMPLY it.

If what I am saying is true and everyone would accept it, it would delete the massive amount of cultural decline/personality disorders and help people learn to think logically. They are writing about transvestites instead. lol. Why did they stop probing the human mind and then everything went into advertising, now it's AI. BOTS. You got played. This is like before people knew how to read. lol. We all got played. Dude my life has been asscheeks. If you remember anything I said, remember this. There are two different brain structures. One is capable of doing a task well, very well... like unto infinity, and, using logic, they can reach the highest heights, too. It's EQUAL. DON'T HATE SPEECH. LOVE SPEECH. We see subliminals. They tryin' to play us out. This can be proven by someone frfr. The data supports it. At least entertain the possibility which is all I ask, which is... what a non-quantum mind is unable to do. HOLY SHIT right?

But, if you know someone who knows logic tell them to prove that and or even throw it up to be proven and it's gg. I'm telling ISH. Don't hate.

Yall got me pumped up. PEACE. Be cool everyone. Work together. We can win then. We are EQUAL. We NEED each other.

Because we can consider possibilities, we can never really be in the moment, we envy you so much. Just once in my life I wanted to jack hammer sum hb10. Loll enjoy life and never lose confidence. 53 mk, ultra 58 cognitive dissonance—-> 2023 **** u.

Don’t forget I said this lol. I cannot stress it enough. Consider how easy life would be if people held each other down instead of hating. Why do they hate? Emotional bullshit. They hate speech but we gonna bring the love back.

“You ****ed up when you invented the internet” lool GL with quantum ai. It’s everything but that. You say divide and conquer but they have made up all reasons except that we might just have different brains haha.

I only posted it here cuz it’s gonna change ur life. Open your mind! Lol just joking, but get it?

-Smak

Nanners
06-20-2023, 03:17 AM
I like the rock-paper-scissors view of brain/personality types with Austists > Psychos > Normies > Autists (etc)

https://i.ibb.co/1Ty9vwj/1647266710094-1.jpg

Jasper
06-20-2023, 09:58 AM
you either are right brain dominate or left brain dominate... I believe genius brains have both.

ILLsmak
06-20-2023, 05:03 PM
I like the rock-paper-scissors view of brain/personality types with Austists > Psychos > Normies > Autists (etc)

https://i.ibb.co/1Ty9vwj/1647266710094-1.jpg

Nanners: google cognitive dissonance and imagine there are 2 types of brains. I been training on forums for years, like I said. Hehh. Talking to the other brain type. It's all memes tho. NEITHER ONE IS SMARTER. NEITHER ONE IS BETTER. IT IS EQUAL. DIVINE.

I see you Jasper. Sorry I'm goin nuts off this.

For us, it's all multiple possibilities all the time, do you know what hell that is? LOL.

-Smak

ILLsmak
06-21-2023, 04:30 PM
So basically type A 100% is completely useless without type B 100%. haha. But type B can do SOMETHING, even if they are the most 'autistic' or whatever. If you are gonna player hate, at least hate on your own type. You literally don't understand. You can't understand. It's impossible. BUT you are ATTRACTED to the other type for some reason? I guess normal evolutionary shit they should have already figured out lol I'm not breaking science or anything I dunno shit, I was just on DA NET. It doesn't matter, though, like I said it was the trannies and the kids that drew the connection. Last slot. That's why they make slot machines cuz for people like us, if we have fewer cores, seeing 7s is exciting. Imagine a possibility, and a big green seven. Even I would go heh if I saw triple 7 but I know they are playing us.

IF you have 100% B, not saying I do because you'd not be functional in reality. Like after I figured this shit out, I had to lay down. I pissed blood I think, but not sure! The body can endure massive physical stress. Why does the mind break so ez? The body is useful, the mind is not! Our minds are SOFT. We got played. Like I said. But just like you guys might imagine it's like running a marathon or whatever, there is the same rush when you solve something. It's like arnold said. CAHMING. I've never *** that hard in my life, and I *********ed as a kid. lol. BLOOD COME OUT OF MY DICK. I dunno. CANNOT CONFIRM.

See, people discredit things when someone says some dumb shit, when you should just be like oh ok. And you don't SUBMIT but rather you create HARMONY. To observe self is quantum level 1. Some people don't even do that, and I said before... I envy those people, but there would have been a lot of crying girls. lol. I considered the alternative. They built the internet.

The internet is the human brain. They are working on quantum computers because they are trying to weed out quantum thinkers with bullshit psychology! If you are able to be controlled, you get drugged, or committed, if you can't, they label you a psychopath. We're psychopaths.

The Bible is a guide for psychopaths. Psychopaths don't read. lol. They usually look at words. Everything is a system for us. The system can be good or bad, you can create your own little psychopath paradise if you are mad at how things are now, or you can do the right thing.

Read THE BOOK OF MARK if you can consider multiple possibilities, and don't resent it. That's how to be a good person, and live, and even if you wanna just PRETEND you're like that, your life will be better, but you are gonna get ****ed, guilt gonna get you in the end. OR HELL IF POSSIBLE. We know hell is possible. Everything in the bible is divisions. Even the ****ing church knows this shit and they haven't revealed it. UN BE LIEVE ABLE. They were trying to take some manuscript from the vatican and got the pope removed. He said he can do more work alone. They let him live. They might have tortured him all the other time, or just randomly, cuz psychopaths who don't love God always play themselves. In the end God wins, not in everyone, but if they endure, God wins. Then your whole system is broken and you have to build it again. lol. FROM THE GROUND UP.

It's not some war over who is smarter, the essential division is BRAIN TYPE and NOTHING ELSE. See that's a 3rd grade problem. It took me years. I didn't have enough evidence to connect the two things. If people work together properly, the world is gonna go nuts. Quantum ai may be possible. I don't know if they have anyone smarter than me tho tbh lolol at that trash. BUT PROBABLY THEY DO.

If you can comprehend the possibility of quantum AI, you are smarter than I am. All I wanted was for people to stop and listen, and when you are hard one type... nobody listens. They make all these assumptions because they don't know the future, they only know the data.

Part A: MASTER NOW
PART B: MASTER FUTURE

trust me.

Puns, are metaphors, they worked for awhile, we evolved, metaphors are also metaphors. QUANTUM. GOD IS QUANTUM QUANTUM. My incessant babble is warming up my brain lol, and you resent me because I know stuff you don't and you don't wanna admit it. It makes PERFECT SENSE when you think about it.

Peace all, for real, lol this is some world peace shit **** ********** ponysoldier :P Nah

-Smak

ILLsmak
06-25-2023, 07:08 PM
Delete thread plz

PistolPete
06-25-2023, 07:11 PM
I understand now.

ILLsmak
07-23-2023, 08:10 AM
Bump. Haha, I still am mad it messed up the formatting and everything and I can't edit it, but it's on the net forever, I guess! GETM.

-Smak

ILLsmak
07-23-2023, 06:34 PM
Yo I was trying to explain the idea to someone but peep. Consider this alongside:

I didn’t know he thought this first but heyyy it’s not so different. Sauce is history of psychology wiki.

Noam Chomsky's (1959) review of Skinner's book Verbal Behavior (which aimed to explain language acquisition in a behaviorist framework) is considered one of the major theoretical challenges to the type of radical (as in 'root') behaviorism that Skinner taught. Chomsky claimed that language could not be learned solely from the sort of operant conditioning that Skinner postulated. Chomsky argued that people could produce an infinite variety of sentences unique in structure and meaning and that these could not possibly be generated solely through the experience of natural language. As an alternative, he concluded that there must be internal mental structures – states of mind of the sort that behaviorism rejected as illusory.

-Smak