PDA

View Full Version : Sky News Australia has become a reputable News Network

PistolPete
06-27-2023, 10:58 AM
Hi guys, I know I don't post on here as often as I should, but I came across a new News Network that I think provides excellent news coverage and I thought I'd share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRpmoA9kOOs

ArbitraryWater
06-27-2023, 11:19 AM
Genuinely the only ones reporting on madness like it should be reported on

SATAN
06-27-2023, 01:10 PM
It's pretty biased and massively sensationalist to say the least. Usually relying on plebs like OP to get triggered.

ArbitraryWater
06-27-2023, 06:55 PM
It's pretty biased and massively sensationalist to say the least. Usually relying on plebs like OP to get triggered.

its literally the reactions of any normal person from 15 years ago

MrFonzworth
06-27-2023, 07:06 PM

This.

White Hammer
06-27-2023, 08:47 PM
The lady host, Rita Panahi, is pretty good at her job, and she says a lot of the right things. But she would look a lot better in a hijab.

SATAN
06-27-2023, 11:02 PM
its literally the reactions of any normal person from 15 years ago

It's 2023 and Sky News is a shit network run by human garbage who pump propaganda into the brains of peons. They don't actually stand for anything but gaining more power and influence through manipulation.

**** off.

PistolPete
06-27-2023, 11:24 PM
There isn't a single post by this pathetic manlet above me where he isn't absolutely raging.

SATAN
06-27-2023, 11:36 PM
Chewing.

jstern
06-27-2023, 11:48 PM
I watched the video. And it's incredible how the factual information in it is dismissed and ignored, because it's a conservative channel shining light on it. Somehow it has to be CNN.

I can't imagine myself being a Joe Biden fan, getting factual information about the corruption, influence peddling that he's involved in, and just dismiss it because he's a Democrat. Or the video of that fat old guy twerking in front of confused looking children.

I think it's vulgar and degenerate, but I guess that simply makes me a hater. And "lol," I'm getting triggered over something so innocent. I'm just a hater, per Off the Court, Blade, Axe, Jasper, and I guess RRR3 and shockingly MrFonzworth.

I hope he's not joining their side and is just saying because of his dislike for Patrick Chewing.

Off the court is like, "Lol, they're trolling you by saying "We're coming for your children." Yeah, it's so hilarious.

As you can see, it's all going according to plan (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?502119-The-leftist-push-for-pedophilia-acceptance).

MrFonzworth
06-28-2023, 01:49 AM
I watched the video. And it's incredible how the factual information in it is dismissed and ignored, because it's a conservative channel shining light on it. Somehow it has to be CNN.

I can't imagine myself being a Joe Biden fan, getting factual information about the corruption, influence peddling that he's involved in, and just dismiss it because he's a Democrat. Or the video of that fat old guy twerking in front of confused looking children.

I think it's vulgar and degenerate, but I guess that simply makes me a hater. And "lol," I'm getting triggered over something so innocent. I'm just a hater, per Off the Court, Blade, Axe, Jasper, and I guess RRR3 and shockingly MrFonzworth.

I hope he's not joining their side and is just saying because of his dislike for Patrick Chewing.

Off the court is like, "Lol, they're trolling you by saying "We're coming for your children." Yeah, it's so hilarious.

As you can see, it's all going according to plan (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?502119-The-leftist-push-for-pedophilia-acceptance).

The first segment is literally dissecting an anecdotal hot take made on The View. If you can't see the divisive propaganda for what it is then you're a sheep.

highwhey
06-28-2023, 02:00 AM
The first segment is literally dissecting an anecdotal hot take made on The View. If you can't see the divisive propaganda for what it is then you're a sheep.

agreed, jstern is a sheep

ArbitraryWater
06-28-2023, 10:16 AM
It's 2023 and Sky News is a shit network run by human garbage who pump propaganda into the brains of peons. They don't actually stand for anything but gaining more power and influence through manipulation.

**** off.

why are you so perpetually triggered

and are you saying things have changed and we should adapt to the new norms? Play along with them?

Again, there is no propaganda.

They are literally a normal person from 2008.

RRR3
06-28-2023, 11:14 AM
why are you so perpetually triggered

and are you saying things have changed and we should adapt to the new norms? Play along with them?

Again, there is no propaganda.

They are literally a normal person from 2008.
Slavery used to be “the norm”. Dimbulb arby not recognizing that people getting more tolerant over time is a good thing.

PistolPete
06-28-2023, 11:21 AM
You see, here's a good contrast to prove how great Sky News Australia is as a network. A global network like NBC has a different interpretation of what the ladies on Sky are talking about, only showing how insane NBC has become.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZFfO0xG7V4

RRR3
06-28-2023, 11:27 AM
Of course fatrick watches Tim Pool lol.

PistolPete
06-28-2023, 11:32 AM
Of course fatrick watches Tim Pool lol.

You do realize that you can say the same thing about anyone who doesn't watch Communist podcasts and influencers on Youtube? Pool is actually a Liberal turned Independent if I'm not mistaken. So I could be listening to a Liberal, Conservative, Independent, it wouldn't matter, you would still have an illogical gripe about it cause it's not a Communist lunatic that I'm listening to.

