PDA

View Full Version : Do people underrate MJs defense?

tpols
06-28-2023, 08:42 PM
I'm watching this clip of him in college. And the amount of steals and blocks he got is insane.

https://youtu.be/yMYKsTL-2Ls

People love to reminisce on his offense but his defense may have been even better at flipping momentum.

SouBeachTalents
06-28-2023, 08:45 PM
I don't think anything about Jordan is underrated.

Full Court
06-28-2023, 08:46 PM
Nah. The only people who underrate Jordan are Bronie fluffers who are insecure about their choking hero.

ShawkFactory
06-28-2023, 08:46 PM
No :lol

People pretty consistently acknowledge that he's one of the handful of greatest perimeter defenders that have ever done it.

1987_Lakers
06-28-2023, 08:49 PM
What? OP on drugs or something?

Dude won a DPOY award he shouldn't have won, but he's underrated? :lol

Full Court
06-28-2023, 08:51 PM
Nah. The only people who underrate Jordan are Bronie fluffers who are insecure about their choking hero.

Yep, this. ^

Case in point. :lol

tpols
06-28-2023, 08:52 PM

You just contradicted yourself. "Shouldn't have won". Backhanded compliment at its finest. A weasel move.

I just didn't realize how much of a defensive motor Jordan had. He attacked on defense the same way he did on offense.

1987_Lakers
06-28-2023, 08:53 PM
Yep, this. ^

It's just a fact. Most guards who have a won DPOY award shouldn't have won it. In no world was MJ a more impactful defender in 1988 than say Hakeem or Mark Eaton.

warriorfan
06-28-2023, 08:56 PM
Yep, this. ^

You just contradicted yourself. "Shouldn't have won". Backhanded compliment at its finest. A weasel move.

I just didn't realize how much of a defensive motor Jordan had. He attacked on defense the same way he did on offense.

:roll:

so funny

tpols
06-28-2023, 08:58 PM
It's just a fact. Most guards who have a won DPOY award shouldn't have won it. In no world was MJ a more impactful defender in 1988 than say Hakeem or Mark Eaton.

Bro... you're only making the case here stronger.

"Wow man! Didn't you know? MJ won DPOY but it was like... a farce man! I'm undermining him right now but mannn you're way out of pocket bro!"

1987_Lakers
06-28-2023, 09:00 PM
Bro... you're only making the case here stronger.

"Wow man! Didn't you know? MJ won DPOY but it was like... a farce man! I'm undermining him right now but mannn you're way out of pocket bro!"

How? Dude won a DPOY award and you are calling him an underrated defender. :oldlol:

I'm just stating facts, in no world was MJ a better defender than Hakeem when he won the award.

tpols
06-28-2023, 09:07 PM
How? Dude won a DPOY award and you are calling him an underrated defender. :oldlol:

I'm just stating facts, in no world was MJ a better defender than Hakeem when he won the award.

You're chastising me for not realizing how great of a defender he was and at the same time bringing up an award you say he is overrated for. Double speak to the max lmao.

If you're gonna roll go one way. Don't be two faced about it.

1987_Lakers
06-28-2023, 09:14 PM
You're chastising me for not realizing how great of a defender he was and at the same time bringing up an award you say he is overrated for. Double speak to the max lmao.

No, you are saying people underrate him because you didn't know he is a highly regarded defender by pretty much every fan. Him winning a DPOY award proves my point(even if he didn't deserve it). You are like that 10 year old who just discovered 2pac and calls him the most underrated rapper ever.

tpols
06-28-2023, 09:21 PM
No, you are saying people underrate him because you didn't know he is a highly regarded defender by pretty much every fan. Him winning a DPOY award proves my point(even if he didn't deserve it). You are like that 10 year old who just discovered 2pac and calls him the most underrated rapper ever.

I'm much more of a biggie fan than 2pac.

https://youtu.be/7bluk086A2U

PejaTheSerbSnip
06-28-2023, 09:24 PM
Perimeter-heavy defenders that double as #1 scoring options tend to be overrated, if anything, because even the best of them will take plays off and even at their best they aren’t as impactful as rim-protectors like Duncan or Hakeem.

