PDA

View Full Version : Is this real life? KD joins random no name podcast that is saying he isn't top 5

1987_Lakers
06-25-2023, 10:08 AM
https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1jMKgLpdVmYGL

40:28 mark. :oldlol:

meat
06-25-2023, 10:21 AM
I got no problem with it. KD seems like all us fricking losers but he's rich and famous. I'm actually starting to like him

Kblaze8855
06-25-2023, 10:40 AM
Pretty on brand. I just wish he wouldn’t get defensive when people say he cares about such things.

Akeem34TheDream
06-25-2023, 03:08 PM
Thats funny. Does he talk in it?

Micku
06-25-2023, 04:42 PM
I think it's cool as hell that LoW didn't back down from his arguments. He didn't get star-struck or anything.

KD straight up went there and was like, "What are you even talking about? Don't you know who I am?"

LoW was like, "Yeah, not top 5."

And I think it's cool that KD went in there and talk to them. But it's because of he didn't like the idea of him not being top 5 thing.

hold this L
06-25-2023, 07:46 PM
Who did LOW put in his top 5? The obvious top 3 is Joker, Steph and Giannis. You can make an argument for Embiid, Luka, and KD after that. Honestly I would still take KD over Embiid or Luka in the playoffs, he'd still be the 4th best though that's getting harder to place him with his injuries.

Embiid was an MVP but the problem is that he has faltered in the playoffs.. every single season.

ArbitraryWater
06-25-2023, 08:02 PM
Who did LOW put in his top 5? The obvious top 3 is Joker, Steph and Giannis. You can make an argument for Embiid, Luka, and KD after that. Honestly I would still take KD over Embiid or Luka in the playoffs, he'd still be the 4th best though that's getting harder to place him with his injuries.

Embiid was an MVP but the problem is that he has faltered in the playoffs.. every single season.

tf?

luka absolutely destroys KD in the playoffs

plowking
06-25-2023, 11:09 PM
LegendofWinning dude bodied him lol...

Kevin Durant is too stoned to even argue. Along with that - he falls into the players that think "you ain't played - so how would you know" type. Which is just stupidity, and argument of authority - which automatically means you pretty much lose a debate.