RRR3
06-28-2023, 12:43 PM
I don’t listen to any podcaster or talking head, Fatrick. Dim Tool is a fascist just like you.

PistolPete
06-28-2023, 12:48 PM
I don’t listen to any podcaster or talking head, Fatrick. Dim Tool is a fascist just like you.

Let me just entertain your "fascist" accusation towards me for a second. Cause you fascinate me if I'm being honest. What about me or anything I've said or have admitted to believe in makes me a fascist? And what is your definition of a fascist in the first place?

ArbitraryWater
06-28-2023, 01:07 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5ZI9CzWUAADVek.jpg

RRR3
06-28-2023, 01:12 PM
Let me just entertain your "fascist" accusation towards me for a second. Cause you fascinate me if I'm being honest. What about me or anything I've said or have admitted to believe in makes me a fascist? And what is your definition of a fascist in the first place?
You have linked stuff from Matt Walsh before. Matt Walsh openly admits to being fascist. Clearly you like that.

PistolPete
06-28-2023, 01:22 PM
You have linked stuff from Matt Walsh before. Matt Walsh openly admits to being fascist. Clearly you like that.

That doesn't answer my question which I knew you were incapable of answering. So I'll try this again with you. What has Matt Walsh said that makes him a fascist to you? What is your definition of a fascist?

RRR3
06-28-2023, 01:40 PM
That doesn't answer my question which I knew you were incapable of answering. So I'll try this again with you. What has Matt Walsh said that makes him a fascist to you? What is your definition of a fascist?
https://i.ibb.co/FYf92Xs/IMG-1467.jpg

Dumb as a rock Chewy at it again :facepalm

PistolPete
06-28-2023, 01:58 PM
What do you think, folks? Do you think the third time is the charm with RRR3? I'll ask him again, but this'll be my last time cause I know he's incapable of answering this question.

What have I said or implied and what has Matt Walsh said or implied that makes us fascist? What is your definition of fascism?

I have to hand it to you, RRR3. You've maintained that Communist/Anarchist "I hate the world" shtick for many years on this board, but it's comical how easily you and your belief system can be dismantled with just the slightest of push back.

RRR3
06-28-2023, 02:49 PM
What do you think, folks? Do you think the third time is the charm with RRR3? I'll ask him again, but this'll be my last time cause I know he's incapable of answering this question.

What have I said or implied and what has Matt Walsh said or implied that makes us fascist? What is your definition of fascism?

I have to hand it to you, RRR3. You've maintained that Communist/Anarchist "I hate the world" shtick for many years on this board, but it's comical how easily you and your belief system can be dismantled with just the slightest of push back.
That’s his Twitter bio. He calls himself a fascist. I’d say that’s pretty good evidence he’s a fascist you idiot. How are you too stupid to read see what I posted?

MrFonzworth
06-28-2023, 03:16 PM
Pool is actually a Liberal turned Independent if I'm not mistaken.

You're mistaken. He says stuff like this to give his audience the idea they aren't in an echo chamber inhaling the same heap of shit other outlets of the right put out. In reality, other then him being pro choice, nearly all his takes placate to the alt right. There's a reason his audience mainly consists of the alt right and incels.

PistolPete
06-28-2023, 04:16 PM
That’s his Twitter bio. He calls himself a fascist. I’d say that’s pretty good evidence he’s a fascist you idiot. How are you too stupid to read see what I posted?

I can call myself God. But it doesn't mean I'm God now does it? I'd have to prove it to you, right? Or, as common sense would dictate, if you make a claim about someone, you generally have to have more evidence to prove this claim correct. You generally need more evidence than a Twitter bio.

PistolPete
06-28-2023, 04:17 PM
You're mistaken. He says stuff like this to give his audience the idea they aren't in an echo chamber inhaling the same heap of shit other outlets of the right put out. In reality, other then him being pro choice, nearly all his takes placate to the alt right. There's a reason his audience mainly consists of the alt right and incels.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh so it's a ruse? A conspiracy? You know Tim Pool's true intentions, huh?? He's placating to the Alt-Right! To the Nazis! :oldlol:

STFU you yellow buffoon.

MrFonzworth
06-28-2023, 04:25 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh so it's a ruse? A conspiracy? You know Tim Pool's true intentions, huh?? He's placating to the Alt-Right! To the Nazis! :oldlol:

STFU you yellow buffoon.

Mauricio Garcia, aka the Texas Mall shooter, followed Tim Pool as well as other right wing pundits. Weird how these terrorists with nazi tattoos follow exclusively those of the right, including tim pool, isn't it?

Just like you said in your previous post, he can say he's an independent, he can also say he's a God. Doesn't mean either are true, but sheep like you will eat it up regardless

MrFonzworth
06-28-2023, 04:26 PM
I wonder if this independent is funded by anyone on the right pushing an agenda. Some independent:yaohappy:

Lakers Legend#32
06-28-2023, 04:34 PM
Poopsie said the same thing about OAN.

