PDA

View Full Version : Is Illsmak Jasper?

jstern
06-25-2023, 09:24 PM
As Patrick Chewing noted (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?512896-you-don-t-think-I-can-teach-a-bot-to-write-something&p=14803498&viewfull=1#post14803498), Jasper has been missing for the last 5 days. Which might be a record for him. Interestingly, during that time ILLsmak appeared out of nowhere and he just has a Jasper feel.

https://i.ibb.co/wzKCCxw/jaspe.png

But it doesn't end there. Jasper is very old, and ILLsmak, despite having an identifiable username, ends almost every one of his post with a signature, (-Smak).

That is something that old heads used to do back in the 70s and 80s on bulletin board systems. So he himself, like Jasper, might be very old.

Though back in that era, the entire procedure was significantly more technical and complex and Jasper doesn't know how to embed YouTube videos.

SaltyMeatballs
06-25-2023, 09:36 PM
They have very very different posting styles. If they are the same person, then that person has a severe case of multiple personality disorder.

highwhey
06-25-2023, 09:38 PM
OP is the worst "detective" ever.

ArbitraryWater
06-25-2023, 09:42 PM
I think smak has been posting a lil longer here now

ArbitraryWater
06-25-2023, 09:42 PM
They have very very different posting styles. If they are the same person, then that person has a severe case of multiple personality disorder.

that should be the case tho given smaks rapid posting change

jstern
06-25-2023, 09:56 PM
Many people think that the Jasper account is a gimmick account (FultznationRISE, warriorfan). Some people even have him blocked (warriorfan) because of it.

PistolPete
06-25-2023, 10:54 PM
And what's perhaps even stranger is how the uncovering of Jasper's potential alt coincides with a particular mod goading the esteemed detective Mr. Chewing into an online confrontation just so that said mod can in turn ban Mr. Chewing so as to not have him dig further into the identity of IllSmak. And now, as Mr. Chewing is banned for an undisclosed amount of time, Illsmak all of a sudden wants all of his threads that he has posted over the last few days....deleted. Suspicious? I think so too.

There are some seriously strange happenings afoot on ISH right now. Treachery? Sorcery? Double-crossing? One thing is for sure, the effeminate mod I was referring to earlier undoubtedly takes it up the rear.

SouBeachTalents
06-25-2023, 11:00 PM
He's def GimmeThat

ILLsmak
06-25-2023, 11:11 PM
I think smak has been posting a lil longer here now

2007. I got acct to argue shaq vs Hakeem. Haha

jstern
06-25-2023, 11:31 PM
OP is the worst "detective" ever.

Patrick Chewing and I uncovered that you are DevBooker'sMask, SunsN07BookIt, and RicardoTubbs (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?512654-Word-on-the-street-is-highwey-got-permabanned&p=14798901&viewfull=1#post14798901). And lets not forget Stanley Kobrick. And potentially Axe. So I wouldn't say that we're bad detectives.

And what's perhaps even stranger is how the uncovering of Jasper's potential alt coincides with a particular mod goading the esteemed detective Mr. Chewing into an online confrontation just so that said mod can in turn ban Mr. Chewing so as to not have him dig further into the identity of IllSmak. And now, as Mr. Chewing is banned for an undisclosed amount of time, Illsmak all of a sudden wants all of his threads that he has posted over the last few days....deleted. Suspicious? I think so too.

There are some seriously strange happenings afoot on ISH right now. Treachery? Sorcery? Double-crossing? One thing is for sure, the effeminate mod I was referring to earlier undoubtedly takes it up the rear.

I didn't know that. That's very interesting. Reminds me of how they deleted ALL threads and posts from 2019 and January 2020, (including all the Kobe's death threads) in order to hide clues and proof that Wheels, aka Simon, was the son of Jeff's sister.

2007. I got acct to argue shaq vs Hakeem. Haha

How old are you?

highwhey
06-25-2023, 11:35 PM
Patrick Chewing and I uncovered that you are DevBooker'sMask, SunsN07BookIt, and RicardoTubbs (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?512654-Word-on-the-street-is-highwey-got-permabanned&p=14798901&viewfull=1#post14798901). And lets not forget Stanley Kobrick. And potentially Axe. So I wouldn't say that we're bad detectives.

you just proved my point :D

SouBeachTalents
06-25-2023, 11:36 PM
Look at the board now, he just posted in like 7 different threads one minute apart, the exact same pattern GimmeThat has. He's 100% the same poster.

jstern
06-25-2023, 11:42 PM
Look at the board now, he just posted in like 7 different threads one minute apart, the exact same pattern GimmeThat has. He's 100% the same poster.

Yes, and Patrick Chewing (and diamenz) already discovered that Jasper and GimmeThat are the same person (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?503228-Will-Smith-just-slapped-Chris-Rock-at-the-Oscars&p=14573649&viewfull=1#post14573649).

SouBeachTalents
06-25-2023, 11:44 PM
Yes, and Patrick Chewing (and diamenz) already discovered that Jasper and GimmeThat are the same person (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?503228-Will-Smith-just-slapped-Chris-Rock-at-the-Oscars&p=14573649&viewfull=1#post14573649).
Damn yo, he's legitimately schizophrenic, he doesn't just post nonsensically, he has completely different personas for all his alts. Truly disturbing stuff, and imo the runaway winner for sickest mofo on the board.

