PDA

View Full Version : Breaking: James Hardon picks up $35mil player option, seeks trade out of PHI

bison
06-29-2023, 05:28 PM
Clippers and Knicks emerge as potential candidates for Hardon

Adrian Wojnarowski
@wojespn
BREAKING: 76ers G James Harden is picking up his $35.6 million option and sides are beginning to work together in exploring trade scenarios, sources tell ESPN. It’s expected that Harden has played his last game for Philadelphia.

Adrian Wojnarowski
@wojespn
·
34m
The Clippers and Knicks are expected to be among the teams that'll engage with the Sixers on a potential James Harden trade, sources tell ESPN.

Kblaze8855
06-29-2023, 05:34 PM
35 million is little enough the entire league can be in play for a trade instead of the cap room teams so it’s clear why he opted in but still….if he puts off the extension he’s gonna settle for a lot less money isn’t he?

He’s younger than I expected when I looked though. He’s got time before the 38 year old max rules are an issue.

Mask the Embiid
06-29-2023, 05:47 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/mkSrsrkZ/IMG-9662.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/63J64ZG5/IMG-9663.jpg

Jud
06-29-2023, 05:52 PM
strongly believe embiid's days as a sixer are numbered if harden leaves this offseason

SouBeachTalents
06-29-2023, 05:59 PM
I pity anyone who ends up trading for him.

Real Men Wear Green
06-29-2023, 06:11 PM
I think the deal would be for George not Leonard. Wouldn't want to rely on either but Leonard is the one of those two viewed as a superstar that can lead Clippers to a championship. So even though no one would be shocked if he plays no games next season the Clippers will hold onto him tight.

Either way Philly is screwed but on the plus side George seems more likely to be available in the playoffs to me even though he didn't play last spring.

ArbitraryWater
06-29-2023, 06:23 PM
Players are abandoning ship way too easily these days

LoneyROY7
06-29-2023, 06:42 PM
https://media.tenor.com/8PJYOgCNVzgAAAAd/i-want-you-to-get-the-word-out-there-that-we-back-up-the-wire.gif

Thank the f*cking lord.

Anything to get away from that trash city and their fanbase.

PeroAntic
06-29-2023, 06:47 PM
This guy gets kicked out of every team hes played at. hilarious

Real Men Wear Green
06-29-2023, 06:52 PM
This guy gets kicked out of every team hes played at. hilarious

There are certainly reasons to be critical but this is not just wrong its backwards. He is always deciding to leave.

AirBonner
06-29-2023, 06:53 PM
Harden could replace Marcus Smart at point guard

Real Men Wear Green
06-29-2023, 06:59 PM
Harden could replace Marcus Smart at point guard

So could Steph Curry since we're talking about things that won't happen.

coin24
06-29-2023, 07:08 PM
Can’t believe any team that’s serious about winning would sign this loser after his meltdown in the playoffs AGAIN:lol

AirBonner
06-29-2023, 07:18 PM
Can’t believe any team that’s serious about winning would sign this loser after his meltdown in the playoffs AGAIN:lol

To be fair he played ok. Embiid absolutely shit the bed tho

PeroAntic
06-29-2023, 07:20 PM
There are certainly reasons to be critical but this is not just wrong its backwards. He is always deciding to leave.

Hes leaving because everyone including himself realizes hes not cutting it. Hes basically leaving with his tail between his legs, so its the same as being kicked out just more gently.

coin24
06-29-2023, 07:24 PM
To be fair he played ok. Embiid absolutely shit the bed tho

He dribbled around aimlessly too scared to shoot and kept offloading it to maxey in the 4th qtrs, what are you talking about :roll:

He had 2 good games that series, the rest total shitshow…

But I do agree embeta is a total loser, the big shrivel indeed

Real Men Wear Green
06-29-2023, 07:28 PM
Hes leaving because everyone including himself realizes hes not cutting it. Hes basically leaving with his tail between his legs, so its the same as being kicked out just more gently.

This statement isn't making much sense. Sorry.

PeroAntic
06-29-2023, 07:33 PM
This statement isn't making much sense. Sorry.

Sixers dont want him either theyre just letting him save grace

LoneyROY7
06-29-2023, 07:35 PM
Sixers dont want him either theyre just letting him save grace

Save grace? :oldlol: :oldlol:

Pero and Rose got the same SAT scores.