PistolPete
06-28-2023, 05:20 PM
Mauricio Garcia, aka the Texas Mall shooter, followed Tim Pool as well as other right wing pundits. Weird how these terrorists with nazi tattoos follow exclusively those of the right, including tim pool, isn't it?

Just like you said in your previous post, he can say he's an independent, he can also say he's a God. Doesn't mean either are true, but sheep like you will eat it up regardless

You seem to know a lot about the topic, so tell me, what does Tim Pool say or what agenda does he push that attracts these so called Nazis or White Nationalists? What's the connection?

I'll save you the trouble. There is none. The "connection" is the one you want to make because you're a pathetic incel Liberal who has been brainwashed to think that anyone on the Right is the enemy and the worst person imaginable, and you beta male cucks on the Left are like angels walking the Earth.

RRR3
06-28-2023, 05:26 PM
I can call myself God. But it doesn't mean I'm God now does it? I'd have to prove it to you, right? Or, as common sense would dictate, if you make a claim about someone, you generally have to have more evidence to prove this claim correct. You generally need more evidence than a Twitter bio.
Generally calling someone by the political label they identify as is seen as logical. Considering he identifies as a fascist it’s actually up to you to prove he’s not. He already said he is one, so why isn’t he? :confusedshrug:

Like fonzworth said you love to claim Tim Pool is an “independent” despite him always agreeing with the alt right. What positions of Matt Walsh are anti fascist?

RRR3
06-28-2023, 05:30 PM

He knows this. He KNOWS what kind of people are on the same side as him but he’s too cowardly to just openly admit it because he knows it looks terrible. So he will continue to do the whole “b-b-but how are they alt right? :cry:” shtick. Even Matt Walsh openly calling himself a fascist while espousing fascist rhetoric on Twitter all the time isn’t enough for chewy, they have to literally say “heil Hitler” for him to condemn them. Actually I’m not even sure that’s enough considering he’s best buddies with cashew24, who has openly praised Hitler many times on here. He loves to claim his views are only hated by “radical antifa terrorists like RRR3” but the majority of Americans don’t like his viewpoints :confusedshrug:

PistolPete
06-28-2023, 05:39 PM
Generally calling someone by the political label they identify as is seen as logical. Considering he identifies as a fascist it’s actually up to you to prove he’s not. He already said he is one, so why isn’t he? :confusedshrug:

Like fonzworth said you love to claim Tim Pool is an “independent” despite him always agreeing with the alt right. What positions of Matt Walsh are anti fascist?

You made the claim that Matt Walsh is a fascist and I have been asking for what seems like hours now for you to give me examples of how Matt Walsh is a fascist, and the only thing you STILL have as answer is that it says it on his Twitter bio?? :facepalm

PistolPete
06-28-2023, 05:43 PM
You know what, RRR3? I'm just going to give you an easy out here. Don't bother trying to find examples of what makes Matt Walsh a fascist cause you and I both know you can't. Just come out and admit that you don't like me personally and that's the only reason why you're arguing with me in this thread. That, I'll believe.

MrFonzworth
06-28-2023, 06:01 PM
You seem to know a lot about the topic, so tell me, what does Tim Pool say or what agenda does he push that attracts these so called Nazis or White Nationalists? What's the connection?

If there is no connection why do these terrorists gravitate towards the far right pundits? Why did the Texas mall shooter follow Tim Pool? Why did the Canadian Mosque shooter watch Ben Shapiro, why did he search Trumps name 819 times across his social media accounts?

If you think Pool isn't a far right grifter it's because you lack the intelligence to see it. He claims to be for public health care to try and keep a "lefty" narrative on him but his biggest criticism on AOC's green new deal was being for public Healthcare. He white knighted for Steven Crowder after his racist Maza comments and he white knighted him after the video leaked of him abusing his pregnant wife. Independent tho.

The "connection" is the one you want to make because you're a pathetic incel Liberal who has been brainwashed to think that anyone on the Right is the enemy and the worst person imaginable, and you beta male cucks on the Left are like angels walking the Earth.

So you concede that Pool is on the right. That was easy, gg. Also I've been posting Sam Hyde shit on here for years, who the left demonizes as a nazi all the time. The fact you think I'm pushing some political ideology because I can call a fraud a fraud shows you lack the intelligence to have a unique perspective on anything.

PistolPete
06-28-2023, 06:06 PM
If there is no connection why do these terrorists gravitate towards the far right pundits? Why did the Texas mall shooter follow Tim Pool? Why did the Canadian Mosque shooter watch Ben Shapiro, why did he search Trumps name 819 times across his social media accounts?

If you think Pool isn't a far right grifter it's because you lack the intelligence to see it. He claims to be for public health care to try and keep a "lefty" narrative on him but his biggest criticism on AOC's green new deal was being for public Healthcare. He white knighted for Steven Crowder after his racist Maza comments and he white knighted him after the video leaked of him abusing his pregnant wife. Independent tho.