DevBooker'sMask
06-26-2023, 12:24 AM
i know who all the alts belong to but its more fun to sit back and enjoy the shows. why spoil my entertainment. why?

ArbitraryWater
06-26-2023, 06:24 AM
He's def GimmeThat

yall better not forget who made that connection first

SouBeachTalents
06-26-2023, 08:12 AM
yall better not forget who made that connection first
Yeah, RMWG

ILLsmak
06-26-2023, 10:14 AM
We chillin

-Smak

PistolPete
06-26-2023, 11:28 AM
I'm starting to think Patrick and jstern are actual cops. Or Feds.

White Hammer
06-26-2023, 06:29 PM
I would be surprised if Illsmak was Jasper. Illsmak doesn't appear to be a hateful person in any way, but Jasper is not only a known racist, but he seems to genuinely hate something he calls "poopsie"? If Jasper is as old as you imply then it makes since that he poops his diaper frequently, and I can see how that can be aggravating to deal with day after day. I guess I just don't see how one person can pull off 2 totally opposite personalities. I'd be more on board with your theory if I saw Illsmak also complaining about his poopsies.

ArbitraryWater
06-26-2023, 07:03 PM
Yeah, RMWG

nope, moi

Jasper
06-28-2023, 09:48 AM
As Patrick Chewing noted (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?512896-you-don-t-think-I-can-teach-a-bot-to-write-something&p=14803498&viewfull=1#post14803498), Jasper has been missing for the last 5 days. Which might be a record for him. Interestingly, during that time ILLsmak appeared out of nowhere and he just has a Jasper feel.

But it doesn't end there. Jasper is very old, and ILLsmak, despite having an identifiable username, ends almost every one of his post with a signature, (-Smak).

That is something that old heads used to do back in the 70s and 80s on bulletin board systems. So he himself, like Jasper, might be very old.

Though back in that era, the entire procedure was significantly more technical and complex and Jasper doesn't know how to embed YouTube videos.

jalopy and patsy missed me , so they made a thread ...meww

I was in ND choking down the fire smog from Canada , and got Broncol. pneumonia.
Came home same shit , so was at doctors yesterday to get antibiotics.
It has been the worst Bronc , (had about 10 of them ) and pneumonia 15 .. so you can guess my lungs are fvcked up.

Thanks Jalopy and Patsy for thinking of me.
Your the best

Jasper
06-28-2023, 09:48 AM
We chillin

-Smak

10 4

rawimpact
06-28-2023, 11:40 AM
I'm starting to think Patrick and jstern are actual cops. Or Feds.

Are you still pretending not to be patrick?

PistolPete
06-28-2023, 11:57 AM
Are you still pretending not to be patrick?

No one can pretend to be Patrick. Patrick stands alone. I'm just a humble vessel for Patrick. But seriously, last I heard, he went on a little mini vacation. Plus, he's gathering the info right now that he needs to create his own basketball message board. I'll send you an invite when I'm done. I mean, he will.

jstern
06-28-2023, 08:34 PM
jalopy and patsy missed me , so they made a thread ...meww

I was in ND choking down the fire smog from Canada , and got Broncol. pneumonia.
Came home same shit , so was at doctors yesterday to get antibiotics.
It has been the worst Bronc , (had about 10 of them ) and pneumonia 15 .. so you can guess my lungs are fvcked up.

Thanks Jalopy and Patsy for thinking of me.
Your the best

I didn't know that you were gone until I saw that screenshot from Patrick Chewing. And then I was legitimately worried that something happened, because you are pretty up there in age and have those Bladefd lung issues. And I imagined what the possibilities were for a family member to log on to your account and tell us what happened.

Wally450
06-28-2023, 09:04 PM
What happened to Chewing's thread about trolling a mod and being threatened with legal action?

PistolPete
06-28-2023, 09:04 PM
And I imagined what the possibilities were for a family member to log on to your account and tell us what happened.

:oldlol:

PistolPete
06-29-2023, 01:04 AM
What happened to Chewing's thread about trolling a mod and being threatened with legal action?

You know exactly what happened to it.

highwhey
06-29-2023, 01:13 AM

you ate it

Lakers Legend#32
07-04-2023, 03:23 AM
No one can pretend to be Patrick. Patrick stands alone. I'm just a humble vessel for Patrick. But seriously, last I heard, he went on a little mini vacation. Plus, he's gathering the info right now that he needs to create his own basketball message board. I'll send you an invite when I'm done. I mean, he will.

But Poopsie never posts about basketball.

Jasper
07-04-2023, 09:20 AM
I didn't know that you were gone until I saw that screenshot from Patrick Chewing. And then I was legitimately worried that something happened, because you are pretty up there in age and have those Bladefd lung issues. And I imagined what the possibilities were for a family member to log on to your account and tell us what happened.

I was the thinking the same with you.
(Will your gay partner sign on and tell us you are gone?)

*hope not Aid's , cause that means you did not tell your doctor until after the fact

ILLsmak
07-23-2023, 08:13 AM

I find this thread insulting, and I love Jasper. How do people think I am someone else? Some people are so bent on things that they think anyone who can communicate with me is me. HEHH. I'm old I guess, but not that old. Dono if dude is, either. RESPEK MY STUFF. Yall should check all my bball knowledge. As far as I know, Jasper and I do not share bball opinions at all.

-Smak

BurningHammer
07-23-2023, 09:51 AM

Hi, Chewie. :cheers: