PDA

View Full Version : Mavs drop 2 spots to dump Bertans salary on OKC

FultzNationRISE
06-22-2023, 09:18 PM
Looks like theyre gonna try to make a free agent offer to somebody.

The question is… who?

ShawkFactory
06-23-2023, 08:49 AM
Not only that but they got a guy who is on paper a better fit for their roster and who they probably wanted in the first place. I guess OKC really wanted Wallace and the Mavs forced their hand a bit.

90sgoat
06-23-2023, 09:42 AM
Looks like theyre gonna try to make a free agent offer to somebody.

The question is… who?

They'll do what Cuban always does, try to get the biggest black star available (Lebron?) and then act all surprised that black stars don't want to play in Dallas.

In this case, maybe Kris Middleton, who would be a good player for sure, but again, black stars don't want to play in Dallas, cause they think Cuban is raciss. Other guards: Reeves and Jordan Clarkson, Reeves is the home run, but Clarkson is definitely the type of go-get-a-bucket player the Mavs have lacked off the bench. Bruce Brown?

Draymond is available and no joke, that would be my favorite signing. Has everything Mavs lack.

Poetl and Lopez are apparantly available too, but they signed Holmes already, but then again, Holmes is not a sure thing.

Plumlee imo would be a very good pickup as would Struss. Both should be available at decent price.

Ingles too.

If I was Mavs I go get Plumlee, Struss and Ingles.

ShawkFactory
06-23-2023, 10:01 AM
They'll do what Cuban always does, try to get the biggest black star available (Lebron?) and then act all surprised that black stars don't want to play in Dallas.

In this case, maybe Kris Middleton, who would be a good player for sure, but again, black stars don't want to play in Dallas, cause they think Cuban is raciss. Other guards: Reeves and Jordan Clarkson, Reeves is the home run, but Clarkson is definitely the type of go-get-a-bucket player the Mavs have lacked off the bench. Bruce Brown?

Draymond is available and no joke, that would be my favorite signing. Has everything Mavs lack.

Poetl and Lopez are apparantly available too, but they signed Holmes already, but then again, Holmes is not a sure thing.

Plumlee imo would be a very good pickup as would Struss. Both should be available at decent price.

Ingles too.

If I was Mavs I go get Plumlee, Struss and Ingles.

You think Cuban specifically goes after black guys?

90sgoat
06-23-2023, 10:33 AM
You think Cuban specifically goes after black guys?

Yeah I think he has a history of trying to get the black stars and then striking out every time.

Look at Utah, they understand that black stars don't want to play there, so they go for white and european stars. Mavs should do the same.

Xiao Yao You
06-23-2023, 10:56 AM
Yeah I think he has a history of trying to get the black stars and then striking out every time.

Look at Utah, they understand that black stars don't want to play there, so they go for white and european stars. Mavs should do the same.

Utah has had many black stars :facepalm

90sgoat
06-23-2023, 11:31 AM
Utah has had many black stars :facepalm

Who signed with them in free agency?

Xiao Yao You
06-23-2023, 11:48 AM
Who signed with them in free agency?

you said no black stars wanted to play here. Many did rather they signed as free agents or not. Deron and Gobert still have homes here.

ShawkFactory
06-23-2023, 12:26 PM

Well like 90%+ of stars in the NBA are black so couldn't you say that about every owner?

90sgoat
06-23-2023, 12:47 PM
Well like 90%+ of stars in the NBA are black so couldn't you say that about every owner?

Why doesn't he understand that the american stars don't want to play for him or play in Dallas in general? It seems pathetic.

Embrace it.

Go get your euros and your australians and your south americans.

Why this trying to get that american talent when they don't feel the same. Literally the top 5 in the league are not america. American talent is second rate now.

ShawkFactory
06-23-2023, 12:50 PM
Why doesn't he understand that the american stars don't want to play for him or play in Dallas in general? It seems pathetic.

Embrace it.

Go get your euros and your australians and your south americans.

Why this trying to get that american talent when they don't feel the same. Literally the top 5 in the league are not america. American talent is second rate now.

Seems like that's what you want :lol

BarberSchool
06-25-2023, 04:09 PM
If the Mavs can sign Lopez, Luka has a 3-4 year window with that level of rim protection, rebounding and floor spacing. Lopez is the most underrated player from that Bucks title run.

BarberSchool
06-25-2023, 04:10 PM
you said no black stars wanted to play here. Many did rather they signed as free agents or not. Deron and Gobert still have homes here.
Gobert is extremely right wing tho, so it makes sense he likes Utah.

90sgoat
06-26-2023, 10:19 AM
Seems like that's what you want :lol

You don't want to see my 2K association team :(

90sgoat
06-26-2023, 10:20 AM
Gobert is extremely right wing tho, so it makes sense he likes Utah.

People forget that in Europe, if you're mixed, you identify with both your parents ethnicities, you don't just automatically become one of them.

There's no reason why Gobert would identify as black when his mom is a blonde french woman and he was raised in France.

Wemby probably also doesn't identify as black.

Giannis identifies as nigerian, but not black.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D6ab1mKWkAACA_a.jpg