So you concede that Pool is on the right. That was easy, gg. Also I've been posting Sam Hyde shit on here for years, who the left demonizes as a nazi all the time. The fact you think I'm pushing some political ideology because I can call a fraud a fraud shows you lack the intelligence to have a unique perspective on anything.

Who are these terrorists?? How many of them are there? For every terrorist you think is Right-Wing, I can raise you the guy that shot Steve Scalise, or the guy that wanted to murder SCJ Kavanaugh that actually showed up at his house. Or how about the neighbor that attacked Rand Paul? What about that most recent shooting where they won't release her manifesto? She wasn't Right-Wing.

Pool is not on the Right. What's happened is very simple. The Left has gone so far off the deep end that Classical Liberals have become the new Conservatives. Conservatism and Classical Liberalism have a lot more in common now than ever before.

RRR3
06-28-2023, 06:19 PM
You know what, RRR3? I'm just going to give you an easy out here. Don't bother trying to find examples of what makes Matt Walsh a fascist cause you and I both know you can't. Just come out and admit that you don't like me personally and that's the only reason why you're arguing with me in this thread. That, I'll believe.
You’re positively fuming that one of your heroes openly identifies as a fascist. Funny how Pool calling himself independent is enough for you but this isn’t. The hypocrisy.

ArbitraryWater
06-28-2023, 06:53 PM

You cant be this retarded? :oldlol:

lgbtq marchers chanting "were coming for you kids"

existence is pain says: dont you know sarcasm?

Walsh calls himself a fascist
existence is pain: look hes a fascist says so himself

this man got minus IQ

RRR3
06-28-2023, 07:31 PM
You cant be this retarded? :oldlol:

lgbtq marchers chanting "were coming for you kids"

existence is pain says: dont you know sarcasm?

Walsh calls himself a fascist
existence is pain: look hes a fascist says so himself

this man got minus IQ
Considering the stuff he tweets I sincerely doubt it’s a joke. You’re the one who said those people weren’t joking at the march btw now who wants to have it both ways, incel arby?

PistolPete
06-28-2023, 07:48 PM
You’re positively fuming that one of your heroes openly identifies as a fascist. Funny how Pool calling himself independent is enough for you but this isn’t. The hypocrisy.

Just take the L and move on, kid. It's pathetic how you can't answer a single question.

RRR3
06-28-2023, 07:59 PM
Just take the L and move on, kid. It's pathetic how you can't answer a single question.
Fatrick: “Tim Pool is an independent because he says he is”

Also Fatrick: “wahhhhhhhh it’s not fair to say Matt Walsh is what he says he is wahhhhhhh :cry:”

:yaohappy:

warriorfan
06-28-2023, 08:15 PM
There isn't a single post by this pathetic manlet above me where he isn't absolutely raging.

He has the manlet rage

May god help him

jstern
06-28-2023, 08:24 PM

The first segment is a replay of Ana Navarro almost in tears, saying that the Hunter Biden story is not about influence pedaling and treason, selling out the country, but rather a father's love. The facts of the clip pretty much speaks for itself, and unless a person doesn't know much about the Hunter Biden laptop scandal, the whole supression, etc, Then I guess they might see the segment as an attack, rather than something worthy to talk about and pretty much ridicule. "How could they criticize this woman crying over a father's love for his son?" Which I guess it's the reason why these women mislead their audience so much.

The crying is almost as bad as the old man twerking for a crowd full of children.

PistolPete
06-28-2023, 08:25 PM
Fatrick: “Tim Pool is an independent because he says he is”

Also Fatrick: “wahhhhhhhh it’s not fair to say Matt Walsh is what he says he is wahhhhhhh :cry:”

:yaohappy:

RRR3TARD: "Existence is pain"

:roll:

PistolPete
06-28-2023, 08:27 PM
He has the manlet rage

May god help him

He's beyond God's help.

RRR3
06-28-2023, 08:34 PM
RRR3TARD: "Existence is pain"

Fatrick: “McDonald’s closing early is pain”

PistolPete
06-28-2023, 09:01 PM
Fatrick: “McDonald’s closing early is pain”

Aren't you embarrassed that after so many repeated attempts, you still never answered my original question? That's called being a coward. Or being full of shit. Or both! :lol

RRR3
06-28-2023, 09:44 PM
Aren't you embarrassed that after so many repeated attempts, you still never answered my original question? That's called being a coward. Or being full of shit. Or both! :lol
I answered it, you just threw a tantrum because you didn't expect me to provide evidence from the man himself :hammerhead:

White Hammer
06-28-2023, 10:16 PM

So the one guy "self-identifies" as a fascist and that means we can take his word that he is a fascist? Meanwhile apparently the other guy identifies as an independent, but we can't take his word? Instead we should call him a fascist as well?

Hypocrisy can be a double-edged sword, and I think this is a clear instance of that. Even if PistolPete is showing hypocrisy here, you are, at best, his mirror image on the matter. Actually, earlier in the thread you said this:

Generally calling someone by the political label they identify as is seen as logical. Considering he identifies as a fascist it’s actually up to you to prove he’s not.

