PDA

View Full Version : It's almost like the truth and facts are known only by a few...

3ba11
06-22-2023, 06:27 PM
After Pippen opened his mouth about Jordan, people were bound to start looking into Pippen's career and seeing the truth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNItB9I8KSw

Pippen should've kept his mouth shut because now people are going back and looking at his Iggy-caliber for what it was: inflated by the winning spotlight.

John8204
06-22-2023, 06:33 PM
Meh...I like Iggy got a raw deal in my opinion should make the HOF

ShawkFactory
06-22-2023, 06:49 PM
Wait...so the guy who posts 3 Lebron hater videos a week is now all of a sudden going after Pippen too? Right when you have a VERY long conversation with another poster about it?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

3ba11
06-22-2023, 06:50 PM
Wait...so the guy who posts 3 Lebron hater videos a week is now all of a sudden going after Pippen too? Right when you have a VERY long conversation with another poster about it?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Listen to how ridiculous the media makes things so that even MJ himself buys in and lies on Pippen's behalf:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-FZGY2Kk_68

yet Pippen says Mj didn't give him enough credit!

MrFonzworth
06-22-2023, 06:56 PM
OP finally did a face reveal.

Amazing that the guy in the video is the same one who was dunking on Zach Randolph back in the day

ShawkFactory
06-22-2023, 06:57 PM
Listen to how ridiculous the media makes things so that even MJ himself buys in and lies on Pippen's behalf:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-FZGY2Kk_68

yet Pippen says Mj didn't give him enough credit!

I'll take that as an admission.

So not only do you engage as much as you do on here, and probably other sites that haven't banned you (if there are even any of those left?), but you ALSO post dozens of videos a month on the exact same subjects??

That HAS to be your job then..

Makes more sense now.

RRR3
06-22-2023, 07:23 PM

So not only do you engage as much as you do on here, and probably other sites that haven't banned you (if there are even any of those left?), but you ALSO post dozens of videos a month on the exact same subjects??

Makes more sense now.
His channel description: "The ease at which people are manipulated by the media makes this old timer really mad. How dare you call a flopping ***** a goat. He could get 80 rings and he'd still be a bitch."

:roll: :roll: :roll:

StrongLurk
06-23-2023, 08:48 PM
After Pippen opened his mouth about Jordan, people were bound to start looking into Pippen's career and seeing the truth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNItB9I8KSw

Pippen should've kept his mouth shut because now people are going back and looking at his Iggy-caliber for what it was: inflated by the winning spotlight.

If Pippen was inflated by the winning spotlight, then so was Jordan. You might want to be careful about that.

StrongLurk
06-23-2023, 08:52 PM

Makes more sense now.

Holy shit just saw the youtube account, the dude running it is ****ing insane. Anyone who obsesses on hating a singular athlete has mental illness. Also what the hell is up with the weird afro wig? Seriously man, people like this need a lobotomy.

FKAri
06-23-2023, 10:06 PM
1-9

Axe
06-24-2023, 07:41 AM
Dumb thread.

1*

PejaTheSerbSnip
06-24-2023, 09:27 AM
The language is uncannily similar lol.

3ba11
06-24-2023, 06:04 PM
The language is uncannily similar lol.

The video is so spot-on

It's the kind of coverage we need - it rises above the mainstream group-think to realize that Pippen barely guarded Magic AND didn't do that great a job!.. Yet even MJ falls for the group-think hypnosis of the media and says Pippen guarded Magic basically more than him.. It's amazing how the world actually works.

ShawkFactory
06-24-2023, 06:20 PM
The video is so spot-on

It's the kind of coverage we need - it rises above the mainstream group-think to realize that Pippen barely guarded Magic AND didn't do that great a job!.. Yet even MJ falls for the group-think hypnosis of the media and says Pippen guarded Magic basically more than him.. It's amazing how the world actually works.

Well yea…I assume you aren’t going to take the time to make a video that length if you didn’t think it was spot on.

3ba11
06-24-2023, 06:24 PM
Well yea…I assume you aren’t going to take the time to make a video that length if you didn’t think it was spot on.

your response should be, "wow, I didn't realize that pippen barely guarded magic in the 91' Finals and didn't even do that good of a job.. that's different then what the media or even MJ says.. it's almost like group-think can take hold in unexpected ways and create a fake history book."

After all, didn't you think Pippen guarded Magic and caused victory?.. Didn't you think Pippen guarded Magic most of the time and did a great job? Aren't you surprised to find out otherwise?