PDA

View Full Version : How did Lebron get swept while having Love and Irving?

Walk on Water
06-29-2023, 07:36 AM
It's absolutely insane how much credit Lebron got, even when he got the gentlemen sweep the first year Golden State had KD. SO WHAT if they had Curry, KD and Klay? James Harden and Paul were inches away from beating the KD Warriors. So get over it!

I just don't understand how Lebron can have a trio like that and lose so badly while averaging a triple double. That is hella embarrassing. They didn't even get close to making the series competitive. He couldn't even make it competitive or play a single minute of defense against KD? It's not like they didn't have a lot of good role players too on that team.

What kind of goat gets gentleman's swept while having a very good team with 2 other stars? Warriors whooped them. So what if they had KD? They dominated them in every fashion and Lebron can never possibly be the goat for all these embarrassing finals losses.

After all these years, he needs to be shamed. I know they had KD and were favorites. But losing like that gets you no dignity. Lebron needs to be shamed for this.

Wardell Curry
06-29-2023, 07:59 AM
tldr: Hi I'm the OP. LeBron sucks and I'm not an alt.

Axe
06-29-2023, 07:59 AM
tldr: Hi I'm the OP. LeBron sucks and I'm not an alt.
:oldlol:

Full Court
06-29-2023, 09:03 AM
Once the media hype wears off, Bronie will end up as a fringe top tenner. That is, if Jokic doesn't push him out of the top ten in the next few years.

Wally450
06-29-2023, 09:14 AM
How did a 73 win team lose a 3-1 lead to LeBron James in the Finals? The Warriors were up 3-1 and had home court advantage. Get over it!

Steph Curry needs to be shamed for this.

RRR3
06-29-2023, 10:29 AM
LeBron never got swept with Love and Irving and they were the only team to win a game against the Warriors in 2017. OP literally making shit up

1987_Lakers
06-29-2023, 10:33 AM
OP probably thinks Kyrie was on the '18 Cavs which is what full court thought as well.

ShawkFactory
06-29-2023, 12:25 PM
He didn't..?