Which ironically brings us to way back earlier in your and Pete's interaction when he challenged you to provide additional evidence for your claims. If the one guy identifies as independent then by your own rules (as quoted above) it is up to you to provide the necessary supplementary evidence. As of now I have to give 1 point to Pete and zero to you.

I see Mr Fonzworth provided a potential explanation for you:

He says stuff like this to give his audience the idea they aren't in an echo chamber

which is a bit conspiracy-minded in that it assumes dishonesty. It's more conjecture than anything, and anyway I'm not sure why that pool guy would care so much about appearance of an "echo chamber". But for trying I'll give Fonzworth 1/2 point. Perhaps you could piggyback off him and try to flesh out his theory with actual proof?

SATAN
06-28-2023, 10:23 PM
OP getting destroyed in his own thread.

RRR3
06-28-2023, 11:32 PM
So the one guy "self-identifies" as a fascist and that means we can take his word that he is a fascist? Meanwhile apparently the other guy identifies as an independent, but we can't take his word? Instead we should call him a fascist as well?

Hypocrisy can be a double-edged sword, and I think this is a clear instance of that. Even if PistolPete is showing hypocrisy here, you are, at best, his mirror image on the matter. Actually, earlier in the thread you said this:

Which ironically brings us to way back earlier in your and Pete's interaction when he challenged you to provide additional evidence for your claims. If the one guy identifies as independent then by your own rules (as quoted above) it is up to you to provide the necessary supplementary evidence. As of now I have to give 1 point to Pete and zero to you.

I see Mr Fonzworth provided a potential explanation for you:

which is a bit conspiracy-minded in that it assumes dishonesty. It's more conjecture than anything, and anyway I'm not sure why that pool guy would care so much about appearance of an "echo chamber". But for trying I'll give Fonzworth 1/2 point. Perhaps you could piggyback off him and try to flesh out his theory with actual proof?
I'm using Chewy's own logic against him, although you're probably another one of Fatrick's alts anyways considering you were too dumb to see what I was doing.

RRR3
06-28-2023, 11:32 PM
OP getting destroyed in his own thread.
Big macs getting destroyed in OP's house.

coin24
06-28-2023, 11:39 PM
Big macs getting destroyed in OP's house.

The only pu.ssy getting destroyed in your house is your moms :lol

And sky news is usually on point, Allan jones is tops. Loves to call out the bs like climate rubbish and all these gender attention seekers

hold this L
06-29-2023, 12:54 AM
I don't understand why being naked and so overt on sex is a common theme for these events. Especially out in the public where there's kids around. Or why parents bring 10 year olds to these events when they know how some people will react.

White Hammer
06-29-2023, 01:43 AM
I'm using Chewy's own logic against him, although you're probably another one of Fatrick's alts anyways considering you were too dumb to see what I was doing.

Sorry mate, but whatever you were trying to do wasn’t working. Are you implying that you were misrepresenting your beliefs to score debate points? Congrats, you outed yourself as a liar. Or were you genuine in the arguments you were making? In that case you proved yourself a hypocrite as I explained before. Your super-smart strategy makes you look bad no matter which way you go. Let’s call this the “fascist RRR3 dilemma”.

Your only way out of this dilemma is to provide true reasons for the things you’ve said. If you believe the one guy can self ID as a fascist, but the other guy can’t self ID as an independent, then you have to provide evidence or at least reasoning for these conflicting positions. Special pleading is a particularly basic and juvenile fallacy, my guy. Also given your repeated refusal to back up your claims at this point I think we can add the "proof by assertion" fallacy (maybe even "invincible ignorance".) For someone who calls his positions logical you sure do seem to rack up a lot of logical fallacies :confusedshrug:

RRR3
06-29-2023, 02:25 AM
Sorry mate, but whatever you were trying to do wasn’t working. Are you implying that you were misrepresenting your beliefs to score debate points? Congrats, you outed yourself as a liar. Or were you genuine in the arguments you were making? In that case you proved yourself a hypocrite as I explained before. Your super-smart strategy makes you look bad no matter which way you go. Let’s call this the “fascist RRR3 dilemma”.

Your only way out of this dilemma is to provide true reasons for the things you’ve said. If you believe the one guy can self ID as a fascist, but the other guy can’t self ID as an independent, then you have to provide evidence or at least reasoning for these conflicting positions. Special pleading is a particularly basic and juvenile fallacy, my guy. Also given your repeated refusal to back up your claims at this point I think we can add the "proof by assertion" fallacy (maybe even "invincible ignorance".) For someone who calls his positions logical you sure do seem to rack up a lot of logical fallacies :confusedshrug:
This is 100% one of ISH’s alt right losers on an alt. Post on main stop being a bitch. I already told you, chewy claimed Tim Pool labelling himself as an independent means he is one even though others disagreed. Therefore Matt Walsh labelling himself as a fascist should be enough for Chewy. Of course you’re too stupid to understand this. As for why Matt Walsh is a fascist in my book (he’s already a fascist in chewy’s based on his own logic), what else would you call someone who thinks LGBTQ people are the root of all of society’s problems, wants to execute drug dealers and ban pornography?

