PDA

View Full Version : Miles Bridges reaction to Hornets sending him qualifying offer.

Kblaze8855
06-28-2023, 07:09 PM
https://www.hostpic.org/images/2306290439170415.jpeg

Kblaze8855
06-28-2023, 07:10 PM
He still has to finish his 30 game suspension of course.

Real Men Wear Green
06-28-2023, 07:34 PM
At the risk of exposing my own stupidity I don't understand the message. Anyone know what he means and why he would post that?

FultzNationRISE
06-28-2023, 07:59 PM
Who?

warriorfan
06-28-2023, 08:19 PM
At the risk of exposing my own stupidity I don't understand the message. Anyone know what he means and why he would post that?

he’s looking for another woman to beat the shit out of

1987_Lakers
06-28-2023, 08:36 PM

Ayesha beating Steph psychologically.

Kblaze8855
06-28-2023, 08:41 PM

She’s defending the hell outta him now. Said she wishes she never outed him. She tore his ass up at first but now is talking about second chances and how he’s a great dad(she previously said he’d traumatized them with his abuse).

I suppose somewhere along the line she realized that keeping your husband from 100 million dollars when you only have 8 million in career earnings and it’s probably mostly spent isn’t intelligent.

By all means get him locked up if he did the shit. But divorcing a guy who’s earning potential is gone just isn’t a good plan when you can divorce him after he cashed in. Those child support payments no doubt look better with 25 million a year coming in.

As Freddie Gibbs asked…you gon cry in that Toyota or this Maybach?

warriorfan
06-28-2023, 08:49 PM
She’s defending the hell outta him now. Said she wishes she never outed him. She tore his ass up at first but now is talking about second chances and how he’s a great dad(she previously said he’d traumatized them with his abuse).

I suppose somewhere along the line she realized that keeping your husband from 100 million dollars when you only have 8 million in career earnings and it’s probably mostly spent isn’t intelligent.

By all means get him locked up if he did the shit. But divorcing a guy who’s earning potential is gone just isn’t a good plan when you can divorce him after he cashed in. Those child support payments no doubt look better with 25 million a year coming in.

As Freddie Gibbs asked…you gon cry in that Toyota or this Maybach?

If she wants to get the shit kicked out of her for a paycheck then that is her own prerogative I guess

Kblaze8855
06-28-2023, 08:53 PM
If she wants to get the shit kicked out of her for a paycheck then that is her own prerogative I guess

Could be an arrangement. She forgives him in public and calls for a second chance and they divorce after a year and split the money. Why break up with a likely soon to be cash poor guy when you can divorce a 9 figure man who can probably play 10+ years?

He was gonna seriously cash out. Won’t get that same money but it’s a lot more than he’d have to live on without the nba. I couldn’t blame her for a business decision. Not that I have any evidence it is.

FultzNationRISE
06-28-2023, 08:59 PM
https://youtu.be/oi6i2ACRN7A

plowking
06-29-2023, 09:24 AM

Money or not, a lot of women feel trapped and psychologically beaten down after something like that.

You see a lot of idiot "alpha males" saying - she went back so clearly he is innocent and she does crazy stuff to as if to justify it. I mean -we have a few on here that are dead set idiots.

coin24
06-29-2023, 07:14 PM
Money or not, a lot of women feel trapped and psychologically beaten down after something like that.

You see a lot of idiot "alpha males" saying - she went back so clearly he is innocent and she does crazy stuff to as if to justify it. I mean -we have a few on here that are dead set idiots.

Have you been taking r3s estrogen again? Yikes