90sgoat
06-29-2023, 09:27 PM
Kawhi might find Philly intriguing, considering he can take the entire season off for Embiid to statpad and then roll in and waltz into an Eastern Conference finals - as long as he's healthy.

SouBeachTalents
06-29-2023, 09:34 PM
Kawhi might find Philly intriguing, considering he can take the entire season off for Embiid to statpad and then roll in and waltz into an Eastern Conference finals - as long as he's healthy.
Just like you can't count on Harden in the playoffs, you simply cannot count on Kawhi to stay healthy. Even if you sat him the entire regular season, I legitimately wouldn't even trust him to make it through the first 2 rounds of the playoffs healthy. He couldn't even last more than 2 games this past postseason :lol

Don't get me wrong, I make that trade if I'm Philly in a heartbeat, but I'm not taking Kawhi seriously ever again until I see him put together just one extended playoff run.

kawhileonard2
06-29-2023, 10:10 PM
He is the real King James.

fourkicks44
06-29-2023, 10:25 PM
Probably best case scenario for the Sixers here tbh.

Long term deal would have been bad

Harden walking would have been bad.

Interesting to see what Morey will do next. Gonna be a big free agency period for him now.

I wonder how much more the Paul George rumors will ramp up now.

Wally450
06-29-2023, 10:32 PM
Back to Houston?

90sgoat
06-29-2023, 10:35 PM
Just like you can't count on Harden in the playoffs, you simply cannot count on Kawhi to stay healthy. Even if you sat him the entire regular season, I legitimately wouldn't even trust him to make it through the first 2 rounds of the playoffs healthy. He couldn't even last more than 2 games this past postseason :lol

Don't get me wrong, I make that trade if I'm Philly in a heartbeat, but I'm not taking Kawhi seriously ever again until I see him put together just one extended playoff run.

He's basically been an invalid since Toronto.

Manages to get back just enough on the court to have people pay his salary.

Sucks.

Jasper
06-29-2023, 10:38 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?513028-Harden-6-ers-looking-for-trade-partner

L.Kizzle
06-30-2023, 12:23 AM
He should go to Phoenix. Seems everyone else is heading there.

Proctor
06-30-2023, 01:08 AM
Good. He's pure shit. Hopefully to Shanghai next.

Eat shit Harden stans

Mask the Embiid
06-30-2023, 03:24 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/cLgQMJSj/IMG-9665.png

He’s at his best when he’s in a jordan Clarkson type role. He’s not a starting pg on a championship team. He’d be amazing for the suns as a 6 man coming off the bench

Axe
06-30-2023, 04:04 AM
The only thing i'm seeing is that he'll be reunited with nick nurse again if ever it comes into fruition. But i still have a feeling it will be unlikely and playing with embiid always assures being bounced in the second round.

jayfan
06-30-2023, 04:44 AM
Why would anyone trade for Harden? If I ran a team, I wouldn't take him for free.

PeroAntic
06-30-2023, 04:57 AM
Save grace? :oldlol: :oldlol:

Pero and Rose got the same SAT scores.

Hey buddy, what happened to "The Push"? :roll:

If you need an analogy, its like you vanishing from the forum every time your boy eats a big steamy one. I lost count how many times that happened lol

Mask the Embiid
06-30-2023, 06:32 AM
Hey buddy, what happened to "The Push"? :roll:

If you need an analogy, its like you vanishing from the forum every time your boy eats a big steamy one. I lost count how many times that happened lol

Im a fan of “The Push” . Big fan of “the push”

The Push ™ out of Philly! And don’t ever bring your ass back

StrongLurk
06-30-2023, 09:05 AM
This Harden dude is THE classic case of superstar talent with a huge loser complex/mentality.

rawimpact
06-30-2023, 11:52 AM
Minnesota should give it a shot. The KAT, Gobert combo completely failed... time to blow it up. Get another team involved...

morbius
06-30-2023, 01:05 PM
What team that wants to compete would shell out 35 mil for that corpse? PHI would need to attach a pick to get rid of that dead weight.

Manny98
06-30-2023, 06:49 PM
Harden is such a diva, this is the third team he's wanted out of in the span of 3 years :facepalm

HighFlyer23
06-30-2023, 07:53 PM
He realizes now that Embiid is utter garbage and will never even get past the second round

He won 2 games on his own while Embiid did his Houdini act