Within that context, I’d say Jordan’s defence is actually a touch overrated (same with LeBron’s and especially Kobe’s).

However, relative to other perimeter players/defenders, his defence is properly rated. Guy was an animal, especially for someone that was atop offensive leaderboards.

Full Court
06-28-2023, 09:30 PM

1987_Dudley has the debating skills/logical thought ability of a kindergartener. You're not going to get anywhere trying to educate him. He's stuck on stupid. :confusedshrug:

tpols
06-28-2023, 09:33 PM
Perimeter-heavy defenders that double as #1 scoring options tend to be overrated, if anything, because even the best of them will take plays off and even at their best they aren’t as impactful as rim-protectors like Duncan or Hakeem.

Within that context, I’d say Jordan’s defence is actually a touch overrated (same with LeBron’s and especially Kobe’s).

However, relative to other perimeter players/defenders, his defence is properly rated. Guy was an animal, especially for someone that was atop offensive leaderboards

I'd normally agree. But MJ was a speed demon out there on defense. People love to bring up his "shot" vs the Jazz, but what paved the way for that was his strip and steal on Karl Malone. And that was old fossil MJ.

The video in the OP shows his incredible defensive instincts and ability as a young man.

1987_Lakers
06-28-2023, 09:35 PM
If any perimeter player (who was also the #1 scoring option) was underrated defensively, it's Jerry West. I think most people who know their history know he was an elite perimeter defender in his day, but how many casuals know this? I know full court doesn't. If they kept track of steals during his day, he would be up on the list close to John Stockton. He had good size & a freakish wingspan. After he retired, Bill Russell was calling him the best defender in the game while he was calling games.

1987_Lakers
06-28-2023, 09:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bic9ITF84-Q&t

tpols
06-28-2023, 09:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bic9ITF84-Q&t

My G... I don't doubt Jerry West was a great defender.

But can you stick to the topic at hand? You seem incredibly insecure about it.

1987_Lakers
06-28-2023, 09:48 PM

There is nothing to discuss. Your question has already been settled. Just throwing some names who might be considered underrated. Let's see...

Bill Walton had GOAT level defense at his peak, but it doesn't get discussed alot

Nate Thurmond was probably the GOAT low post 1 on 1 defender , or at least in the convo.

Rasheed Wallace somehow never made an All-Defensive team which is a crime

Be more creative with your threads.

Full Court
06-28-2023, 09:51 PM
If any perimeter player (who was also the #1 scoring option) was underrated defensively, it's Jerry West. I think most people who know their history know he was an elite perimeter defender in his day, but how many casuals know this? I know full court doesn't. If they kept track of steals during his day, he would be up on the list close to John Stockton. He had good size & a freakish wingspan. After he retired, Bill Russell was calling him the best defender in the game while he was calling games.

"Blah blah blah blah."

Brain dead Bronie fluffer doing anything he can to discredit anyone ranked over LeShrivel. Yaaaaawwwwwwwn.

tpols
06-28-2023, 09:53 PM
I would be down to talk about any of those guys. Bill Walton wasn't just a basketball player, he was a philosopher. I love Bill Walton.

The question is though..... WHY are you so insecure about this topic I brought up. I've been on this site since 2010 and can't remember ever seeing a thread highlighting Jordan's defense. It's an overlooked aspect of his game imo.

1987_Lakers
06-28-2023, 09:55 PM
"Blah blah blah blah."

Brain dead Bronie fluffer doing anything he can to discredit anyone ranked over LeShrivel. Yaaaaawwwwwwwn.

No where in this thread did I mention LeBron, seek help.

1987_Lakers
06-28-2023, 09:57 PM
I would be down to talk about any of those guys. Bill Walton wasn't just a basketball player, he was a philosopher. I love Bill Walton.

The question is though..... WHY are you so insecure about this topic I brought up. I've been on this site since 2010 and can't remember ever seeing a thread highlighting Jordan's defense. It's an overlooked aspect of his game imo.