PistolPete
06-29-2023, 03:28 AM
RRR3 is an insufferable human being. Look how outraged he gets to try and paint the picture that he's right and we're wrong. He got caught in a lie and he's doing everything he can to work his way out of this one.

RRR3
06-29-2023, 10:31 AM
RRR3 is an insufferable human being. Look how outraged he gets to try and paint the picture that he's right and we're wrong. He got caught in a lie and he's doing everything he can to work his way out of this one.
You are a far right extremist, nothing you say matters.

PistolPete
06-29-2023, 10:57 AM
You are a far right extremist, nothing you say matters.

You're a Far Left anti-American Nazi. Nothing you say matters.

MrFonzworth
06-29-2023, 01:19 PM
Who are these terrorists?? How many of them are there? For every terrorist you think is Right-Wing, I can raise you the guy that shot Steve Scalise, or the guy that wanted to murder SCJ Kavanaugh that actually showed up at his house. Or how about the neighbor that attacked Rand Paul? What about that most recent shooting where they won't release her manifesto? She wasn't Right-Wing.

Sounds about right, you got nothing:yaohappy:

To recap:

I made the assertion Tim Pool placates to the alt right, you claim it's horse shit

I give a specific example of a dude with a nazi tattoo who watched tim pool, your reply is there's no connection.

I give another example of a Canadian terrorist who watched pundits of the right, you dance around the point with whataboutisms.

You already conceded Pool was on the right, so I already won. Seems like the only thing you got is ad homs and redirection to dance around every talking point. If you can't see the grifters for what they are, there's no point in communicating with you because you lack the intelligence to entertain the idea that you might be wrong.

PistolPete
06-29-2023, 01:25 PM
so I already won.

How old are you? 12?

MrFonzworth
06-29-2023, 01:29 PM
How old are you? 12?

Yea. Most intelligent thing you've said itt btw

PistolPete
06-29-2023, 01:32 PM
Yea. Most intelligent thing you've said itt btw

That explains the low-IQ quality of your posts then.

Lakers Legend#32
06-29-2023, 03:53 PM
How old are you? 12?

Another Poopsie, "I got nothing" response.

RRR3
06-29-2023, 03:58 PM
You're a Far Left anti-American Nazi. Nothing you say matters.
The Nazis are on your side genius. The far left hates Nazis.

PistolPete
06-29-2023, 04:01 PM
Sounds about right, you got nothing:yaohappy:

To recap:

I made the assertion Tim Pool placates to the alt right, you claim it's horse shit

I give a specific example of a dude with a nazi tattoo who watched tim pool, your reply is there's no connection.

I give another example of a Canadian terrorist who watched pundits of the right, you dance around the point with whataboutisms.

You already conceded Pool was on the right, so I already won. Seems like the only thing you got is ad homs and redirection to dance around every talking point. If you can't see the grifters for what they are, there's no point in communicating with you because you lack the intelligence to entertain the idea that you might be wrong.

So I'll push back on you cause that's what the Right doesn't do enough when you Lefty lunatics lie on a daily basis. What shooter or shooters or terrorists committed their heinous acts because of what Tim Pool says? I'll wait for a response.

PistolPete
06-29-2023, 04:03 PM
The Nazis are on your side genius. The far left hates Nazis.

Wrong. The Nazis are on your side. The Right is the Party of freedom of expression and speech and limited government, and the Left has become the Party of watch what you say or you will be arrested/canceled/destroyed. The Left has also become the Party of more government and state-sponsored media propaganda.

Cry harder, biatch.

MrFonzworth
06-29-2023, 04:31 PM
So I'll push back on you cause that's what the Right doesn't do enough when you Lefty lunatics lie on a daily basis. What shooter or shooters or terrorists committed their heinous acts because of what Tim Pool says? I'll wait for a response.

By push back you mean completely misrepresent my point? I'm not arguing he advocates for terrorism, I made an observation that the Texas shooter with a swastika tattoo watched tim pool as well as other alt right adjacent shows to back my claim that he placates to the right. I also gave his critique of AOCs Green New Deal as an example as well. Your response to this of course was to pivot and throw ad hominen attacks because you lack the 3rd grade intellect to have a productive discussion

RRR3
06-29-2023, 04:35 PM
Wrong. The Nazis are on your side. The Right is the Party of freedom of expression and speech and limited government, and the Left has become the Party of watch what you say or you will be arrested/canceled/destroyed. The Left has also become the Party of more government and state-sponsored media propaganda.

