View Full Version : Wemby Hanging Out With Duncan, David Robinson, and Manu

Full Court
06-25-2023, 08:35 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FzbgGn9XsAAy4J9?format=jpg&name=medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FzbgGn9XsAAy4J9?format=jpg&name=medium

The torch has officially been passed.

pandiani17
06-25-2023, 08:48 AM
Tim Duncan looks so different from his playing days...

iamgine
06-25-2023, 08:51 AM
3 of them wearing the same sneaker. Just came back from a sneaker event or something?

Kblaze8855
06-25-2023, 08:53 AM
https://www.hostpic.org/images/2306251822360320.jpeg

ArbitraryWater
06-25-2023, 09:16 AM
3 of them wearing the same sneaker. Just came back from a sneaker event or something?

https://www.hostpic.org/images/2306251822360320.jpeg

:oldlol:

meat
06-25-2023, 10:25 AM
Damn David is shrinking or that guy is 7'7"?

meat
06-25-2023, 10:27 AM

What's wrong with his shoes? Tim clearly doesn't give a shit about you nerds.

MoBe1Kanobi
06-25-2023, 10:29 AM
If I was a #1 NBA draft pick, I would hate having dinner with boring ass Tim Duncan, David Robinson, Sean Elliott, and Manu...

Tf they gonna talk to me about? How to be obedient and how to listen to everything coach tells me in order to maximize the organization potential while limiting my own?

Tf I want to go to dinner with literal choir boys who basically have nothing to say other than how submissive to daddy Popovic they were?

Would rather have dinner with players my own age currently on the team instead of playing polite with the old ex boy scout uncles

meat
06-25-2023, 10:30 AM
Also put some respect on Sean Elliot you idiot dingus.

meat
06-25-2023, 10:32 AM
If I was a #1 NBA draft pick, I would hate having dinner with boring ass Tim Duncan, David Robinson, Sean Elliott, and Manu...

Tf they gonna talk to me about? How to be obedient and how to listen to everything coach tells me in order to maximize the organization potential while limiting my own?

Tf I want to go to dinner with literal choir boys who basically have nothing to say other than how submissive to daddy Popovic they were?

Would rather have dinner with players my own age currently on the team instead of playing polite with the old ex boy scout uncles

OK. You're obviously a real gangsta. What if the food was really good?

tpols
06-25-2023, 11:03 AM
Did David Robinson shrink or is it the camera angle?

Kblaze8855
06-25-2023, 11:16 AM
I’m guessing he’s just one of the few who is really what he’s supposed to be size wise. He said he’s 7’3” barefoot recently and reports are he’s 7’5” in shoes which sounds about right. 8 foot wingspan too.

Artillery
06-25-2023, 11:19 AM
DRob's hairline has seen better days

90sgoat
06-25-2023, 11:36 AM
He's very tall.

highwhey
06-25-2023, 12:01 PM

AF1's are Nike's best selling shoes for a reason, they're comfortable as fvck and still reign supreme in the fresh as fvck category + they go with just about any outfit.

MoBe1Kanobi
06-25-2023, 01:27 PM

Then cool, a good meal

But let's be real, if you're born in 2004, TD and the Spurs are literally whatever to you, it would be like me going to dinner with John Stockton and Karl Malone..

Like cool, ex famous guys who used to battle my actual heros aka the Jordans and Kobes lol

During TDs prime he was literally the boring star nobody wanted to watch, why the **** would an 18 yr old me today really care about dinner with these old boring submissive weirdos who will only teach me how to limit my stardom for organizational success, which all those guys are happy to do

But Wemby has GOAT potential and Pop and the Spurs could turn him into submissive boring great piece ala Timmy

ArbitraryWater
06-25-2023, 02:37 PM
What's wrong with his shoes? Tim clearly doesn't give a shit about you nerds.

cam down buddy, all pressed in this thread... you care way too much

ArbitraryWater
06-25-2023, 02:37 PM

truth, tbh.

SaltyMeatballs
06-25-2023, 02:42 PM
D-Rob is 7'1... And Wemby makes him look like an average person. Manu is 6'6 and he looks like a short dude

Also Tim Duncan looks cool as hell with those dreads. Not sure why he never rocked anything other than a mini-afro or buzzcut in his playing career

Full Court
06-25-2023, 02:57 PM
Also put some respect on Sean Elliot you idiot dingus.

Man, I've got meat using the word "dingus" now. I just might be the most influential person on this forum. :roll:

ShawkFactory
06-25-2023, 03:37 PM
truth, tbh.

Not truth at all :lol

Despite being boring in the media I’ve heard Duncan at least is actually a good hang. Just because the interviews are boring and there aren’t fiery tweets doesn’t mean a person is actually boring.

And at the same time winning 5 championships is not bad career move. Maybe a little structure…is not a bad thing for a player and team? Especially if it works?

Spurs m8
06-25-2023, 05:27 PM

You sound like a child

rmt
06-25-2023, 05:47 PM

Do you mean like learning from the advice of decades of experience, winning championships, financial, living in San Antonio/US/NBA - all that INSIGNIFICANT stuff that a 19 year old newbie doesn't know?

ShawkFactory
06-25-2023, 05:50 PM
Do you mean like learning from the advice of decades of experience, winning championships, financial, living in San Antonio/US/NBA - all that INSIGNIFICANT stuff that a 19 year old newbie doesn't know?

No he means he wants to jack a bunch of shots, not learn how to play basketball, blow all of his money, and die of diabetes at 62.

Im Still Ballin
06-25-2023, 06:21 PM
A 260-270+ pound Wemby will be an absolute problem. I'm guessing he'll be 240-245 pounds in his first season, 250-255 in his second, and 260+ by his third. AD went 215 in college to 220 in year one, 240 in year two, and 250+ in year three.

r0drig0lac
06-25-2023, 06:38 PM

bison
06-25-2023, 07:18 PM

Extremely low IQ post.

Full Court
06-25-2023, 07:42 PM

Don't worry, it's not something you'll ever have to worry about.

SATAN
06-26-2023, 12:17 AM
Then cool, a good meal

But let's be real, if you're born in 2004, TD and the Spurs are literally whatever to you, it would be like me going to dinner with John Stockton and Karl Malone..

Like cool, ex famous guys who used to battle my actual heros aka the Jordans and Kobes lol

During TDs prime he was literally the boring star nobody wanted to watch, why the **** would an 18 yr old me today really care about dinner with these old boring submissive weirdos who will only teach me how to limit my stardom for organizational success, which all those guys are happy to do

But Wemby has GOAT potential and Pop and the Spurs could turn him into submissive boring great piece ala Timmy

How short sighted can one be? :oldlol:

Tim Duncan is actually quite a funny charismatic guy. His personality is nothing like his on court play was. Victor (the future face of the franchise) could learn a hell of a lot from these guys.

meat
06-26-2023, 04:49 AM
If they called your nobody ass and invited you to dinner you wouldn't go? Sure

Da_Realist
06-26-2023, 07:54 AM

This.

Hey Yo
06-26-2023, 09:23 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FzgPJ_jX0AQ9KBa?format=jpg&name=small

Dinner at Chuck E. Cheese's?

White Hammer
06-26-2023, 11:28 AM

:roll::roll:

Spuddywebby
06-26-2023, 02:23 PM

The good news for you is that your mom lets you hang out with whoever you want in the basement.

Gotterdammerung
06-26-2023, 02:57 PM
Regardless of all this... I am still waiting for anyone to create a handle with Wembanyama's name in it.
:whatever:

Smook A.
06-26-2023, 03:17 PM

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Spurs m8
06-26-2023, 04:16 PM
Regardless of all this... I am still waiting for anyone to create a handle with Wembanyama's name in it.
:whatever:

Mate, I tried, the mods won't change my name

Im Still Ballin
06-26-2023, 04:19 PM

:pimp:

Phoenix
06-26-2023, 04:35 PM
I’m guessing he’s just one of the few who is really what he’s supposed to be size wise. He said he’s 7’3” barefoot recently and reports are he’s 7’5” in shoes which sounds about right. 8 foot wingspan too.

Yeah but.... what is Robinson in shoes, 7'1? That's definitely much greater than a 4 inch height difference. Its either Roibinson isn't 7'1 in or Wemba isn't 7'5 *in shoes*.

highwhey
06-26-2023, 04:43 PM

Full Court
06-26-2023, 04:56 PM
Yeah but.... what is Robinson in shoes, 7'1? That's definitely much greater than a 4 inch height difference. Its either Roibinson isn't 7'1 in or Wemba isn't 7'5 *in shoes*.

People shrink a bit when they get old. If Robinson was around 7 feet 20 years ago when he was playing, it's not far-fetched that he's only 6'9-6'10 now.

Im Still Ballin
06-26-2023, 05:11 PM
Manu was around 6'6" in shoes; Robinson was around 7'1" in shoes. There looks to be like 6-7 inches between them per the photo. Either they've both shrunk with age or Victor is 7'6 or 7'7" in shoes.

Maybe I'm overestimating the height difference between D-Rob and Manu. Maybe more like 4-5 inches.

Phoenix
06-27-2023, 12:05 PM
People shrink a bit when they get old. If Robinson was around 7 feet 20 years ago when he was playing, it's not far-fetched that he's only 6'9-6'10 now.

I get that but he's late 50's I believe? I thought that would be a bigger issue once you hit your 70's. Then again, the difference with him and Wemba is greater than the difference with him and Manu who is 6'6, so maybe he is 'only' 6'10 nowadays. :confusedshrug:

Full Court
06-27-2023, 12:24 PM
I get that but he's late 50's I believe? I thought that would be a bigger issue once you hit your 70's. Then again, the difference with him and Wemba is greater than the difference with him and Manu who is 6'6, so maybe he is 'only' 6'10 nowadays. :confusedshrug:

I'll have some people get to the bottom of this.