Why are you so insecure by me giving you a straight answer? Like 3 other dudes gave you the same answer as me in the 1st page. You seem insecure nobody agrees with your view.

Full Court
06-28-2023, 09:58 PM
Why are you so insecure by me giving you a straight answer, like 3 other dudes gave you the same answer as me in the 1st page. You seem insecure nobody agrees with your view.

^I can't take this guy seriously ever since he showed that he doesn't know what an advanced stat is.

But then again, nobody ever accused Bronie fluffers of having intelligence.

jlip
06-28-2023, 09:59 PM
I haven't even read through the thread, but I can say with confidence that it is impossible for any part of MJ's game to be underrated.

warriorfan

lmao

he’s in a hysterical frenzy

this is low key amazing :roll:

1987_Lakers
I haven't even read through the thread, but I can say with confidence that it is impossible for any part of MJ's game to be underrated.

make that 4

Carbine
06-28-2023, 10:10 PM
I thought his defense was overrated in the first 3 peat that I watched. More specifically his on ball defense - his off ball defense was great for the most part as a guard as was the entire Bulls team.

SATAN
06-28-2023, 10:30 PM
No.

BigShotBob
06-29-2023, 12:37 AM
They do when they say that Pippen was a better defender than him. MJ was so good on defense that teams wouldn't run plays on his side of the court because "Black Cat" would come out of nowhere and steal the ball.

RogueBorg
06-29-2023, 09:35 AM

Why is it in 75% of all the seasons Lebron played he didn't make 1st-Team All-Defensive?

TJ44
07-01-2023, 02:05 PM
People with knowledge will never underestimate the Defensive skills of MJ.
He was one of the best Defenders of his Decade.
It is just that MJ was so legendary in offense that his Defense vanishes to the Background.

Same with Wilt Chamberlain. His offense was unmatched and no 1 in History that nobody appreciates his Assists Skills. His intelligence and overview of the court and his teammates was outstanding.

HoopsNY
07-02-2023, 07:28 PM
LeBron stans aside, he gets overrated defensively. MJ didn't deserve DPOY in 1988. Hakeem did.

HoopsNY
07-02-2023, 07:30 PM
I thought his defense was overrated in the first 3 peat that I watched. More specifically his on ball defense - his off ball defense was great for the most part as a guard as was the entire Bulls team.

I think the reason for that is that his help defense was insanely good during the first 3 peat so it overshadowed his man defense. MJ was a menace defensively and if you recall, it was Phil who switched MJ onto KJ in game 3 in the 1993 finals when KJ had the hot hand. KJ couldn't score after that. At that point, Mike Fratello proceeds to call him the best defensive player on the game. (Erroneous given Hakeem who was twice the defensive stopper, but point taken). And I think he finished 2nd in DPOY that year.

BigShotBob
07-02-2023, 07:32 PM
People with knowledge will never underestimate the Defensive skills of MJ.
He was one of the best Defenders of his Decade.
It is just that MJ was so legendary in offense that his Defense vanishes to the Background.

Same with Wilt Chamberlain. His offense was unmatched and no 1 in History that nobody appreciates his Assists Skills. His intelligence and overview of the court and his teammates was outstanding.

Wilt was a great defender too. Extremely dominant.

GOBB
07-02-2023, 08:11 PM

Dumbest statement made in 2023. MJ avg 3.2 spg and 1.6bpg. Neither Hakeem. Or Eaton had a better defensive impact that season. Haven’t read replies but I’m sure that’s been proven already.

tpols
07-02-2023, 08:38 PM
@ 3:10.

Michael is so quick. I think his mind is some place, his body is some place else.

I don't know exactly what that means but it is crazy how Jordan won't even be in the camera frame of a play and then at the last second out of nowhere he'll come flying into the frame. He could cover 5 meters in like a half second. Like a panther in human form with perfect timing for knowing when to pounce too.

BigShotBob
07-02-2023, 09:21 PM
@ 3:10.

I don't know exactly what that means but it is crazy how Jordan won't even be in the camera frame of a play and then at the last second out of nowhere he'll come flying into the frame. He could cover 5 meters in like a half second. Like a panther in human form with perfect timing for knowing when to pounce too.

That's why they called him Black Cat

Duffy Pratt
07-02-2023, 09:26 PM
Let's see how he's been rated.

Bleacher Report gives him an honorable mention, putting him in the top 9 if all time, the only guard there.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2899082-ranking-the-greatest-nba-defenders-of-all-time

Wolfgangsport puts him at 8, and is the top shooting guard. (Payton makes this list)

https://www.wolfgangsport.com/best-defenders-in-nba/

CBN has him at 6. Again, top shooting guard.

http://www.championsbasketballnetwork.com/top10/best-defenders-in-nba-history.html

Sports Brief has him at 6. Top shooting guard, but just behind Walt Frazier.

https://sportsbrief.com/nba/41032-who-20-nba-defenders-time-lockdown-legends/

Lineups.com has him at 9. Top shooting guard.

https://www.lineups.com/articles/best-defenders-in-nba-history-top-50/

From my scientific survey (I picked the top five google hits that ranked without regard to position), it seems there is almost a consensus that he was a top 9 or better defender without regard to position, and the best defensive shooting guard. That's outrageous. He is clearly underrated.

Jimmy Rustler
07-02-2023, 11:09 PM

^This.

HoopsNY
07-03-2023, 10:27 AM
Dumbest statement made in 2023. MJ avg 3.2 spg and 1.6bpg. Neither Hakeem. Or Eaton had a better defensive impact that season. Haven’t read replies but I’m sure that’s been proven already.

How is it a dumb take? Hakeem led a Houston team with no other defensive stoppers to a 4th ranked defense. Chicago was ranked 3rd, but MJ had Oakley on that team who was a better defensive player than anyone on Houston not named Hakeem. When Oakley leaves, Chicago's defense dropped to 11th.

If MJ was as impactful as Hakeem, then it would have showed in the '89 season. Houston was ranked 4th that year whereas Chicago was ranked 11th.

Manny98
07-03-2023, 11:57 AM
No if anything his defense was overrated because people saw his high steals and blocks and thought he was this atg defender, I don't believe he deserved to win DPOY in 88

GOBB
07-03-2023, 12:58 PM
How is it a dumb take? Hakeem led a Houston team with no other defensive stoppers to a 4th ranked defense. Chicago was ranked 3rd, but MJ had Oakley on that team who was a better defensive player than anyone on Houston not named Hakeem. When Oakley leaves, Chicago's defense dropped to 11th.

If MJ was as impactful as Hakeem, then it would have showed in the '89 season. Houston was ranked 4th that year whereas Chicago was ranked 11th.

Did you see MJ defensively that season? There’s never been an argument outside of this message board in regards to MJ DPOY and if he really deserved it over Hakeem and Eaton. It’s a dumb take. Instead of you googling up where each team ranked defensively? Google yo articles during the time MJ won the award.

What guard has ever avg over 3 steals and 1.5 steals in a season before? Google that as well.

1987_Lakers
07-03-2023, 01:06 PM

Must have been upset that most agreed with me after you read the replies.

tpols
07-03-2023, 01:23 PM
No if anything his defense was overrated because people saw his high steals and blocks and thought he was this atg defender, I don't believe he deserved to win DPOY in 88

He was a ĺockdown man defender on top of his unreal help defense. And is easily one of the best perimeter defenders of all time objectively. Better than Hakeem? No but that is a biased measuring stick since Hakeem was a center and has a case for GOAT defender.

Nobody focuses on his defense on this site so it had to be underrated. The TV will play his last shot vs the Jazz a million times yet almost never shows the steal on Malone that set that up.

GOBB
07-03-2023, 01:43 PM

What idiots agreed with u again?

Jimmy Rustler
07-03-2023, 01:54 PM

"He he he Bronie fluffers agree with me, that must mean that I'm not retarded!!!!"

Lol. You wish.

1987_Lakers
07-03-2023, 03:52 PM
Did you see MJ defensively that season? There’s never been an argument outside of this message board in regards to MJ DPOY and if he really deserved it over Hakeem and Eaton. It’s a dumb take. Instead of you googling up where each team ranked defensively? Google yo articles during the time MJ won the award.

What guard has ever avg over 3 steals and 1.5 steals in a season before? Google that as well.

Another god damn lie.

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2113274
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1229019

1987_Lakers
07-03-2023, 03:52 PM
What idiots agreed with u again?

Idiots? None.

High IQ people, alot.

Jimmy Rustler
07-03-2023, 04:35 PM
Idiots? None.

High IQ people, alot.

Only compared to you. :roll:

^This is the guy who went into a meltdown and complained that someone "stole" a gif from him. :roll:

You can't make this stuff up.

1987_Lakers
07-03-2023, 04:38 PM
Only compared to you. :roll:

^This is the guy who went into a meltdown and complained that someone "stole" a gif from him. :roll:

You can't make this stuff up.

Didn't you call 80's MJ empty stats?

Jimmy Rustler
07-03-2023, 04:41 PM
Didn't you call 80's MJ empty stats?

Yep, and I proved my case.

Yet another "L" you took. :lol

I'll demonstrate yet again how dumb you are: what is an advanced stat?

1987_Lakers
07-03-2023, 04:42 PM
Yep, and I proved my case.

I love it. Just keep showing everyone how dumb you are.

SouBeachTalents
07-03-2023, 04:55 PM
Let's see how he's been rated.

Bleacher Report gives him an honorable mention, putting him in the top 9 if all time, the only guard there.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2899082-ranking-the-greatest-nba-defenders-of-all-time

Wolfgangsport puts him at 8, and is the top shooting guard. (Payton makes this list)

https://www.wolfgangsport.com/best-defenders-in-nba/

CBN has him at 6. Again, top shooting guard.

http://www.championsbasketballnetwork.com/top10/best-defenders-in-nba-history.html

Sports Brief has him at 6. Top shooting guard, but just behind Walt Frazier.

https://sportsbrief.com/nba/41032-who-20-nba-defenders-time-lockdown-legends/

Lineups.com has him at 9. Top shooting guard.

https://www.lineups.com/articles/best-defenders-in-nba-history-top-50/

From my scientific survey (I picked the top five google hits that ranked without regard to position), it seems there is almost a consensus that he was a top 9 or better defender without regard to position, and the best defensive shooting guard. That's outrageous. He is clearly underrated.
:roll: Jordan being considered a top 10 defender ever is an “outrage”, what an absolute clown.

Jimmy Rustler
07-03-2023, 04:58 PM
I love it. Just keep showing everyone how dumb you are.

Had several months to research.... and STILL has no clue what an advanced stat is. :roll:

:yaohappy:

HoopsNY
07-03-2023, 06:05 PM

Good points. I also overlooked Rodney McCray winning All-Defensive 1st Team. I rescind my statement.

GOBB
07-03-2023, 07:43 PM
Good points. I also overlooked Rodney McCray winning All-Defensive 1st Team. I rescind my statement.

:cheers:

kawhileonard2
07-03-2023, 09:31 PM

Led the league in steals and had a bunch of blocks.

kawhileonard2
07-03-2023, 09:33 PM
:roll: Jordan being considered a top 10 defender ever is an “outrage”, what an absolute clown.

He D'd up a MVP Player in the pivotal game of the finals and then hit the game winner. How many did that?

Baller789
07-03-2023, 09:35 PM
All NBA player's defense is underrated/ undervalued.

Offense gets all the limelight.

It's pretty uneven.

theman93
07-03-2023, 10:57 PM

In 1988, the top 45 players in terms of blocks/game were all forwards and centers. Except for MJ who was 16th. He also averaged double the blocks/game as the next closest guard, and was tied with Hakeem in stocks/game (actually totaled 14 more, but Hakeem missed 3 games). Impressive af

GOBB
07-04-2023, 08:28 AM
Another god damn lie.