Cry harder, biatch.
Why are you ignoring the fact that Nazis frequently support your heroes Trump and DeSantis? Trump rallies often have nazi flags. Find me one Nazi who supports anarchocommunism (you can’t). Nazism is a far right ideology, literally a basic search on Wikipedia would tell you this :lol

PistolPete
06-29-2023, 04:40 PM
By push back you mean completely misrepresent my point? I'm not arguing he advocates for terrorism, I made an observation that the Texas shooter with a swastika tattoo watched tim pool as well as other alt right adjacent shows to back my claim that he placates to the right. I also gave his critique of AOCs Green New Deal as an example as well. Your response to this of course was to pivot and throw ad hominen attacks because you lack the 3rd grade intellect to have a productive discussion

All of your responses are ad hominem attacks. So don't be a hypocrite.

So what if he watched Tim Pool? And since when is Tim Pool alt Right? Do you guys even know what Alt Right is? How about Alt Right versus just Right? Or Conservative? The truth is, anyone who is not a Lefty looney Liberal is a Far Right Extremist to you people. So you and I could never have an honest discussion about things because you don't come from a genuine place. The Modus Operandi of Liberals is to demean their opposition by making any and all false accusations about them so that before any discussion were to take place, the Right-leaning person would have to first overcome the false accusation.

If you think Tim Pool placates to the Alt-Right (again, whatever that is), then you have never seen a Tim Pool podcast in your life. There is a reason why Tim Pool has more of a following than Cenk Uygur or any Liberal podcaster.

PistolPete
06-29-2023, 04:41 PM
Why are you ignoring the fact that Nazis frequently support your heroes Trump and DeSantis? Trump rallies often have nazi flags. Find me one Nazi who supports anarchocommunism (you can’t). Nazism is a far right ideology, literally a basic search on Wikipedia would tell you this :lol

What Nazis? How do you know about these Nazis? You saw some flags on TV? Show me. Where are these Nazi flags at Trump rallies? :roll:

Trump rallies are probably the most televised rallies on TV today and you never see any of the bullshit that you claim. Liar.

MrFonzworth
06-29-2023, 04:43 PM

Pretty dumbfounding how he's been doing this for years and still can't help but be wrong on everything. Every angle he takes is so uninspired and bad:lol

RRR3
06-29-2023, 04:53 PM
What Nazis? How do you know about these Nazis? You saw some flags on TV? Show me. Where are these Nazi flags at Trump rallies? :roll:

Trump rallies are probably the most televised rallies on TV today and you never see any of the bullshit that you claim. Liar.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/what-a-white-supremacist-told-me-after-donald-trump-was-elected

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/07/american-nazi-party-leader-trump-opportunity

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/07/world/europe/germany-trump-far-right.html

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-e3T3VHmEkg

https://npr.brightspotcdn.com/legacy/sites/wesa/files/201609/AP_16270762000982.jpg

This is just a quick google search. And let’s not forget the infamous Charlottesville rally that turned deadly. How are you this stupid?

RRR3
06-29-2023, 04:54 PM
Pretty dumbfounding how he's been doing this for years and still can't help but be wrong on everything. Every angle he takes is so uninspired and bad:lol
What’s bizarre is he used to hate Trump back when Fox News said Trump was bad. Once Trump started winning and Fox couldn’t push their preferred candidates anymore they switched over to dickriding Trump and so did he. Zero original thoughts just programmed by fox and alt right podcasters :lol

MrFonzworth
06-29-2023, 04:55 PM
All of your responses are ad hominem attacks. So don't be a hypocrite.

So what if he watched Tim Pool? And since when is Tim Pool alt Right? Do you guys even know what Alt Right is? How about Alt Right versus just Right? Or Conservative? The truth is, anyone who is not a Lefty looney Liberal is a Far Right Extremist to you people. So you and I could never have an honest discussion about things because you don't come from a genuine place. The Modus Operandi of Liberals is to demean their opposition by making any and all false accusations about them so that before any discussion were to take place, the Right-leaning person would have to first overcome the false accusation.

If you think Tim Pool placates to the Alt-Right (again, whatever that is), then you have never seen a Tim Pool podcast in your life. There is a reason why Tim Pool has more of a following than Cenk Uygur or any Liberal podcaster.

So if Pool isn't placating to the alt right, how come when the news broke that the shooter was a fan of his, his response was to call it a psyop committed by the left? Wouldn't that have been a perfect opportunity to denounce the alt right? He seems unusually chill with news that nazis are watching his show.

Also why was he white knighting for Steven crowder so hard when his racist comments about Maza were garnering media attention? Why would Tim Pool shill for a guy who's heavily funded by Blaze Media? Almost like Pool and Glenn Beck have common interests they're trying to see through. Seems suspiciously odd for an independent. Since you watch Tim Pool, I'm sure you have a rational explanation! Would love to hear it!

PistolPete
06-29-2023, 05:07 PM
So if Pool isn't placating to the alt right, how come when the news broke that the shooter was a fan of his, his response was to call it a psyop committed by the left? Wouldn't that have been a perfect opportunity to denounce the alt right? He seems unusually chill with news that nazis are watching his show.

Also why was he white knighting for Steven crowder so hard when his racist comments about Maza were garnering media attention? Why would Tim Pool shill for a guy who's heavily funded by Blaze Media? Almost like Pool and Glenn Beck have common interests they're trying to see through. Seems suspiciously odd for an independent. Since you watch Tim Pool, I'm sure you have a rational explanation! Would love to hear it!

