PDA

View Full Version : You care at all about this draft beyond Wemby and Scoot?

Kblaze8855
06-19-2023, 03:10 PM
I知 hearing nothing. When I ask who to care about nobody has anything to say. I personally feel ignorant of almost everyone. Teams bailing on picks. Hornets willing to give up #2. Blazers looking to get rid of 3 and 23.

Maybe the apathy I知 feeling from the public is because no big fanbases are really savior hunting right now. Lakers, Knicks, Bulls, 76ers, Celtics, and so on are all either already good or just not in the high lottery picture.

I知 trying to care that the draft is in 3 days but I just can稚 work myself up.

I guess I値l watch it to see what the Hornets, Blazers, and Mavs do but I can probably follow that as well online.

Kblaze8855
06-19-2023, 03:16 PM
In fact I’ll go ahead and make my predictions….

Draft night Zion or BI go to the Hornets for #2. Hornets fans pissed initially.

KP and #8 for Blazers #3 then they trade 8 and 23 both for something like….Lavine. Not him personally just a good high paid veteran out of nowhere who might appease Dame for a minute.

I just feel the blazers are gonna be the story coming out of the draft.

ShawkFactory
06-19-2023, 03:22 PM
I feel like there is a lot of talent there but it's unproven. Nobody really knows what the Thompson brothers will looks like and guys like Whitmore, Walker, and Black have holes in their game at the moment.

I do like Brandon Miller a lot though. He seemed to play a little more constrained at times but could turn it on unlike anyone else in college basketball last year. I think the extra space in the NBA will be good for him and he has great length.

Kblaze8855
06-19-2023, 03:24 PM
It’s being reported the Blazers want Zion for the third pick and not Ingram….but the Hornets want BI not Zion for #2. **** it Hornets…trade both then find a buyer for CJ. Start over with 2 high lottery picks and a couple more from a contender looking to add CJ.

highwhey
06-19-2023, 03:28 PM
not really. more interested in free agency and possible trades.

highwhey
06-19-2023, 03:30 PM
It’s being reported the Blazers want Zion for the third pick and not Ingram….but the Hornets want BI not Zion for #2. **** it Hornets…trade both then find a buyer for CJ. Start over with 2 high lottery picks and a couple more from a contender looking to add CJ.

i would have traded Zion last season when he said Naruto was his inspiration to come back from injury :facepalm

fukkin idiot using anime for inspiration.

it's all about Dragon Ball

Kblaze8855
06-19-2023, 03:35 PM
i would have traded Zion last season when he said Naruto was his inspiration to come back from injury :facepalm

fukkin idiot using anime for inspiration.

it's all about Dragon Ball

Id throw in a couple extra million if my free agent posted himself in a rejuvenation tank.

Kblaze8855
06-19-2023, 03:44 PM
not really. more interested in free agency and possible trades.

I’m the same way. I know there are usually five or six All-Stars in here but I’m content to learn about them when they get here.

highwhey
06-19-2023, 03:56 PM
Id throw in a couple extra million if my free agent posted himself in a rejuvenation tank.

:oldlol: nba twitter would go crazy

tontoz
06-19-2023, 06:47 PM
In the last 3 drafts i had never heard of the Wizards draft picks until we picked them. :oldlol:

FultzNationRISE
06-19-2023, 06:52 PM
Who says I care about Wemby and Scoot?

Last I checked this league still belongs to LeKing.

tontoz
06-19-2023, 06:58 PM
Who says I care about Wemby and Scoot?

Last I checked this league still belongs to LeKing.

https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/g195/tontoz/.highres/sweep0812.gif

Duffy Pratt
06-20-2023, 09:26 AM
I知 hearing nothing. When I ask who to care about nobody has anything to say. I personally feel ignorant of almost everyone. Teams bailing on picks. Hornets willing to give up #2. Blazers looking to get rid of 3 and 23.

Maybe the apathy I知 feeling from the public is because no big fanbases are really savior hunting right now. Lakers, Knicks, Bulls, 76ers, Celtics, and so on are all either already good or just not in the high lottery picture.

I知 trying to care that the draft is in 3 days but I just can稚 work myself up.

I guess I値l watch it to see what the Hornets, Blazers, and Mavs do but I can probably follow that as well online.

I知 anxious to see who gets picked during a Taco Bell commercial.

Charlie Sheen
06-20-2023, 09:44 PM
Last few years been expecting to see upperclassmen dominate the back half of the first round... hasnt happened yet. Im keeping my eye on players that are ready to step in and play year 1. Jamie Jaquez types.