Realgm is the Karen version of ISH. Stop. Try again

GOBB
07-04-2023, 08:30 AM
In 1988, the top 45 players in terms of blocks/game were all forwards and centers. Except for MJ who was 16th. He also averaged double the blocks/game as the next closest guard, and was tied with Hakeem in stocks/game (actually totaled 14 more, but Hakeem missed 3 games). Impressive af

yes siiiiiir

Jimmy Rustler
07-04-2023, 09:11 AM
Another god damn lie.

Booooo hooooooo hooooooooo. Dudley is SHOOK. Getting destroyed in this thread too.

Funny thing is, when he was trying to argue that Kobe was never in the GOAT conversation back in the day, he poo-poo'ed realgm threads being used as evidence.

We remember, Dudley. You can't fool us. :roll:

Another "L" for the chronic loser.

1987_Lakers
07-04-2023, 10:05 AM
Realgm is the Karen version of ISH. Stop. Try again

You said this site is the only forum that has discussions about it, I showed you it wasn't. You were wrong. Deal with it.

1987_Lakers
07-04-2023, 10:10 AM
Booooo hooooooo hooooooooo. Dudley is SHOOK. Getting destroyed in this thread too.

Funny thing is, when he was trying to argue that Kobe was never in the GOAT conversation back in the day, he poo-poo'ed realgm threads being used as evidence.

We remember, Dudley. You can't fool us. :roll:

Another "L" for the chronic loser.

Are you serious? I remember you linking a realgm thread to "prove" MJ is the GOAT. What a god damn moron. :oldlol:

A few weeks ago you said Kyrie was on the 2018 Cavs roster, but you expect us to believe you when you say Kobe was a legit GOAT candidate while he was playing? You just started watching basketball two years ago. You are not fooling anyone.

Jimmy Rustler
07-04-2023, 10:45 AM
Are you serious? I remember you linking a realgm thread to "prove" MJ is the GOAT. What a god damn moron. :oldlol:

A few weeks ago you said Kyrie was on the 2018 Cavs roster, but you expect us to believe you when you say Kobe was a legit GOAT candidate while he was playing? You just started watching basketball two years ago. You are not fooling anyone.

Here's another little throwback for you. Give you something else to melt down over. :lol

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?509969-Verdict-is-in-Jordan-STILL-consensus-GOAT/page30

1987_Lakers
07-04-2023, 10:51 AM
Here's another little throwback for you. Give you something else to melt down over. :lol

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?509969-Verdict-is-in-Jordan-STILL-consensus-GOAT/page30

Did you just own yourself by proving my point? lmao.

Dude shits on me for bringing up a realgm thread then immediately links a thread he made where he brings up realgm. How dumb are you?

Jimmy Rustler
07-04-2023, 03:25 PM
Did you just own yourself by proving my point? lmao.

Dude shits on me for bringing up a realgm thread then immediately links a thread he made where he brings up realgm. How dumb are you?

You are utterly clueless. :roll:

YOU'RE the one who took issue with using a realgm thread to prove Kobe was in the GOAT conversation at one time. Then YOU do the same thing.

Keep trying to deflect though. Everybody knows how dumb you are, Mr. "Tom Brady is the biggest choker."

:lebroncry:

1987_Lakers
07-04-2023, 03:32 PM
You are utterly clueless. :roll:

YOU'RE the one who took issue with using a realgm thread to prove Kobe was in the GOAT conversation at one time. Then YOU do the same thing. :
This never happened. Why lie?

I'm the one who used realgm threads to show you Kobe was never in the GOAT convo while he was playing. In fact, I still remember the threads I linked.

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1123731
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=1328924

You have a shit memory.

GOBB
07-04-2023, 03:36 PM
You said this site is the only forum that has discussions about it, I showed you it wasn't. You were wrong. Deal with it.

You’re trying too hard. Cringe lord. Yikes.

1987_Lakers
07-04-2023, 03:39 PM
You’re trying too hard. Cringe lord. Yikes.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/licensed-image?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6hZRb0gEEhigg0d6zE6oel6jnLAqrHE VGs_5BMiIT6UdQzzwtZ1dfZ4AV15t4J4o1v8DXcWKrr45983Q

GOBB
07-04-2023, 03:43 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/licensed-image?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6hZRb0gEEhigg0d6zE6oel6jnLAqrHE VGs_5BMiIT6UdQzzwtZ1dfZ4AV15t4J4o1v8DXcWKrr45983Q

How many times did you mention my name here randomly from the time sixers signed him until now? Rent free. Yiiiiikes

Jimmy Rustler
07-04-2023, 10:37 PM
This never happened. Why lie?

I'm the one who used realgm threads to show you Kobe was never in the GOAT convo while he was playing. In fact, I still remember the threads I linked.

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1123731
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=1328924

You have a shit memory.

You do. Either that or you're pretending not to remember. Either way, another loss for you. :lol

1987_Lakers
07-04-2023, 10:40 PM
You do. Either that or you're pretending not to remember. Either way, another loss for you. :lol

And you back that up with nothing. I already showed you the links I posted. What do you have?

Nothing. :lol

Jimmy Rustler
07-04-2023, 10:44 PM
And you back that up with nothing. I already showed you the links I posted. What do you have?

Nothing. :lol

Doesn't take anything at all to get you shook. :roll:

Why don't you start one of your crap threads in realgm, and then post a link here to use as "evidence."

:lol Moron.

1987_Lakers
07-04-2023, 10:50 PM
Doesn't take anything at all to get you shook. :roll:

Why don't you start one of your crap threads in realgm, and then post a link here to use as "evidence."

:lol Moron.

A shook person creates a new account right after their original account gets banned for being a moron. :lol

Jimmy Rustler
07-04-2023, 10:52 PM
A shook person creates a new account right after their original account gets banned for being a moron. :lol

Serious question: are you a Mexi-can or a Mexi-can't?

:lebronamazed:

1987_Lakers
07-04-2023, 11:07 PM
Serious question: are you a Mexi-can or a Mexi-can't?

:lebronamazed:

Seriously, where is your evidence that most people had Kobe in the GOAT convo while he was playing? Because I can show you more links that isn't from realgm.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?212548-SLAM-The-500-Greatest-NBA-Players-of-All-Time-(complete-list)
https://www.interbasket.net/news/the-full-list-of-espns-100-nbas-greatest-players-of-all-time-nbarank/19115/
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?238569-ISH-s-11-Player-of-Alltime

How does it feel being wrong all the time?

Jimmy Rustler
07-04-2023, 11:32 PM
Seriously, where is your evidence that most people had Kobe in the GOAT convo while he was playing? Because I can show you more links that isn't from realgm.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?212548-SLAM-The-500-Greatest-NBA-Players-of-All-Time-(complete-list)
https://www.interbasket.net/news/the-full-list-of-espns-100-nbas-greatest-players-of-all-time-nbarank/19115/
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?238569-ISH-s-11-Player-of-Alltime

How does it feel being wrong all the time?

I never said MOST people had Kobe in the GOAT conversation. Every time you lose an argument, you try to change what it was. Not gonna work with me, Felicia. :lol

I'll never take your knowledge of basketball seriously until, for starters, you learn what an advanced stat is.

1987_Lakers
07-04-2023, 11:41 PM
I never said MOST people had Kobe in the GOAT conversation. Every time you lose an argument, you try to change what it was. Not gonna work with me, Felicia. :lol

I'll never take your knowledge of basketball seriously until, for starters, you learn what an advanced stat is.

To be in the GOAT convo it has to be a consensus, which means most people would have to have him in the convo. This is common sense.

Look at you backtracking now.

Jimmy Rustler
07-05-2023, 07:23 AM
To be in the GOAT convo it has to be a consensus, which means most people would have to have him in the convo. This is common sense.

Look at you backtracking now.

Showing off your low IQ again. You obviously don't know what the word "consensus" means, just like you don't know what an advanced stat is. Try www.dictionary.com and educate yourself. :roll:

"Bu-bu-bu-but you can't even be in the GOAT conversation unless you have, uh, CONSENSUS!!!"

:roll: Idiot.