Why does he have to denounce something he's not a part of? That tactic you guys have of forcing people to denounce something, and if they don't, it must mean they're part of is so stupid. The Alt-right (whatever that is), has nothing to do with Tim Pool's politics, ideas, or opinions. So you're lame attempts at guilty by association doesn't work here.

Crowder is a racist? Says who? What's wrong with Glenn Beck? You've never listened to Glenn Beck either. You see, all your opinions come from a predetermined incorrect perception of how people you don't agree with are. You don't know a damn thing about Conservatism. You live and die by the accusation and slander and destruction by any means necessary of your political opponents. No one can ever have a fair discussion with you because you come to any political argument with insane biases. You literally think every Conservative or Right-Winger is a racist or a terrorist.

MrFonzworth
06-29-2023, 05:47 PM
Why does he have to denounce something he's not a part of? That tactic you guys have of forcing people to denounce something, and if they don't, it must mean they're part of is so stupid. The Alt-right (whatever that is), has nothing to do with Tim Pool's politics, ideas, or opinions. So you're lame attempts at guilty by association doesn't work here.

Crowder is a racist? Says who? What's wrong with Glenn Beck? You've never listened to Glenn Beck either. You see, all your opinions come from a predetermined incorrect perception of how people you don't agree with are. You don't know a damn thing about Conservatism. You live and die by the accusation and slander and destruction by any means necessary of your political opponents. No one can ever have a fair discussion with you because you come to any political argument with insane biases. You literally think every Conservative or Right-Winger is a racist or a terrorist.

Translation: you don't have a rebuttal to anything I brought up and gish galloped "left is bad!"

I'm not saying he's a nazi because he didn't denounce his nazi fan, not surprising you tried to misrepresent my point yet again. I'm saying he's acting in bad faith because when this was brought to his attention his immediate response was to blame the left. I wonder who else blames everything on the left? Sounds like something the alt right would do. Any objective person would self reflect on the situation (this was the immediate day after the shooting BTW. 9 people dead.) But what does Pool do? Plays to the right wing and blames the left: its a left wing psyop and laughs it off. Any objective person can see he's a bad faith actor. You're not objective, clearly. You come with a predetermined notion that everything you think is correct and are unwilling to reflect on your positions.

Another piece of evidence you have no idea what you're talking about: "how is steven crowder racist" you want me to provide excerpts from Crowders show of him calling black people hood rats. You will then ask "how does that make him a racist? He's joking" and basically you want to get away from the original point(that you already conceded by the way) that Pool is a bad faith actor of the right portraying himself as an independent. Your entire foundation to your argument has been dumpstered once again.

PistolPete
06-29-2023, 06:10 PM
Since when is "hood rat" a racist term?? Ohh man you guys really crack me up. :oldlol:

Everything is racist!

MrFonzworth
06-29-2023, 06:32 PM
You come with a predetermined notion that everything you think is correct and are unwilling to reflect on your positions.

Completely proved my point. The guy who started this conversation calling me a yellow buffoon contests the fact that Crowder using a racially charged insult is racist. Completely rolled, /thread.

PistolPete
06-29-2023, 06:40 PM
Answer the question, Mr. Miyagi.

RRR3
06-29-2023, 09:26 PM
Fatrick asking how stuff is racist while he uses racist terminology. The lack of awareness in this obese oaf sheesh

PistolPete
06-29-2023, 09:29 PM
Fatrick asking how stuff is racist while he uses racist terminology. The lack of awareness in this obese oaf sheesh

Silence, half-breed!

RRR3
06-29-2023, 09:35 PM
Silence, half-breed!
Just doubling down on the racism huh? This is why you have no friends outside of cashew24 who’s a literal nazi

SATAN
06-29-2023, 10:16 PM
I wonder what happened in OP's past that turned him into such a piece of shit.

What a legitimately terrible excuse of a human being.

RRR3
06-30-2023, 10:51 AM
I wonder what happened in OP's past that turned him into such a piece of shit.

What a legitimately terrible excuse of a human being.
His favorite McDonald’s closed and it was all downhill from there.

ArbitraryWater
08-13-2023, 08:44 AM
Here is why Sky News Australia is not woke:

Rupert Murdoch, Fox News Owner:

"Through his company News Corp, he is the owner of hundreds of local, national, and international publishing outlets around the world, including in the UK (The Sun and The Times), in Australia (The Daily Telegraph, Herald Sun, and The Australian), in the US (The Wall Street Journal and the New York Post), book publisher HarperCollins, and the television broadcasting channels Sky News Australia and Fox News (through the Fox Corporation). He was also the owner of Sky (until 2018), 21st Century Fox (until 2019), and the now-defunct News of the World."

FultzNationRISE
08-13-2023, 12:28 PM

“Racist terminology?”

Lol

Patrick Chewing
08-13-2023, 07:02 PM
“Racist terminology?”

Lol

I know, right? "Mr. Miyagi" is now racist terminology. :roll: